Sahil OS Balcony Romance

vaishnavi31 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone! back with another OS on Sahil❤️
Do read and let me know what you think :)
 Leave me some like and comments and lotsss of love😳
Also here is the link to my writing index, for anyone who is interested in checking out other things I've written.😉
 Take care everyone and Happy Reading!🤗
Lots of Love from Vaish!
😉

Sahil Os - Balcony Romance

"Mujhe abhi bhi yaad hain, meri pehle Eid, iss ghar mein" Sanam said to herself softly, as she looked out the window.

"Toh issi bare mein meri Sanam itni soch rahe hai?" Ahil said, walking towards her.

"Mmm" she replied, a slight smile making its way onto her face.

"Did you enjoy our Eid celebration tonight more than that night?" Ahil asked, wrapping his arms around her, placing them on her tummy as he stood behind her.

"Pata nahin. That night, Aditya was there na, toh I think it was better then" she said as a playful glint in her eyes became more evident.

"Excuse me?" he released her from his arms.

" What excuse me?' Did I say something wrong?" turning to face him, Sanam replied.

"And you're asking me that? Really? Ya Allah! Meri biwi kabhi kabhi Aditya acha lagta hain ya phir Rehaan.."

He didn't get to finish as Sanam ran to the bed and grabbed a pillow and started beating him up fiercely.

"Tumhare.. ughhh", "himmat", she grunted in between her words as she hit him, all the while Ahil tried to avoid his wife's punishment, trying his best to dodge her.

It so happened that while trying to dodge her hit, he held her hand that was now launching towards him in mid-air and both fell on the bed, with Sanam on top of Ahil.

Ahil couldn't help but once again, as he had done oh so many times, drown into her eyes, her dark never-ending orbs of brown beauty. Sanam looked him in the eye and she knew Ahil was now in a mood to forget everything else.

"Stop it Ahil! I'm being serious and you're staring at me like a love-struck teenager" she muttered, getting off of him and going to stand by the window once again.

"It's all your fault you know" he said, and she blushed slightly but pouted and became serious again remembering his previous statement, and went into the balcony.

He followed and stood next to her.

"You know, you shouldn't complain. In fact, what were you doing with Pari that day huh? Sticking to her like a second skin as if your wife wasn't even there. Besharam!"

"That's only because you were ignoring me"

"That's because you only insulted me"

"That's because I hated you for making me love you"

"That's because you thought I loved Rehaan"

"That's because Rehaan liked you"

"But you loved me"

"Haan, lekin, we used to always fight, how was I supposed to know... and then what you called me? Jallad Jin!"

Sanam chuckled before turning to Ahil and pulling his cheeks.

"I still call you that" she smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"So... you were jealous of Pari?" He said mischievously.

"Uh... No why would I have been jealous?" she said defensively, turning away from him and hanging her arms on the delicately shaped rods of iron which surrounded the balcony.

"Hmm. I think you were"

"Oh really? And what about you? Pari told me you were worried about Aditya and I! And what was that just now about me liking Aditya and Rehaan? Hmm, I think I smell something burning" she winked at him.

"With a wife like you, I can't stop myself from being jealous" he said, coming behind her and wrapping his arms around her again, resting his chin on her right shoulder.

She placed her hands on his on her waist.

"Mr Jallad Jin can be jealous also? Hmm Now this is very interesting!"

He smiled and then they entered a few minutes of silence, just enjoying being wrapped in each other, the sight of the shiny crescent moon, the winds which gently caressed their hair as they stood.

"So... which celebration did you like more?" he asked, remembering how their conversation started.

"Well, I loved both. The first time was nice. Everyone was there, and well I guess I enjoyed your jealousy and we weren't together all the time but what made it thrilling was our stolen glances. All the hiding, fighting pretending we didn't feel anything." she had a cute smile playing on her lips.

"But this year was nice also. You were at my side all the time, and this time I knew that my husband was really my husband, not just a part of a three month contract" he laughed at that.

"But you know what?" she continued, turning to face him and lacing her hands around his neck.

"Hmm?" he probed her to go on.

"More than anything, I like this moment the best."

"This moment??"

"Haan! Bilkul!"

"Kyun?"

"Hum dono saath hain. We're alone" she winked and then continued on a more serious note after sighing away her playfulness.

"It's nice to be with you like this, after a year of so much drama and bickering. Just to stand here with you, simply. No grand celebrations or anything. Just us both, the wind." Her eyes seemed to venture somewhere far away and she looked as if she were staring into the future. " It's the most relaxing and peaceful moment right now" She caressed his cheek in her left hand as she said her last few words, bringing her attention back to him.

"I know what you mean."

"You do?" she asked, genuinely wanting to know how he felt.

"If someone asked me a year ago, if I would fall in love with you, I would have laughed straight in their face and then punched them"

Sanam bit back her laughter.

"And then if someone said that I would be in love with you and you would hate me and I'd be the one running after you, I'd have probably sent them to a mental asylum after a few slaps"

"Ahil" she nudged him, shaking her head.

"Seriously! But now, in this moment, with you in my arms, I have no qualms about what happened in the last year and a half. I know I'm in love with you, and if someone tells me this, I won't become violent. I would smile because it's the truth and I'm very much proud of this truth"

Her cheeks became rosy and she tilted her head downwards, shying away from his loving words.

