Keychain?? that last year b'day gift? 😃 My bhai is so sweet ❤️  
ohhh...Didn't he open that album? 😔

Geeshu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Neil Bhatt , one of my all time most fav actors you're & I'm proud to be your fan . You're a beautiful person inside out & deserve all the happiness , success , love & adulation of the world ! 🤗 🤗
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Became you die-hard fan watching you as 'Kesar' in Gulal . I've seen thousands of fictional characters in countless tv shows/soaps/dailies as I was a tv-holic since the age of 5-6 . But I remember & will remember probably 2-3 characters out of them in my entire life . Kesar will be one of them  for sure !!  
I've seen/read meticulously all your interviews & I saw in one of them you said you're a perfectionist . You truely are one !
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I love you so much I can go all night here praising you & even that won't be to do justice to your incredible talents & sweetness of heart . 😳
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Neil.
Loved You As kesar In Gulaal. 🥳
Edited by SilverBell - 9 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Happy Birthday Neil , wish you many many happy returns of the day . 🥳
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
thank you neil for accepting all our gifts with so much love...u r so humble...wish u lot more fame and success each passing year...keep smiling always...

Neerjalaher thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Neil, you accepted the gifts and card with so much love and appreciation. I am amazed at the time you took to open each one of them and read out the names. This means a lot to us and is a gift in itself, more precious than words can describe. Clearly you value and remember the presents you receive from your fans, again amazed. You're the best Neil and you bring out the best from those around you...May your birthday wish come true and wish you lifelong happiness. Yeah, love the smile and the Neil Bhatt wink 😉
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Again many many happy returns of the day Neil...

But dear, why don't you join some other show? I don't like seeing you not doing anything like this. I agree DABH is surely a big opportunity. But I don't like wasting your talent for that. You deserve more and more for what your talent is...