Rangrasiya Written Update 5 August 2014

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago

Rangrasiya Written Update  5 August 2014

Rudra comes home with Dhruv and remembers FB of Myrah thinking Dhruv as a begger and telling him not to beg and accident  as he stops the picture of Paro in Dhruv's hand falls and when Dhruv asks why did not mom recognize me he says that is not your mum she died. Mohini is going and  Koyal calls her and tells her that TV people are coming for interview when Mohini asks are the Tv repair people coming. Koyal says I overheard mom calling talking on phone Shatabdi listens and Koyal again tells her dadi that TV people are coming and Mohini thinks that she will teach Shatabdi Express (SE) a lesson

Myrah is arguing with her uncle about the body guard and she is safe and to chill but he does not listen She then tells him the person Ranawat you sent he is very rude arrogant her uncle says he will find out about him and asks Myrah to take care. Then she takes out biscuit packet to eat and remembers Dhruv FB her giving him biscuit packet and asking him not to beg shown and asks her driver to take her to Ranawat house.

Mohini  overhears  SE talking on phone about TV interview and Mohini gets ready and Koyal pulls her leg that she should not forget her after the interview and becomes famous Mohini promises her that she will get her a box of sweets and  goes much to SE's glee.

Dhruv is sad and Rudra tries to placate and divert him but he does not smile and goes Rudra then gets angry.

Mythali gives Koyal her dress and tries to find Dhruv to give him his dress she observes him under the caught  and then pretends and says she will gift this to someone else. Then Dhruv catches hold of her lehenga and says what has she brought and tells her dad is angry with me but Mythali says your dad can never be angry with you as he promised your mother not be angry with him ever. Dhruv is sad that his dad is sad and Mythali tells him about atam patam iski piski that his mother used to say when she was sad and to make others laugh and he starts laughing.

Mohini is searching and asks all for TV people and they all asks who TV people. Myrah also comes there wearing a hat and then there is smoke and Mohini says who is this Dhua Kumari  who says excuse me can you tell me were is this Ranawat house. Mohini think strange name and goes and asks do you want to meet Mohini Ranawat and when Myrah removes her hat Mohini gets very scared and all run away saying bhoot .Myrah is shocked.

Mythali gathers all  family and asks them to sit and tells all that the  naughty children want to do rehearsal of fancy dress they have to do in school.1st Koyal  comes as Mohini and scolds SE saying chipkali  and all are very amused and Dhruv comes and imitates Rudra and says enough Kaki and talks about his military career and says even if I die I won't  harm my family and Rudra gets sentimental saying never talk about death

Mohini comes running saying bhoot bhoot but her voice is not coming and she keeps saying Dhua and praying and crying. Myrah comes to Ranawat house and all are shocked to see her Mohini keeps saying bhoot. Myrah is also shocked  FBs of Paro shown Myrah says sorry I came as  I remember the address, Koyal comes and says you are like and Mythali says she wants to say you don't resemble people here and Myrah tells she has come for visiting from London and a tourist.She says she came to say sorry as Dhruv keeps looking at her . Rudra rudely asks her to leave. Myrah equally determined says she wants to say sorry to Dhruv.She says sorry to Dhruv and gives a chocolate. Dhruv does not take and looks at Rudra. Myrah notices this and says we are friends and Dhruv can visit her hotel anytime. Rudra packs off the children to school as it is getting late. Dhanveer takes a scared Mohini and goes. Sumer and SE keep looking at Myrah

MYrah likes the house a lot and praises and likes the house .She asks all are known here for their hospitality but the person here is very rude showing Rudra and asks Mythali who looks very gentle and kind whether she can see the house as she likes old houses a lot and she is getting bored sitting at the hotel. Mythali looks at Rudra and Myrah turns and looks at him

PRECAP Myrah is looking at the haveli and then she opens the door os Rudra's room as Rudra watches and the picture of Paro

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thank u so much for the WU .