Jamai Raja ~ Episode Discussion Thread

Posted: 9 years ago

Hello everybody! I, Megha, welcome you all to "Jamai Raja ~ Episode Discussion Thread"😃🤗

> This thread is made to discuss the episode(s). The forum members can post, comment, their point of view, their opinion or anything regarding the episode(s) of "Jamai Raja". We understand your efforts to make the forums more active by creating such topics. But one or two liner topics/updates on scene(s)/episode(s) during the episode telecast, makes the forum look messy.

Anyone who watches the show is allowed to post live-discussions during the episode airs or after the episode ends. If you have any issue or you're facing any problem, feel free to contact the DT team or you can PM me about the same.

> This thread is meant for episode/scene discussion, DO NOT criticize any actor because of the character he/she is portraying. Mocking other's post or mocking at the show isn't going to help.

> Enjoy the discussion!😆 Hereby, I present you the "Episode Discussion Thread". Post, discuss, enjoy.

Regards
Megha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wow!!! What an episode that was...OMG!!
taahir004 thumbnail
OMG Sid just said Roshini is'nt a woman or lady
he tells his father as he is fustrated his dad brought him out to the beach as he was busy with the manager regarding the case

Originally posted by: taahir004

OMG Sid just said Roshini is'nt a woman or lady

he tells his father as he is fustrated his dad brought him out to the beach as he was busy with the manager regarding the case

Yup!! And there he meets Roshini, and Roshini decides to change his mood!! She called him Mr. Bubbly to😆
taahir004 thumbnail
Yeap Megha I just loved this part , how Roshini puts the sand in his hand and tells him to let go of his problem
and calls him Bublie .
and when Sid gets back to his hotel he imagines holding Roshini's hand but he hold the watchman's man 🤣
seems like the manager has some bad intention towards the NGO , because he got a bit fustrated when Sid said asked him to leave the file he'll handle it
it was an awesome episode⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Originally posted by: taahir004

Yeap Megha I just loved this part , how Roshini puts the sand in his hand and tells him to let go of his problem

and calls him Bublie .
and when Sid gets back to his hotel he imagines holding Roshini's hand but he hold the watchman's man 🤣
seems like the manager has some bad intention towards the NGO , because he got a bit fustrated when Sid said asked him to leave the file he'll handle it
it was an awesome episode⭐️

You watched the precap..that was the like wow..it's gonna happen!!
The children saved Roshini..👏
And poor Sid, he looked stunned when Roshini said, "Kahin tum Siddharth Khurana toh nahi"😆
Ragnaislife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved SidNi and banjaara today!!

Originally posted by: Ragnaislife

Loved SidNi and banjaara today!!

Yes Kalpi, the whole song sequence was wonderful.
I hope you didn't mind the comment I posted at your post..if you did, I am really sorry!
I hope you'll forgive me sweetie.😃
Ragnaislife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dmegha

Yes Kalpi, the whole song sequence was wonderful.
I hope you didn't mind the comment I posted at your post..if you did, I am really sorry!
I hope you'll forgive me sweetie.😃

Friends ko bhi sorry kehthe hai kya Pagli?

Originally posted by: Ragnaislife

Friends ko bhi sorry kehthe hai kya Pagli?

Actually kissi aurr ko bura laga and she just told me that DT are for this, so I just thought ki tumhe bra na laga ho!😳

Waise episode ka main highlight for me was when Sid kissed the watchman's hand😆