Veeba OS "Happy Shappy wali Friendship to Love"

cuteBiya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guyz!!! I am here with my 1st OS on veeba... I think many times to wrote an OS but for some reasons I can't do it but my friend insist me and I also think to wrote this😊 i hope u all like this plz do like and comments for my sake if u don't like this plz also tell me i stop writing 😭and sorry for all my mistakes πŸ˜•

Part1

Veera was restless she was to much upset and want a shoulder to cry where she cry without any hesitation and she knew well this shoulder is not ranvi, she also knew ranvi is not her real brother he is her step brother but still veera can't see a single drop of tear in ranvi's eye because if veera upset ranvi is also upset everyone know veera is aware with reality and she can't say anything and lock herself in room. This thing is really worried for ranvi, veera come out from her room

Veera: veer ji m kuch dair k liay akyly rhyna chati hun ap meri fikr mat krna m jaldi hi kuch dair m wapis a jaun gi
Ranvi: pr veera... ( he stop veera to go alone but chai ji stop her)
Chai ji: ja veera puttar pr jaldi wapis a jana hum tery sath hi khana khayn gy aur tera intar kryn gy
Veera: ji chai ji

Veera left the house with tears in his eyes but no one can see. Veera's phone bell ranging and the phone was baldev. Veera can't talk to anyone she want to spend some time alone but baldev continuosly call him veera was to much irritated and pick the call

Veera: ki gal hai baldev teni samjh nahi ati k m tujh sy is waqt bat nahi krna chati
Baldev: oy ruk meri gal sun ly na to mujhe aik bar bta dy k sehri munday kis trhan k kapry pehnty hain mujhe un jaisa tip top dekhna hai aur to janti hi ho gi k insan jb musibat m honda ay to dushman sy b madad mangny m nahi sharmata
Veera: m abhi boht tention m hun tujh sy abhi bat nahi kr skti m tujh sy bad m bat kr lun gi na to mujhe is waqt disturb mat kr
Baldev: tp tention m kiun hai? menu bta to kidr hai m teri madad kran ga
Veera: nahi to rhyny dy mujhe akyla chor dy m akyly rhyna chati hun and she start crying and cut the phone

Baldev got tensed to think about veera and find veera. He saw veera, she was sitting on a bench and cpntinously crying baldev look veera for an hour and in this hour veera can't stop crying even a single second. Baldev come and sit nearer to veera

Baldev: veera to aik ghante sy b phealy ki ro rahi hai ab bhol b ja na us karan ko wo to tha hi dhokey baz tenu itny anso dy gya veera tujy anso dyny k haq sir baldev singh ko hai aur kisi ko nahi (he stop for a minute) aur wo jo khy rha tha k to ratan chachi ji ki beti nahi hai to kya howa to hi bta kya khon k rishta hona zaruri hota hai? agr teri jaga ranvi hota aur wo un k asal beta na hota to aur wo yeh sb krta jo to kr rahi hai to tujy kaisa lgda?
Veera; nahi baldev bilkul b zaruri nahi honda khon k rishta hona to sahi khy rha hai

Veera start crying and held her head on shoulder of baldev. Baldev want to stop veera to crying but he couldn't knew how to stop her and what he did. He brushing her hair with her hands

Baldev: veera ab chup b kr ja na kb sy ro rahi hai menu nahi pta k kuriyon ko kis trhan sy chup karwaya jata hai bs aj aik chiz pta chal gai k kuriyan jbb b roti hain to anso unki ankh sy hi nahi niklty nak b behti hai unki dekh zra to ny mera sara kurta ganda kr diya hai aj hi naya pehna tha ab phr sy nahana pry ga
Veera stop crying and beat baldev with her hands to boht hi ganda hai baldev tujy meri koi fikr nahi apny kurtay ki pari hoi hai (veera smile)
Baldev: hai na teri fikr is liay hi to kb sy tery nal hun m
baldev can't understand why he say all these to veera
Baldev: chal ab boht waqt ho gya hai veera tujy tery ghar chor deta hun bike ty.

plzzz guyz if u like my post do like and comment i further write or notπŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Babli- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HAI.

