Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Cheers bro. Title is updated boss! πŸ˜ƒ Sound great doesn't it?!!!! πŸ‘

Ya right bro. I mean her dressing sense is awesome too! Her dressing sense is by far the best out of all females in CID. Modern yet smart. Not too casual and not too over done. Just perfect and simple clothing. 

Perfect hai ji! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ It's looking like a total charm. Love it! πŸ˜³

Yes along with Asha and Tasha (later episodes) she most certainly has the best dressing sense of all the ladies. Proper formal full-length shirts and trousers, just the right amount of makeup and even her ponytail done in a way that suits her cop look.

sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on 8th ATπŸ₯³β­οΈβ­οΈ..
Lovely AT PP and nice title⭐️⭐️..
Ansha mam rocksπŸ₯³πŸ₯³..
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Perfect hai ji! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ It's looking like a total charm. Love it! πŸ˜³

Yes along with Asha and Tasha (later episodes) she most certainly has the best dressing sense of all the ladies. Proper formal full-length shirts and trousers, just the right amount of makeup and even her ponytail done in a way that suits her cop look.

Yes exactly Ravi bro. πŸ˜ƒ Perfect! πŸ˜³ Her eyes are the best thing about her face! πŸ˜ƒ So expressive and divine! <3

I agree. Exactly what I want to say! Her ponytail is done so aptly for that smart cop look. Otherwise even hairstyles can express a lot about the persons style and she always has the right cop look whether in terms of hair or clothes. β­οΈ

Bro...I'd love to see her in waist coats. Not the kinds that Kajal wore although she looked good in them (not comparing) but I would like to see Purvi in like smart plain ones. I don't know can't imagine it yet but would like to see her experimenting with waistcoats. She looks pretty as it is but you know fans desire and all πŸ˜› Don't mind guys sharing my view only 
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ANGELICEYES

Congrats on 8th ATπŸ₯³β­οΈβ­οΈ..
Lovely AT PP and nice title⭐️⭐️..
Ansha mam rocksπŸ₯³πŸ₯³..

Thank you so much, Angel sis! πŸ€— Yep she rocks! πŸ˜ƒ The sweetest and smartest cop! β­οΈ
DemonStar thumbnail

She totally rocked in the Satara episodes. The way she led the entire team in the investigation. πŸ‘πŸΌ

DemonStar thumbnail

Yes exactly Ravi bro. πŸ˜ƒ Perfect! πŸ˜³ Her eyes are the best thing about her face! πŸ˜ƒ So expressive and divine! <3

I agree. Exactly what I want to say! Her ponytail is done so aptly for that smart cop look. Otherwise even hairstyles can express a lot about the persons style and she always has the right cop look whether in terms of hair or clothes. β­οΈ

Bro...I'd love to see her in waist coats. Not the kinds that Kajal wore although she looked good in them (not comparing) but I would like to see Purvi in like smart plain ones. I don't know can't imagine it yet but would like to see her experimenting with waistcoats. She looks pretty as it is but you know fans desire and all πŸ˜› Don't mind guys sharing my view only 

Everything about her is the best. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Waist coat matlab, that blue-pink combo Kajal used to wear? I personally don't like that. πŸ˜› But a normal coat sometime should look fine. Speaking of that does she not look so awesome when dressed as a scientist in labcoat? β€οΈ

sheroo9000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

She totally rocked in the Satara episodes. The way she led the entire team in the investigation. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Absolutely...πŸ‘πŸΌ
And this Nikhil scene added some fun to the epi...
ANGELICEYES thumbnail

Thank you so much, Angel sis!πŸ€—Yep she rocks!πŸ˜ƒThe sweetest and smartest cop!⭐️

This can be the title of next AT..
ANGELICEYES thumbnail

Everything about her is the best.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Waist coat matlab, that blue-pink combo Kajal used to wear? I personally don't like that.πŸ˜› But a normal coat sometime should look fine. Speaking of that does she not look so awesome when dressed as a scientist in labcoat?❀️

No bhaiya not the blue pink oneπŸ˜†..
I prefer white shirt folded to elbow, dark blue jeans, black plain waist coatπŸ˜›..