Myrah's day with the ranawats and her insult

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok todays episode has too many coincendences. Myrah addressing Maithili Jija, wearing the odhani, having some sort of attachment to the haveli etc. Gosh this does give positive vibes that Myrah is Paro. Rudra's pain was reflected whenever he sees Myrah. Gosh felt for him😭
So basically Myrah requests to see the haveli and gets to know who the real boss is. She comes bravely marching towards Rudra but ends up falling on her knees addressing him as his highness and requesting permission to see the house. Poor rudra cant see this at all. He gets all flustered and emotional seeing her on her knees and agrees immediately. Poor guy. Felt real bad for him.
So Myrah immediately gels well with Maithlili and gets and into about the haveli and also clicks a selfie😆. I also miss the old haveli and maithili does to. Myrah wanted to know why they moved her. How ironic. So she basically tells Maithili why she is here and Samrat gets some screen space today. Thank god. Myrah starts her rants about Indian men and stops right in time. Man she talks a lot. . Even samrat is confused as to how can one have the same face and mathili says it is destiny
Mohini is still chanting mantras and kakusa is worried about what  Rudra and Dhruv must be feeling seeing a look alike to paro. He questions destiny. Mohini is not convinced. She says it is Paro's ghost cos she has come to Paro's place and is gelling with Dhruv and she asks if all this is not  coincendental. She has a point though. So she gets to know her DIl has outsmarted her.
As usual Shatabdti Sumer click well with Myrah cos Shatabtdi knows Myrah is rich and has eyes on her money. And Myrah well knows to click with her and compliments her figure and  I cracked when Sumer said he is the treadmill.  Myrah also questions about how to adress relatives and specifically asks about didi aka jija Why is that?😉And mohini is made the servant of the house.😆
So maithili leaves Paro to make chai and as usual Myrah roams around and refers to DilMa as King and queen. And I knew it she wont see Paro's pic that soon. Rudra comes in time and warns her not to come to the room as it is his room. Man loved the moment when both Rudra and Maithili were stumped and shocked when Myrah called her Jija. Felt so bad for rudra. So reminded him of Paro. The pain, the anguish, Ashish nailed it. They were shocked and maithili probed as to how she addressed her that way but Myrah closed the case saying she asked Shatabdti. And the panic when she started coughing. He said Paro. Man Paro still lives within him. I was reminded of the scene where they returned from Jaipur and she choked on the coke he brought. Same to same. Rudra is in pain and he cant stand it anymore, requests Maithili to send Myrah away. Maithili understands what her devar is going thru as both have the same face but Rudra says she is not his Paro. Just cos faces look alike it does not replace Paro for him. So i take this as a hint and again he is shocked to see Myrah in that odhani and he gets reminded of Paro in her wedding dress and he walks away. How much more can this poor soul take? This girl is a living reminder of the person Rudra loved the most in the world and he knows it is not his Paro but still he cant avoid the fact that she does resemble Paro's face. What a situation
So Myrah likes the haveli, the people, the servants😆 so wants to stay here. She is willing to pay any amount and of course Sumer has to agree. He is  still the same. But his mother does not support him this time. Loved how Mohini called Myrah Duan kumari 2 and Myrah was confused. So Myrah is about to move in, the malik of the house walks in and refuses her to stay at the haveli. She pleads and says she feels something in this house even though she has visited many places abroad. Is this another hint? Well I take it so.Poor rudra gets flustered and musters courage and throws her out. This also reminds us of how he threw Paro out after she proposed to him in the BSD function and he did the same today. Shut the door in her face. Paro did not retailiate but Myrah is shocked and angry. She is humiliated and she cant beleive it she has been thrown out. She decides to make Rudra pay.
So this is a way of revenge by Myrah so as to teach Rudra a lesson. She uses her uncles politican power and decides to move in.Paro used her love and Myrah uses her power. Contrasting differences but the goal is the same. Moving into the haveli. Poor rudra has no choice. She does not know why he behaves so. Wonder when she would get to know. TRP's would decide but I cringe the fact that she and Rudra are in the same house. It is necessary for the story to move but rudra is gonna have a tuft time. He cant either ignore her and also acknowledge her. Dhruv will be super happy.

I may have missed some points so please excuse me. Please CV's dont take us for an emotional ride please after giving us so many hints which does indicate that Myrah is connected to Paro.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
What an awesome take Prabha! So detailed 👏

Here's my take:

It was a beautiful episode tonight!

