Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

If SSR was supposed to be shooting for Paani in Aug he should be free now. Even Alia I dont think shooting for anything now. They should be done with this film by November before the Saif film starts.

Yes, he is free now till Dec 1. If this film goes on floors soon then only it can get over by Nov. Anyway, let's hope we get some confirmation and clarity soon.
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Director Homi Adajania will not wait for his next after Finding Fanny. He has already started planning his next, to be produced by Saif Ali Khan's Illuminati Films. If sources are to be believed, then the movie will feature Alia Bhatt and Sushant Singh Rajput.

The makers reportedly wanted to have a fresh pairing for this one, and since Alia Bhatt and Sushant Singh Rajput have never worked together, the duo seems perfect.

"This is a fresh pairing. Alia and Sushant have not worked with each other so far, but both have shown a lot of promise in their recent films. They have now been signed on to star in Homi Adajania's next film," a source is quoted as saying.

Post 2 States and Highway there are many producers who want to sign Alia in their films. Basking in the glory of her hits, the young lassie has already signed films with Shahid Kapoor (Shaandar) and Ayan Mukerji's next with Ranbir Kapoor.

Doing a film with a director like Homi Adajania, Alia Bhatt will add another feather to her cap.

Meanwhile, Sushant Singh Rajput also has big films lined up. He is looking forward to Rajkumar Hirani's P.K., Dibakar Banerjee's Detective Byomkesh Bakshi, and also Shekhar Kapur's Paani.

Homi's film may also star Saif Ali Khan in a pivotal role, though nothing has been confirmed yet. So let's wait and watch! We will update you more on this soon.
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Will Saif also star in this or is that another movie? 
Chalo ab SSR ki kismet khulne wali hai after pairing up with Aaliya in the movie. 

Confusing, So is this a two hero project with Saif & Sushant or Homi making an in betn film ... Sushant can't sit idle for 7-8 months that's risky. He needs to do a film now and wrap it up in Dec bfor Paani starts ... gosh Paani seems jinxed, maybe they aren't getting proper hollywood cast ...
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Well, IMO, he is a good actor..Better than Varun, Sid or ARK at this point πŸ˜† He was really good in KPC and he is a brilliant dancer..We always crib about nepotism so why not give this guy a chance to prove himself? πŸ˜†

arrey ye kya bol dala aap ne? better than Sid!😲, Shazzi will be here anytime to trash Ranbir πŸ˜†
I was waiting to see this pairing since I saw them at the Rajeev Masand round table conference featuring the newcomers of BW😳...Sushant seemed amused by Alia's chirpiness πŸ˜†...Homi is an overrated yet good director...I will be looking forward to this movie,if the news is true πŸ˜ƒ
zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i kinda like Sushi coz of his off screen nature😳 he is really warm and sweet...haven't seen any of his films so can't comment on talent...but he deserves a chance like othersπŸ˜›...and secondly i respect the fact that he has actually stuck to his original group of friends and allπŸ‘πŸΌ*RESPECT*
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

arrey ye kya bol dala aap ne? better than Sid!😲, Shazzi will be here anytime to trash Ranbir πŸ˜†

Na why would she do that? I actually like Sid πŸ˜† And i think she likes Ranbir πŸ˜† Either ways, i genuinely think Sushant is the better actor at this point cos i loved him in KPC..When a star kid does well, we crib about nepotism..When an outsider does well, we crib about casting couch..Hamara kuch nahi ho sakta πŸ˜†
zohasad2.0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Na why would she do that? I actually like Sid πŸ˜† And i think she likes Ranbir πŸ˜† Either ways, i genuinely think Sushant is the better actor at this point cos i loved him in KPC..When a star kid does well, we crib about nepotism..When an outsider does well, we crib about casting couch..Hamara kuch nahi ho sakta πŸ˜†

@bold exactlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
I haven't seen SDR yet. Loved Sushant in KPC. Dunno why he's getting bashed so much. He's a good actor imo.