maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Hey, can I join the "others r not" side? Coz I am not! ðŸ˜³

bye😳

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Owh I see I see! Its okay. I am just writing up the message, when I would send. i'll let you know! :)

thanks boy!
ZYA_LVR_ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
cant you people just see its on 8 th place
last week when trps were good they said rank is not good...now the rank is good they went again to trps...so disgusting people are...
actually not only qh mostly all shows went down...so even when ur trying to bash try to understant the situation completely and argue...
we just love qh and there are many who started to love it lately...
so we are here to enjoy when trps increases and feel bad when it decreases...aap log takleef kyun utathe ho...when u dnt watch qh u wnt have any rytes to critise it nor praise it...
we want none of these from u people...there are many to do those things...
Edited by ZYA_LVR_ - 9 years ago
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
last week was pretty good
i wonder why it has dropped so much
we had a lot of sahil scenes last week the whole lawyer track ..sanam shifting to ahil's room and the chandraat episode
I seriously don't understand the trp people
maha2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ZYA_LVR_

last week when trps were good they said rank is not good...now the rank is good they went again to trps...so disgusting people are...
actually not only qh mostly all shows went down...so even when ur trying to bash try to understant the situation completely and argue...
so we are here to enjoy when trps increases and feel bad when it decreases...aap log takleef kyun utathe ho...when u dnt watch qh u wnt have any rytes to critise it nor praise it...

who r u to tell ppl what to do 🥱 its an open forum.
kindly go n see the pages..ur group of mates started personal attacks. .
n we r pretty much since a year n a half..n were followers of qh..nobody bashed Sahil here..so goodnite 🥱Edited by maha2012 - 9 years ago
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

excuse me and exactly who are you to say all this???  Its a public forum... if u dont know the "rytes" of a forum member go and the read the rules... ðŸ¥±ðŸ¥±  and dude try to write in a more understandable language 
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All- like the show good for you , dont like it well good for you too but  please learn to accept differing opinions ,criticisms etc and not be a blind over defensiveindividual who cant seem to digest a word of differing opinion and needs to resort to mocking and personal attack to counter and this goes for either side.

QH DT
Edited by -RD- - 9 years ago
rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't see any problem with this post 

The writer loves Qh a And is happy to know that rank increases although trp decreased 

That's what most agree to, ain't it?😳

surbhiforever thumbnail
Trp will increase this werk...there was a technical problem with zee...
surbhi_lvr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2012

who r u to tell ppl what to do 🥱 its an open forum.
kindly go n see the pages..ur group of mates started personal attacks. .
n we r pretty much since a year n a half..n were followers of qh..nobody bashed Sahil here..so goodnite 🥱

i dnt see that the above poat was bashing anyone.what she meant is ryte she dnt mean any of u and neither she bashed sahil.its just ur fault that u see urself in those people..neither she did any personal attacks
i soo agree with the above post
she dnt even say that u dnt post ur opinion,she only meant that if u only criticise we are here to defent
we welcome criticisism but bashing without any proper reasons.