Myrah decides to take a tour of the haveli - and Maithili takes up task of being her guide. I respect that woman, it must be so hard for her too, but she behaves like a true elder sister to Myrah and answers all her questions and gives in to all her tantrums with a smile. No wonder she starts calling her jeeja- predictable but beautiful moment.

Another small but beautiful moment was Samrat and Maithili convo. The man speaks less but speaks solid.

The scene when Myrah chokes on her tea and Rudra asks Myrah to look up- the tensed look on his face and his urgent tone as he said upar dekh, upar dekh pagal - and then as he abruptly realises it's not Paro and stops, I got goosebumps! It was such an emotional moment. And a similar thing happens with me everyday so I could connect to it very well. Everytym I am about to type something about Myrah my thumb inches towards the letter P and then I have to remind myself she is not Paro but Myrah.

Myrah wanting to stay in the haveli was predictable and Rudra's reaction as well. His emotional turmoils are so tangible- the desperate attempts to throw out Myrah from his life and his helplessness when he fails miserably every single time- my heart goes out to him. And Ashish did all of it so beautifully- kudos to him!!

I love episodes where I can't side with any one lead. Both are right in their own places. I almost hated Rudra for insulting Myrah throwing her our of the house but then I thought about how he must be feeling. I almost hated Myrah for being so insensitive and talkative but then I put myself in her shoes and realized it isn't her fault as well. It's an emotinal ride for us as viewers.

The episode wasn't all emotional. There was a perfect balance of light hearted comedy and heavy stuff.

Shatabdi's story about Mohini was hilarious! Mohini the old servant, who was half mad and who even bites, and Myrah' reaction to all of it - ROFL🤣

Mohini's reactions throughout the episode is something to watch out for..She is a great comedian, besides being great at the evil and scheming sasuma stuff. I dunno who I like better - but I think I miss her dark humor and Mausam comments 😳

Myrah - She's a lunatic!! 😆 I was ROFLing mostly the whole time she was on screen, if Rudra made my heart heavy today she relieved me of almost all of it. Its a good balance.

The scenes when she thinks Rudra's parents were the owners of the haveli (first she calls them raja rani, and then adds KISI ZAMANE mein- no doubt Rudra is angry 😆), when she curses Rudra, almost throws that huge boulder at the haveli in anger and then drops ot on her own foot instead, when she calls Rudra 'kharoos muchhar' - I enjoyed watching all those scenes. Sanaya really shined as Myrah today.

Today's Haww moments:
That HUGE haveli has only 10 rooms!! Like really?? 😆

#Myrah=Paro moments -
1.Myrah calling Maithili jeeja.
2. When Myrah speaks about the haveli and she says she feels good in there and though she has never been there before she can feel an attraction towards the haveli and it's residents.

Precap: Poor Rudra...Myrah isn't one to take such an insult silently.Edited by _SilverLining_ - 9 years ago
winnieluvsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SPraba

Ok todays episode has too many coincendences. Myrah addressing Maithili Jija, wearing the odhani, having some sort of attachment to the haveli etc. Gosh this does give positive vibes that Myrah is Paro. Rudra's pain was reflected whenever he sees Myrah. Gosh felt for him😭

