Every character except Rudra....

Posted: 9 years ago
...has become interesting in the show after the leap.
Why are the makers doing this?
I have watched this show from the beginning, but not very active on the forum.
I am sad at the turn of events.
They have completely butchered a beautiful passionate love story of divine proportions and soul mate connections.
They killed one off and have reduced the other to a grumpy old devdas type character.

Except Rudra, every character has become interesting.
The new entries, Myra and the kids are a breath of fresh air.
As much as I miss the innocence of Paro, I am excited about the vibrant exuberance of Myra.
Her no-nonsense attitude, positivity, and fun loving nature with a hint of sensitivity is a treat to watch.
Both kids are brilliant.

The characters from RR1 like Mohini, Sumer and Shatabdi seem to have carved a niche for themselves in the new track and are hugely entertaining.

Maithili is shaping up as a powerful character In version 2.

Now about the soul of the show...PaRud.
Paro is gone, and what she has left behind a bored, grumpy, unkempt and crying Rudra.
I am not being insensitive to someone who has lost a spouse, but the makers can't butcher a character I loved. If they want to show him grieving, fine, atleast give him a trim. He looks unkempt and is yelling at a girl he does not know and accusing her of being a spilt brat!
What is this? And after all this fussing and crying about Paro, is he going to fall for her look alike and the spoilt brat! How shallow!

I was so upset today, my mom loved PaRud so much, now she loves Myra and the rest of the characters, but doesn't like Rudra anymore.
she was telling me
'How will this sweet girl fall for this rude rothuda budda?'

CVs if you are reading this please bring back the essence of RR back,
let Myra be Paro and let's have our MajorSaab back.
Please give us back PaRud.
The show has to end with the soul mates uniting again forever!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually, it makes perfect sense that Rudra didn't change because his character hasn't been butchered like all the other characters. His greatest love, his most precious and treasured person, Paro, is dead. Honestly, if he didn't have Dhruv, I believe he wouldn't be alive. How can we expect Rudra to ever get over the person who gave him life? The one who taught him to accept the family he once didn't care for? Who helped him overcome his mommy issues? Who showed him that love is the most beautiful thing ever? The one who breathed life into him? These are things that a person like Rudra can't even get over and won't want to. Paro was his life and soul.

He is the only consistent thing about this show now and thank goodness for that. Rudra isn't Rudra without being the way he is now. 

I honestly have more problems with Myrah because a) she gives us NRIs a bad name for acting the way she does and b) she's trying to buy her way around Rudra's haveli. Hello? That's called bribery! Who does that? Why are we not calling her out on that? She wants something, she gets it - that's okay? No, Rudra is perfectly justified because Myrah is a brat.

Regarding Rudra's appearance, he looks great and I don't find him unkempt even a little bit. 
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i want to wait and watch how the story unfolds till then no comments
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I believe the show would've actually reached a complete dead-end if rudra was shown all happy and fresh as a daisy ! 
Rudra's character is the only one which is making complete sense to me . 

And do u expect a widower to jump in joy when his dead wife's look alike comes knocking at his door ?

He looks perfect.. With that pained look and withered face..afterall he has lost his love of life..

And him and myrah falling fir eachother is a mystery without a single clue to it..
So cant comment much there..
Edited by BerryBlush07 - 9 years ago
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He is a grieving windower and not a dashing prince. He is still coping with Paro's death and trying to hold things together for his son's sake. Others were able to move on because she was a part of their lives but not their entire life. For Rudra his heart, his life, his soul was his love, his Paro.
It will take a lot of effort for him to step out of the shadows of his past and right now he doesn't have a reason to make the effort.
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: squivi

Actually, it makes perfect sense that Rudra didn't change because his character hasn't been butchered like all the other characters. His greatest love, his most precious and treasured person, Paro, is dead. Honestly, if he didn't have Dhruv, I believe he wouldn't be alive. How can we expect Rudra to ever get over the person who gave him life? The one who taught him to accept the family he once didn't care for? Who helped him overcome his mommy issues? Who showed him that love is the most beautiful thing ever? The one who breathed life into him? These are things that a person like Rudra can't even get over and won't want to. Paro was his life and soul.

He is the only consistent thing about this show now and thank goodness for that. Rudra isn't Rudra without being the way he is now. 

I honestly have more problems with Myrah because a) she gives us NRIs a bad name for acting the way she does and b) she's trying to buy her way around Rudra's haveli. Hello? That's called bribery! Who does that? Why are we not calling her out on that? She wants something, she gets it - that's okay? No, Rudra is perfectly justified because Myrah is a brat.

Regarding Rudra's appearance, he looks great and I don't find him unkempt even a little bit. 

Sorry but i dont think myrah is given any kind of bad names to NRIs..
I am a NRI myself for the record. And myrah isn't showing off or asking anyone to fetch her water and stuff or insulting them .
And i don't think paying for ur stay at any1s place is bribery.. Since when ! 
I agree if they were her relatives then it wud be offensive but she is there as a guest and if she is ready to pay..then that's bribery ?? Since when! 
Myrah isnt a brat..because she has decided to stay there with the permission of the rest of the family mems.. And i feel she has some sense in her becoz she asked kakusa , the elder , ofthe family first..that was very respectful of her.. And rudra is the sole person hu doesnt want her to stay when the rest have no problem wid it..how do u call that being a brat?! ..infact..i feel here rudra seemed to be the one to be a "brat" ..becoz he wanted his way and rather rudely .
rohnali thumbnail
It's quite bratty to force your way into someone's house by using a threatening uncle and political connections after meeting with a refusal  -- how does she expect him to welcome her into his house after that?