Can Myrah just be Myrah please?

Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm not interested in Myrah & Rudra love story it's just I actually like Myrah for who she is.

So it's double action for Sanaya 😉

Paro can return if she want and be with Rudra.

While Myrah can be Myrah with shades of grey and a non perfect heroine. 

I rather have it that way.
Edited by Lemonsunrise - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No dear, she can be who she wants to be, but RR is about the original hero and heroine.😃
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
paro wakes ups form her 7 year coma in pakisthan where shanthan kipnapped she escaped form him and met a accident
she returns back  mean while myrah fall for rudra
paro -rudra- myrah
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I would love that too! Mayra is awesome as a stand alone character and I enjoy her spunk a lot too! lol she gives back as good as she gets!!

And I don't see how its possible for our docile Paro to turn in to her even with amnesia..
So ya lol she could be Paro's long lost twin adopted out while Paro also comes back later and takes her rightful place with her major saab and baby! :D

Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

I would love that too! Mayra is awesome as a stand alone character and I enjoy her spunk a lot too! lol she gives back as good as she gets!!

And I don't see how its possible for our docile Paro to turn in to her even with amnesia..
So ya lol she could be Paro's long lost twin adopted out while Paro also comes back later and takes her rightful place with her major saab and baby! :D

True, well said Myrah is enjoyable on her own without Rudra. She can be Paro little sister it wouldn't matter to me :) It would be cute to see her bond with PaRud and the family.

She's cool.