Rang Rasiya: Written Update - 8th August

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Rang Rasiya - 8th August Written Update

Part 1

Dhruv tells Myrah that you cannot marry. Myrah says why not? His name is Rohit...we know each other for ages, and one day mom-dad told me to marry him and I said yes! Is it bad for best friends to get married? Dhruv says no you can't. Myrah says why? Dhruv says you have to live with us, me and Papa! You don't remember anything, but we do! Rudra comes in. Dhruv tells him that she's marrying. Rudra asks him and Koel to leave. Dhruv retaliates but Rudra shuts him off and asks him go. Myrah is sad enough to go and speak up to Rudra. She says that its fine you fight with me, because I can reply back! But that little kid...he can't even speak. Rudra asks her to not come in the middle of this. Myrah says I'd really like to meet your wife, what a woman! How can she tolerate a man like you for this long? Had I been her, I would have divorced you the day after we got married...and I cannot tolerate you anymore. She tolerates you and she must be given some credit for that. Rudra remembers Paro. He gets sad and starts to walk off, Myrah calls him back! But he doesn't listen. Maithili sees Myrah, and Myrah walks down to her. Maithili says you shouldn't have said a thing to him. Myrah says typically male-dominated society. You wouldn't say a word against him...no matter how wrong he is. Maithili says he's not wrong, he's heartbroken. You shouldn't have said that to him...do you wanna know where his wife is? She passed away 7 years ago...

Rudra looks for Dhruv. He talks to him asking if he still thinks Myrah is his mom. Dhruv says maybe she is, and she forgot all about us? Rudra says could be, but I knew your mother too well, and she couldn't be this...at all. Maithili comes in and says, let's play a game. Till the time Myrah is here, Dhruv won't say a word about Paro to her, nor show her any pics...still if she remembers anything...everyone will consider her Paro...Dhruv agrees. Maithili tells Rudra that soon Dhruv will understand that this girl couldn't be our Paro.

Rudra keeps all photos of Paro away till Myrah is here. Myrah comes in and apologizes for her behavior. She says she came to know about your plight and wife. Rudra says did you? Have you ever lost a loved one...and has someone you loved so much...taken the last breath in your lap? Then you would never understand. Myrah says I know...and you wouldn't too..ever. You think all sadness is in your arms, and well I just try to stay happy. We all have grievances but we try to stay happy and alive. 

Dhruv comes in and asks why are you fighting? Myrah says...we're not fighting...but trying to clear our throats. Dhruv says how? Myrah shows him that by shouting...the throat clears. Both of them shout. Rudra is smiling seeing Dhruv happy.

Part 2

Mohini says its wrong! Danveer says true! Destiny is playing us! May God give Rudra and Dhruv strength. Mohini says Dhuan Kumari Part 2's entry has benefited Sumer. She is paying him 25,000/- per day to him...imagine what would she give us...if we lent our room to her. Danveer chides Mohini for thinking in this direction when her stay is emotionally exhausting for so many of us.

Dhruv and Koel talk about Myrah's screaming trick. Koel reminds him that tomorrow is Rakhi..and I need that doll. Dhruv says elders asked you not to...so even we can't buy. Koel requests.. Dhruv says but how? Koel tells him a plan.

Next morning, Dhruv sneaks out with Rudra's wallet. He apologizes and says will repay you with my pocket money. Outside, he sees Myrah doing yoga. Myrah sees him running away.

Part 3

Dhruv comes out. Says Koel needs 500...he takes out the money. Myrah says thief? Not expected from good boys like you? Dhruv says would have told dad. Myrah says when? asks why do you need the money? Dhruv says today is Rakshabandhan...need to gift 500 Rs. Myrah asks...I could give you? Dhruv says that would be wrong. Myrah says...no problem...earn it from me!

Myrah sneaks back into Rudra's room to return it back. Rudra finds her sneaking in...and walls her. He asks her why staring? Myrah says, because you are! And I don't fear you...so I will give u looks. Rudra says why here? Myrah says...just like that...came to say Good Morning. Rudra says why? Myrah says coz I am a nice girl! Rudra asks her to shut up. She says I don't care. She hears a jingle...and asks what is it. Rudra is unable to hear. She carefully keeps the wallet back. Rudra notices her. Myrah says don't need to steal, can buy best of anything! Rudra asks her to go away. Myrah goes out and at the door...hears the same jingle. She is irritated.

Precap- Myrah records Rakshabandhan rituals. Maithili hands over Sunehri's Rakhi to Rudra. Rudra asks for Dhruv. Myrah thinks that if he comes to know Dhruv is working, he'd be infuriated. Suddenly, Dhruv squeaks in pain. Everyone is worried.

Edited by Temptations. - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much for the WU ðŸ˜Š