Siddhant Karnick moves to his own castle

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Siddhant Karnick moves to his own castle

Posted by Parin Doshi On August 11, 2014

image (1)Actor Siddhant Karnick who is currently known as Sagar Khurana from the show Gustakh Dil has moved to a rented pad in Bandra. When asked he says, "There comes a time in life where one needs their ownspace, a place to call My Casa' (my castle ), I  wanted my own home.For an Indian man a home has always been the privilege of the lady of the house to run, be it a mother or a wife. As a man one hardly explores that side. Buying curtains, discounts on crockery, grocery shopping, foresight of buying milk when it's just about over." Siddhant also feel it's important for a man to know and understand these responsibilities so that when he has a family, he knows and understands how much energy truly goes into making a home, and then making the home into your Castle. Talking about his preference of Bandra he adds, "I have always socialized in Bandra, whether college days, or going out it's always been Bandra. This place has this vibe, call it young, energetic, less city more uptown." Siddhant also shares that staying alone is not so easy. "At first only responsibilities come to mind. But then, it's the freedom to discover yourself. My parents were also little apprehensive. Their points were completely valid. But they are wise and they saw the sense in it. And two weeks after I shifted, I called them over for drinks, and that's when my father said with moist eyes, Son... This is the best gift you could have given me on Father's Day', Coincidentally it was Father's Day that day."One ultimate tip which Siddhant wants to share with all is, "Come out of your comfort zone. It's scary , but once you startliving in it.. life throws you some interesting googlies... which makes for answering that age old question, What is the meaning of life?." 

The following two tabs change content below.