Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sha-Ja-Fanatic

Lol... kitna bossy hai.. Office mein bhi aur gharpe bhi! Their moments and reactions are quite funny!! And Navya's all like I don't consider you as my husband! It was a nice update! Continue soon!!!!

Haq hai pati ko patni par, sakhi!!! Aur romance karne ka haq to usse koi chin nahi sakta!!! Navya Bhabhi will listen, dear!!! Thanks and sure!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: pariangu

Lovelyyy...anantji... 🤣 waiting for ur next update SR wali..;-)

Thanks, dear!!! Inspired from Arnavji, Akashji and Payalji!!! I will do soon!!!
sumnavyafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pls jaldi update karo can't wait
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update :-) Waiting for the next part eagerly. .please continue soon;)
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: son_s

Awesome update :-) Waiting for the next part eagerly. .please continue soon;)

Thanks, yaar!!! Will update tonight!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Please wait till night!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Part 17:
Anant carried her till their bed which had so many memories associated with it in the past and closed the door with his legs not breaking the intense eyelock which was created since Navya was in arms. He kept her down in the floor to stand and handed over a packet which was kept on the bed and said,
" Navya, this saree is my first gift to you on this very special night! Go and wear this as this is my favorite color and I chose it!"
" No, Anantji, i will not change!" She said fearing that revealing clothes will be asked to be worn.
" Its okay, Darling! I will not go anywhere, just change and come" he said with rising anger supressed with self-control in his voice. Navya was sure that if she doesn't go and change it is going to be hard for her that night. She immediately went into the dressing room, adjacent and changed into it. She found that the saree was transparent and blouse was backless. She was blushing and feeling shy so as to how to go in front of her ever romantic and naughty husband. She meekly opened the door and saw Anant restlessly walking in the bed room. She took baby steps towards him and finally took up the courage to say,
"Kaisa hai?"
Anant turned and looked around to see his love of the life standing in front of him looking hot in his favorite color. He was lost in her when she shyly turned away from him. He got back into his senses and hugged her from behind, making every inch of him touch her and nuzzled hupis face in to the hair which was left loose. He said,
" Shabdo main na varnit ho. Tumhari nain chavi hain nain ki darpan, chehra ausa ki chand bhi sharma jaye, tumhare zulfe jo sunehere se reshmi si jo dil ko bandh le"
Navya was feeling even more shy now due to his shameless flirting with her. Suddenly Anant turned her and lifted her for the second time in the night but this time he laid her on the bed. He balanced himself on his elbows though all his weight was on her and came on top of her. Her heartbeats increased and so did the breaths to meet the pace of the heartbeats as he moved to capture her lips with his for the second time. The distance grew less all the while and when they were inches apart Navya turned her face and said,
" We cannot do this!"
Anant was angry with this and gave her a love bite on the nape as she turned her face revealing her swan like neck to him. She woke with startle which almost made Anant trip though he anticipated it. He saud with an angry voice,
" But why Navya? You cannot my right as your husband from me!"
---
TBC
What will be Navya's answer?
And Anant's reaction?
Please comment and like!!!

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Thanks a lot, dear!!!
Yagyaseni thumbnail