Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minahil96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Indu Ji, I was feeling nervous as it's my first send up exam tomorrow InshaAllah and the update actually gave me peace!
What a beautiful update, just so pure there relationship with everyone.

Guddi, my little fashionista is going to give her mother a tough competition!

Ashu is a dotting father!

The gifts were adorable.

CV and Baba bring such fun in the atmosphere.

So Dr. Ashutosh finally gave niddhi a revlon lipstick gift hamper!! Lovely! Caring Husband.😃

Just loving the bonding between Dr.Keerti and Armaan! 

Looking forward.

Thankyou for the stress buster update and please don't apologise I love reading your affectionate replies! 😊

Hope the mother and father-in-law of yours are doing better! May lord give them health and may you remain happy forever! 
Edited by Minahil96 - 9 years ago
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayasree.rao

Are !!! no wedding bells. Hamare yahan to sudh carnatic sangeet ki shehnai bajegi.

The marriage is in Feb2015at chennai and thanks a lot.

that was only a metaphor.. 😳 .. that is great. a most waited moment in a parent's life.. enjoy.. 
jayasree.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -deepali17-

that was only a metaphor.. 😳 .. that is great. a most waited moment in a parent's life.. enjoy.. 

I was only pulling your leg as it is an Indian wedding. so true . I am waiting for her since my second son was born and knew that I can get a daughter only when my son weds.
snehatanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Induji for the awasome update. New year gifts were lovely, party was fantastic,love you for giving us such lovely updates. waiting for the next one very soon.
floridadoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

indu6789 thumbnail
Thanx jaysree..it was for u..hope u liked it..n yes congrats..so u r gonna be a mom in law!!! Wow!!
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjani9

Thank you Induji...👏

Thanx my dear...hope u liked the flashback...I m sorry..the impact of ktlk is so deep, I cant rewrite it..I can just extrapolate it.
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Story thread updated..

Thanx my dear..love u..
Mom is better but father in law still critical...
indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minahil96

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">Indu Ji, I was feeling nervous as it's my first send up exam tomorrow InshaAllah and the update actually gave me peace!
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">What a beautiful update, just so pure there relationship with everyone.</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">Guddi, my little fashionista is going to give her mother a tough competition!</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">Ashu is a dotting father!</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">The gifts were adorable.</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">CV and Baba bring such fun in the atmosphere.</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">So Dr. Ashutosh finally gave niddhi a revlon lipstick gift hamper!! Lovely! Caring Husband.😃</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">Just loving the bonding between Dr.Keerti and Armaan!</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">Looking forward.</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">Thankyou for the stress buster update and please don't apologise I love reading your affectionate replies!😊</font>
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#ff0066">Hope the mother and father-in-law of yours are doing better! May lord give them health and may you remain happy forever!</font>

Thanx dear,...yes the gift was lovely..n I tried to being some natural movements with baba...are u liking the way keerti n armaan are evolving??

indu6789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehatanu

Thanks Induji for the awasome update. New year gifts were lovely, party was fantastic,love you for giving us such lovely updates. waiting for the next one very soon.

Thanx my dearie..whenever I come to hyderabad..I d meet u r guddi!!