7th August 2014-Written Update-RangRasiya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Sumer fumes on Rudra and asks do you not want us to earn. She was ready to pay Rs.25,000 per nite. Rudra says let her find her own hotel. Sumer says i was gonna give her my room why do you interrupt. Rudra says we are not traders, if she has so much money, let her buy her own mansion. This house has memories of my parents and my wife. Its coz of those memories that i can breathe. We are not that poor that we need to become waiters. He walks off. Sumer cribs. Mohini says thank God, it was enough to bear Paro.

Myra records a video with her saying its too hot and her brain is fried. She shows off her selfies with Ranawat family. She introes everyone nicely and then shares reason of her fury.. stupid, idiotic.. egoistic Rudra Pratap Ranawat. She says he doesnt know who he has messed up with, Myra and i wont let him forget this date. Myra calls her uncle.

Dhruv asks Maithli why she let Myra leave. Samrat says she was guest so. Dhruv says ur lying. Dad hates her. Danveer counsels Rudra and says Dhruv has never seen his mom and today he saw her and cant forget her. Danveer says he saw same love in her eyes. Rudra says no.. its not the same love.. u cant compare that arrogant lady to my Paro.

Maithli-Samrat try to feed Dhruv but he refuses. Rudra offers to feed him. Dhruv runs away.  Rudra praises the food but Dhruv says not hungry, wanna sleep. Rudra says fine, lemme sleep too. Rudra lies down and Dhruv starts eating. Rudra self thought, sorry son.. dont know whats right or wrong anymore.

Next day morning, Mohini-Shatabdi keep challenging each other at breakfast table. Dhruv is not eating. Rudra comes and  Koyel says that made so many faces but Dhruv is not laughing. Sumer says seeing Rudra no one can laugh. Rudra says he will laugh..as today we will go to see movie together. Dhruv asks about Myra. Right then Myra comes and says i will come for sure.  Rudra tells Myra there is no place for you in our life and house. Myra tells him to hold on and gives money to Sumer. Sumer takes the money. Myra asks for her room and Sumer shows. Dhruv is delighted. Rudra tells Myra again, she cant stay there. Myra says phone ringing. Oh wait.. in 5 seconds. Rudras phone rings. Its Myras uncle. He tells Rudra that he is hired as Myras security. He tells Rudra, Myra wants to get married in your haveli. Rudra says this is my house. Myras uncle says, its a Govt. property. Myra will stay there and get married there. Your family will have to decide if they want to stay there or stand outside and see her getting married there.

Part 2

Sumer assures Myra she wont face any problem. He brags about the room, facilities. Myra asks where to keep her stuff and Sumer empties Shatabdi's clothes and shows off the cupboard. Myra loves a designer box and Shatabdi fumes. Sumer says my in laws gave me. Sumer says farewell gift to you. Myra hugs Sumer. Shatabdi fumes. Myra says your so cool and cute and your bro is ..! Right then Shatabdi starts coughing and Sumer excuses himself and leaves with Shatabdi.

Rudra comes in Myras room and grabs her hand. She tells him to behave. Rudra says you are a spoilt rich kid, your forcing yourself on me and my life. Myra says .. abuse me and not my family. Myra says all your life you have bossed people. I am in this house and no one has any problem except you. Myra says i know.. i guess its your wife. Dont worry ..i am gonna get married and your not my type. Rudra says no more and says stay or leave.. but no one will tail you. Rudra walks off.

Shatabdi brings Sumer in their room, closes the door. Sumer says ..going weak on me. Shatabdi says..you gave my stuff to her and drooling on her. Shatabdi beats Sumer with pillows and says arent you embarassed. Sumer says no ..joking. Shatabdi says i had to be jealous. Sumer says Myra looks like Paro and she was my bhabhi. Sumer says.. in life..we fall in love once.. and we marry once. Shatabdi sulks that my stuff and Sumer says we will get Rs.25,000. The duo hug and Rudra calls out. He tells all that this house is on lease and many installment are pending to be paid. He says we have to let Myra stay here. Sumer says problem solved. Rudra says not yet.

Part 3

Rudra tells Maithli that till Myra is here, dont want her finding out about Paro and so will keep the pic in the cupboard. Till she is here, dont want any drama. Rudra asks Mohini. She says i dont do drama, will bear all. Danveer says calm down. Danveer asks about Dhruv. Rudra says, i will handle him.

Dhruv and Koyel come in Myras room and open her stuff. Dhruv says we will find out what all Mom remembers. Koyel asks what are all this. Myra comes and tells them its not right to touch other peoples property. Both say sorry and Koyel calls Myra aunty and Myra says no.. only Myra. Myra asks Koyel what they were doing here and koyel asks what she drinks in mug and Myra says drink coffee. Dhruv asks where were u all these years and Myra says .. in US. Koyel and Dhruv asks how much she likes India. .and city and Dhruv. Myra praises India, Rajasthan, Udaipur and Myra-Koyel. Koyel says lots of cards in ur bag. Myra says..wedding invites for my wedding. Dhruv is shocked and says .. u cant get married. Myra asks why u saying so and Dhruv says no. .ur supposed to stay with us. .me and dad.

Precap -- Maithli tells Myra that she shouldnt have talked to Rudra like that. Myra says Rudra is doing wrong and no one has any probs. Maithli says.. if Rudra wanted, he could have answered back but he did not. U wanted to know where his wife is.. well she has passed away. Myra is stunned. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much for such a quick written update.