He cleared his throat, causing her to look up.

"However, I wish I could say the same about my wife, who still day dreams about Aditya Roy Kapur" he pouted.

"I like them with their names staring with A" she replied wittily.

"Oh please."

"And above all, I those who are named Ahil Raza Ibrahim"

Ahil smirked in response. " Is that so?"

"Mhmm" she tiptoed to kiss his cheek and as she flattened her feet onto the ground, he bent down to nuzzle their noses for a second.

He then kissed her forehead, his lips lingering for more than a few seconds, making Sanam's senses go berserk and she felt like she was floating.

And she lowered her eyes shyly, afraid of losing them in his huge, dark, orbs, which were now piercing through her. She felt his finger trace gently on her chin and shut her eyes instantly as she shivered under his delicate touch. One touch was enough to set her senses ablaze. He trailed his fingertips lazily across her face, outlining her cheek bones. He rested his palm on her rosy cheeks which he'd always been too fond of and, as if it were a reflex action, she leaned into his touch with no resistance, craving more of his skin on hers.

He smirked at the crimson shade suddenly making its way onto her face and started inching closer toward her. Her heaving chest rose and fell violently and she reached for him, groping for his shirt, something to hold onto, something to keep her from falling. He was barely a whisper away from her and the proximity was so overwhelming she felt faint. The corner of his lips twitched up and had her eyes been open, she'd have known he was about to do something absolutely and annoyingly wicked. He kept leaning in, and anticipation built up in her chest to such an enormous extent that her fear of exhaling almost surpassed her impatience.

Her pores raised as she felt his breath on her skin, fanning her, and she quivered. Their lips nearly brushed and she furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance, frustrated as to why he wouldn't close the tortuous distance. Her sanity was dwindling and before she knew it, she was tilting her head upward to meet his perfectly shaped lips. After a second of contact, which felt like she had all the relief in the world, she felt him move away and his hoarse laughter made her eyes open and she looked at him, completely astounded and outraged.

"Think it's funny?" she snapped, shooting him a fatal stare. If only looks could kill.

Her flushed face oozed irritation and her red cheeks were now outdone by her nose, as her lips formed a deadly pout that, even he had to admit was extraordinarily adorable.

He couldn't stifle his laughter and burst out again. He'd always sounded as if he were wheezing while laughing and were about to have an asthma attack, and he sounded the same now as his body racked with laughter. Even while she was infuriated, she had to fight back a grin. Reminding herself of his devious activities, she was about to begin to stomp off back into their room, her tiny feet threatening to return the flooring of the balcony to the Earth below. Sensing her withdrawal and that maybe he went a bit too far, he whipped his arm out and clasped his hand around her wrist. Using his other hand, he held her neck dangerously and grabbed her with full force, pressing her body to his, ensuring not a millimeter of space was left between them.

Breaths tangled, eyes shut, she took a mere second to inhale his scent-he smelt of soap and grass and honey- before launching forward to capture his lips. She grabbed his hair wildly, as her kisses became hostile while he dug his fingers into her where he held her at her waist. She nipped his bottom lip, and he pulled her even closer, if that were possible, and held her tighter, as if he were trying to mold their bodies into one. She allowed him access and he slid his tongue in eagerly, ready to devour her. Before their battle of dominance could ensue, she pulled away, gasping for air, one hand on his chest, gripping his shirt and the other around his neck. He dove down in a swift but graceful movement to plant kisses on her cheeks, down her neck, all the way to the base of her throat causing her to take a sharp intake of air. He dropped wet kisses across her collar bone and within seconds she pulled him up, meeting his lips with hers.

This time, the kiss was deepening, but slowly. The heat of the moment had done its job but now they kissed slowly, long and languorously. She felt him smile against her lips and he pecked her lightly, removing a hand from her waist, to return a lock of hair behind her ear.

As her breathing steadied, she leaned up to brush her lips against his chin, and looking up to him lazily, she whispered, "I love you".

"Who doesn't?" he shot back, cockily.

She shoved at his shoulder lightly and scrunched up her nose, trying to escape his arms but he only drew her closer.

He then held her face and pressed his lips to her forehead.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere," he said in a husky voice, "and I love you too."

He dipped his head to kiss her cheek and then his arms snaked around her again, sealing her into his circle of love as her held her tightly. She rested her head on his chest and basked in his warm embrace. They stood like this for a few moments, just enjoying being in each other's arms until a voice broke them out of their own little world they managed to weave together.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
How romantic
Loved it so much
vaishnavi31 thumbnail

Thank you 😃
Glad you liked😉 And I will!
TC🤗
vaishnavi31 thumbnail

Thanks🤗
vaishnavi31 thumbnail
 Thank you soo much😳🤗
vaishnavi31 thumbnail

Thank you 😃
Take care🤗
vaishnavi31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sana--

How romantic
Loved it so much

It's Sanam aur Ahil, so romance toh banta hi hain😳
hahah glad you liked it!
 Thanks dear🤗
vaishnavi31 thumbnail

Thanks dear🤗🤗
so glad you enjoyed
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful !! So romantic and passionate !!
Loved the way they looked back on their fighting days. Hope they get their happy ending !!👏
ak020203 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so romantic and lovely..

Thanks for the beautiful OS