I like u post it good .
monumolu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice start dear!!! Would love to see how Veeba story would shape up!!!
cuteBiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Babli-

HAI.

I like u post it good .

Thanks a lot dear I try my best on nxt part  πŸ˜Š
cuteBiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: monumolu

Nice start dear!!! Would love to see how Veeba story would shape up!!!

Thanks a lot dear πŸ˜Š
-Babli- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I WILL WAIT FOR U NEXT SCRAP . FROM WHEN U R THE VIEWER OF VEERA.
cuteBiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Babli-

I WILL WAIT FOR U NEXT SCRAP . FROM WHEN U R THE VIEWER OF VEERA.

I  update my nxt prt soon πŸ˜‰
VinithaDhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice startπŸ‘πŸΌ...hope it wud be go to luv story track...
cuteBiya thumbnail
😊I am back guyz with my nxt part πŸ˜Š thanks who comment on my 1st part nd like my part πŸ˜Š hope u all like my 2nd part πŸ˜‰ plz guyz if u like my post do comment nd like to tell m write furthure or not πŸ˜• nd sorry for my mistakes πŸ˜³ 
Part 2 
Veera agree to go back home with baldev they both are on bike 

Baldev: veera zor nal pakr lyna menu yeh na ho k gir jay aur koi hadi wadi tot jay to tera veer menu hi mar dy
Veera: menu pakrny ki zarorat nahi hai m nahi girti to ab chala 
Baldev: na sahi teri marzi hai bad m mujh sy shikayat mat kri
Veera: haan theek hai nahi krti ab to bike chala rha hai k m khud chali jaun?
Baldev: oy ruk m chala rha hun bethi rhy 

Baldev start the bike he ddn't notice the jump on road they fell down from bike and veera fell on baldev's chest they look each others eyes and lost in her eyes for few minutes baldev broke their 1st eye lock 

Baldev: veera tenu kahin pr lagi to nahi?
Veera: na...nahi menu nahi lagi m bilkul theek hun
Baldev: haan tujhe kaisy lg sakti thi tu to mery oper hai aur menu aj pta chala hai k to kitni bhari hai 
Veera: oy chup m koi bhari nahi hun dekha menu r k kidr chot ai hai tenu 
Baldev: to chad chot nu hum chlaty hain ab agy hi boht waqt ho gya hai sb pereshan ho rhy hon gy  aur waisy b ab itni b chot nahi ai k tenu pind tk na ly ja sakun pritampura k sehr hun m drd nahi honda menu 
Veera: teri marzi hai ab chal boht dair ho gai hai sb ghar m mera intzar kr rhy hon gy 
Baldev: haan ab chalty hain sb pereshan ho rhy hon gy 

Veera reached home with baldev and thanks to baldev and ledt baldev look veera with smile on her face. Veera enter the house everyone was very happy to saw veera again with her smile, she hugged ranvi he hug him back 

Veera: veer ji ap sb menu maaf kr dyn mujhe aisy nahi krna react nahi krna chaiy tha aur aik aur bat bna is bary m hum koi bat nahi kryn gy m apki veerakri beji ki veera aur chai ji ki chinchari hun bs aur meri anhokhi maa 
Ranvi: veera m tenu sb btana chata tha 
Veera: m ny kha na k koi bat nahi kry ga menu boht zoro ki bhokh lagi hai aur mery pait k goldi bablo
Ratan: haan haan pta hai tery pait k goldi bablo boht zoro sy larai kr rhy hain is sy phele k unhe kuch ho m khana lgati hun 

Everyone laughed to hear ratan, Veera was in her room ahe lay down on her bed and thinks bldev and start smiling remember baldev, soon she slept 

Plz tell me guyz continue it or not I am waiting your replies this part is too short πŸ˜• but promise nxt part is not short and I update it soon😊
😊Edited by cuteBiya - 9 years ago
cuteBiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: evanna_rocks

very nice startπŸ‘πŸΌ...hope it wud be go to luv story track...

Thank you so much πŸ˜Š and soon I will go on luv truck πŸ‘