So basically Myrah requests to see the haveli and gets to know who the real boss is. She comes bravely marching towards Rudra but ends up falling on her knees addressing him as his highness and requesting permission to see the house. Poor rudra cant see this at all. He gets all flustered and emotional seeing her on her knees and agrees immediately. Poor guy. Felt real bad for him.
So Myrah immediately gels well with Maithlili and gets and into about the haveli and also clicks a selfie😆. I also miss the old haveli and maithili does to. Myrah wanted to know why they moved her. How ironic. So she basically tells Maithili why she is here and Samrat gets some screen space today. Thank god. Myrah starts her rants about Indian men and stops right in time. Man she talks a lot. . Even samrat is confused as to how can one have the same face and mathili says it is destiny
Mohini is still chanting mantras and kakusa is worried about what  Rudra and Dhruv must be feeling seeing a look alike to paro. He questions destiny. Mohini is not convinced. She says it is Paro's ghost cos she has come to Paro's place and is gelling with Dhruv and she asks if all this is not  coincendental. She has a point though. So she gets to know her DIl has outsmarted her.
As usual Shatabdti Sumer click well with Myrah cos Shatabtdi knows Myrah is rich and has eyes on her money. And Myrah well knows to click with her and compliments her figure and  I cracked when Sumer said he is the treadmill.  Myrah also questions about how to adress relatives and specifically asks about didi aka jija Why is that?😉And mohini is made the servant of the house.😆
So maithili leaves Paro to make chai and as usual Myrah roams around and refers to DilMa as King and queen. And I knew it she wont see Paro's pic that soon. Rudra comes in time and warns her not to come to the room as it is his room. Man loved the moment when both Rudra and Maithili were stumped and shocked when Myrah called her Jija. Felt so bad for rudra. So reminded him of Paro. The pain, the anguish, Ashish nailed it. They were shocked and maithili probed as to how she addressed her that way but Myrah closed the case saying she asked Shatabdti. And the panic when she started coughing. He said Paro. Man Paro still lives within him. I was reminded of the scene where they returned from Jaipur and she choked on the coke he brought. Same to same. Rudra is in pain and he cant stand it anymore, requests Maithili to send Myrah away. Maithili understands what her devar is going thru as both have the same face but Rudra says she is not his Paro. Just cos faces look alike it does not replace Paro for him. So i take this as a hint and again he is shocked to see Myrah in that odhani and he gets reminded of Paro in her wedding dress and he walks away. How much more can this poor soul take? This girl is a living reminder of the person Rudra loved the most in the world and he knows it is not his Paro but still he cant avoid the fact that she does resemble Paro's face. What a situation
So Myrah likes the haveli, the people, the servants😆 so wants to stay here. She is willing to pay any amount and of course Sumer has to agree. He is  still the same. But his mother does not support him this time. Loved how Mohini called Myrah Duan kumari 2 and Myrah was confused. So Myrah is about to move in, the malik of the house walks in and refuses her to stay at the haveli. She pleads and says she feels something in this house even though she has visited many places abroad. Is this another hint? Well I take it so.Poor rudra gets flustered and musters courage and throws her out. This also reminds us of how he threw Paro out after she proposed to him in the BSD function and he did the same today. Shut the door in her face. Paro did not retailiate but Myrah is shocked and angry. She is humiliated and she cant beleive it she has been thrown out. She decides to make Rudra pay.
So this is a way of revenge by Myrah so as to teach Rudra a lesson. She uses her uncles politican power and decides to move in.Paro used her love and Myrah uses her power. Contrasting differences but the goal is the same. Moving into the haveli. Poor rudra has no choice. She does not know why he behaves so. Wonder when she would get to know. TRP's would decide but I cringe the fact that she and Rudra are in the same house. It is necessary for the story to move but rudra is gonna have a tuft time. He cant either ignore her and also acknowledge her. Dhruv will be super happy.

I may have missed some points so please excuse me. Please CV's dont take us for an emotional ride please after giving us so many hints which does indicate that Myrah is connected to Paro.

@bold agree..
they better not play with our emotions😡
awesome post di👏

Edited by winnieluvsarun - 9 years ago
SPraba thumbnail

Originally posted by: winnieluvsarun

@bold agree..
they better not play with our emotions😡
awesome post di👏

Thank you winnie darling. Way too many hints so hope they dont gobsmack us later on
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ok today's episode was total dhim tana with  aaa
MalaDi=king and queen😲
Mohini=Naukar😛
Rudy=rajasaab😲
Mocchar khadoos⭐️
myrah=pagal, dhua kumari no.2
sumer=treadmill
aj k epi mein laga myrah bhi kabhi paro thi
epi was entertaining
myrah begging Rudra, talking with herself after Rudra threw her out, shat-sum- moh running
shat-sum- myrah scene was good
finally sumer getting good clothes 😳
costume baba meherban on him🤔
ok so now  selfie khichungi ghar mein rahungi, dil mein basungi
bas yeh NRI rajistani ban k rahegi
mohini today defined haveli perfectly
''Dharamshala''

waise hello praba
apni jhalak le k agayi tere bang on post pe
kaisan ho nandkisore?
IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved your take Praba... You've detailed all scenes with perfection which I love to read 🤗

Today all of Myrah's expressions were priceless 😆She's one happy go lucky girl everyone must meet... Lol 😆

I'm feeling bad for Rudra... Poor thing can't stand Myrah n she reminds him of his wife paro.. The scene near his bedroom made me emotional tonight. 😒Maithili and Rudra see paro in Myrah at times and go all gloomy ... 😒

All in all a total entertaining episode.. Myrah killed it in the last 2 minutes... Her disbelief of being thrown out by Rudra was bang on!!  In the process she hurt herself 😆sanaya's expressions by God are damn cute and bang on time!!! Loved Myrah tonight... And Myrah loves the pagal naukar 😆

SPraba thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

ok today's episode was total dhim tana with  aaa
MalaDi=king and queen😲
Mohini=Naukar😛
Rudy=rajasaab😲
Mocchar khadoos⭐️
myrah=pagal, dhua kumari no.2
sumer=treadmill
aj k epi mein laga myrah bhi kabhi paro thi
epi was entertaining
myrah begging Rudra, talking with herself after Rudra threw her out, shat-sum- moh running
shat-sum- myrah scene was good
finally sumer getting good clothes 😳
costume baba meherban on him🤔
ok so now  selfie khichungi ghar mein rahungi, dil mein basungi
bas yeh NRI rajistani ban k rahegi
mohini today defined haveli perfectly
''Dharamshala''

waise hello praba
apni jhalak le k agayi tere bang on post pe
kaisan ho nandkisore?

Hello hi bye bye aurin sa. Mein teek hoon.
Wow too good aurin. Everyone has got new names today, costumes only thing lacking is BG. Ravi nahi badlega.
Loved Mohini the naukar. and if course the dharamshala part. Too good dear. U re take is hilarious😆
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hi May, archie
how r u?

@praba ravi again ran away with him

IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ROFL moment.. Myrah said Shatabdi has some figure being a mother nd Sumer feels proud of him being her treadmill 🤣the threadmill runs and shatabdi comes into shape 😆
SPraba thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

What an awesome take Prabha! So detailed 👏

Here's my take:

It was a beautiful episode tonight!

Myrah decides to take a tour of the haveli - and Maithili takes up task of being her guide. I respect that woman, it must be so hard for her too, but she behaves like a true elder sister to Myrah and answers all her questions and gives in to all her tantrums with a smile. No wonder she starts calling her jeeja- predictable but beautiful moment.

Another small but beautiful moment was Samrat and Maithili convo. The man speaks less but speaks solid.

The scene when Myrah chokes on her tea and Rudra asks Myrah to look up- the tensed look on his face and his urgent tone as he said upar dekh, upar dekh pagal - and then as he abruptly realises it's not Paro and stops, I got goosebumps! It was such an emotional moment. And a similar thing happens with me everyday so I could connect to it very well. Everytym I am about to type something about Myrah my thumb inches towards the letter P and then I have to remind myself she is not Paro but Myrah.

Myrah wanting to stay in the haveli was predictable and Rudra's reaction as well. His emotional turmoils are so tangible- the desperate attempts to throw out Myrah from his life and his helpless when he fails miserably every single time- my heart goes out to him. And Ashish did all of it so beautifully- kudos to him!!

I love episodes where I can't side with any one lead. Both are right in their own places. It's an emotinal ride for us as viewers.

The episode wasn't all emotional. There was a perfect balance of light hearted comedy and heavy stuff.

Shatabdi's story about Mohini was hilarious! Mohini the old servant, who was half mad and who even bites, and Myrah' reaction to all of it - ROFL🤣

Mohini's reactions throughout the episode is something to watch out for..She is a great comedian, besides being great at the evil and scheming sasuma stuff. I dunno who I like better - but I think I miss her dark humor and Mausam comments 😳

Myrah - She's a lunatic!! 😆 I was ROFLing mostly the whole time she was on screen, if Rudra made my heart heavy today she relieved me of almost all of it. Its a good balance.

The scenes when she thinks Rudra's parents were the owners of the haveli (first she calls them raja rani, and then adds KISI ZAMANE mein- no doubt Rudra is angry 😆), when she curses Rudra, almost throws that huge boulder at the haveli in anger and then drops ot on her own foot instead, when she calls Rudra 'kharoos muchhar' - I enjoyed watching all those scenes. Sanaya really shined as Myrah today.

Today's Haww moments:
That HUGE haveli has only 10 rooms!! Like really?? 😆

#Myrah=Paro moments -
1.Myrah calling Maitjili jeeja.
2. When Myrah speaks about the haveli and she says she feels good in there and though she has never been there before she can feel an attraction towards the haveli and it's residents.

Precap: Poor Rudra...Myrah isn't one to take such an insult silently.

Hey archie. Bang on take.
The epi was good and like u said not emotional. But felt rudra's helplessness and Myrah talk too much😆. Sanaya is like bang on. Perfect transistion from Paro to Myrah
Same here archie all Myrah moments are somewhat connected to Paro and I also sometimes have to double check when typing cos I still feel it is Paro and not Myrah
So tomorrow she moves in maybe.
Mohini the servant. Ananya is a classy actress. She has perfect timing in comedy and evilness. Kudos to her