EK Mutthi Bakwaas - OS

WhiteQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
EMA has turned into total bakwaas show, so I'm adding some more bakwaas to the show, for fun. Hope you like itπŸ˜‰

This Post is dedicated to  DI, as gift for her new naming ceremonyπŸ˜‰

Disclaimer : This is fun post. If people can't take good humor, please ignore this post, you can leave at this point itself. This post is not to hurt any fan-group. Its only about their onscreen characters.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Raghav and Kalpi's accident, Kalpi, miraculously saved by some men, is brought to the hospital, where Suhana,  another rich man sanjay diwaan's daughter, has been admitted. Suhana couldn't survive the accident, dies in the hospital, so Mr. Sanjay diwaan and Dheeraj diwaan(uncle of suhana) request doctor to give her daughter's face to some random unknown girl(Kalpi). They are ready spend their money, time and emotion to save kalpi, instead of wasting them on their own daughter dead body. So they plan to change the identities of both Kalpana and Suhana also, give suhana's corpse to kamla to do all death rituals. (My POV :Wow Now viewers have to watch EMA for this father, who least care about his own daughter, is least bothered to do last rituals to his own daughter, and saving other one. Now he will love kalpi as his own daughter, great creativity)

Doctors are successful in changing kalpi's face and give her suhana's face. 

Nurse : "Sir, I have a doubt"
Doctor : "Yes ask, patient face is not correct, she doesn't resemble like Suhana, what you want to ask??"
Nurse : "We have only changed face, her body is same. other diwaans might doubt that she's suhana or not"
Doctor : "Very true,you are intelligent I must say, ok I'll change her body attributes to match with suhana's"

Doctor was successful in changing her body to make her resemble like suhana, so that no one should doubt, that she's suhana or not. 

Doctor comes to Mr diwaan and say " operation is successful but the patient doesn't remember her past, so be careful while talking with her, I will shift her to ward within 2 hrs, you ppl can visit her"

Mr diwaan in his mind "this doc is plastic surgeon, then how did he know, patient lost her memory or not, anyway who cares, its better she don't remember her past, thank god, i got a new daughter"

Later, Doctors perform a secret naming ceremony of her, and changes her records with suhana's name. They decide to call the patient name as suhana from now on-wards.

Suhana miraculously recovers in 2 days itself, her face is full of bandage, even her eyes were closed. they left her nose , to breath, and her mouth, to feed, open. Suhana, feeling uncomfortable in the bandage, nods her head and breath heavily from her nose.

Nurse looks this and rushes to doctor

Nurse : "Doc, Patient recovered, now I think its time for us to remove her bandage"
Doctor : "How do you know, patient has recovered and its time to remove bandage??"
Nurse : "Sir, I'm your assistant from so many years, I have learnt so many thing from you. Being a plastic surgeon also, you know the metal state of the patient. and said she lost her memory. The same way I know, what is the patient's condition, by their head nodding style and their nose movement."
Doctor : "Wow , you are a quick learner dear, lets go and remove the bandage"

Both doctor and nurse rush to attend Suhana, removes her bandage and ask her to open her eyes.

Suhana opens her eyes and look at the doctor, she could only see kalpi's face in him and turns her face to look at the nurse, there also she see kalpi's face in them.

Suhana : "You both look so similar, are you twins?? Nice to meet you"

Doctor and nurse look at each other think "whats wrong with her, In what angle we both look similar". Just then another nurse enter the room
Nurse 2 : "Doctor, suhana's parents are asking about her condition, they want to meet her"

Suhana : "Hey you are triplets, wow amazing, by the way what is she saying?? why are you playing dumb-shell arts game in front of me??"

Doctor : "What?? you couldn't hear what she said?? she said your family wants to meet you, that too so loud and clear" turns to the nurse and scold her "How many time should I warn you, not to be loud, patients will be disturbed"

Suhana : "Why are you triplets playing dumb shell arts game, I'm unable to understand what you are trying to say"

Doctor and 2 nurses are shocked to listen suhana. 

Suhana : "Why are you triplets staring at me like that, by the way, where am I?? who am I?? and how am I speaking to, where did I learn talking in the first place?? I don't remember anything but how do I remember that I can talk?? Isn't it strange "πŸ˜ƒ

Doctor loudly says : "I'm your doctor sweety, you are in hospital"

Suhana : "You are saying something to me?? say it loudly, I can't hear you"

Doctor explains in sign language that he's doctor and she's in hospital, but all his efforts go in vain. Then nurse suggest him to write it on paper and give it to her.

Suhana reads that chit and understand she's in hospital.

Suhana : "what I'm in hospital, what happened to me, OMG is every thing fine. discharge me immediately, I hate hospitals" Blah blah

Doctor in mind "even before being introduced as a rich man's daughter only, she's throwing so many tantrums, OMG some body put plaster on her mouth"

Suhana : "Who admitted me here?? do you know who I am?? Are my family waiting for me outside??" so on she's somany questions to doctor. Doctor's head start aching. He's fed up so many question nod his head for all her questions and leaves the room to meet suhana's new parents

Doctor immediately wanted to get rid of suhana, wants to discharge her immediately, finishes discharge formalities and request her new parents to take her home
Doctor: "Now you can take her home"
Mr Diwaan : "Is everything ok?? how is she now"
Doctor : "She's absolutely fine. As I said earlier, She completely lost her memory, you need to be bit careful. And one more thing, for sometime she will be deaf also, its the side effect of operation. after some time she'll be fine. And, one more thing, she can only see one person's face, maybe her own face before accident, in everyone face. So she thought me and my assistants as triplets, but don't worry, you ppl can cure her with your love and affection. Love and affection can cure any disease in this world"
Mr Diwaan is all excited in his mind "what is he saying, OMG this doctor is nuts, its ok anything for my new daughter"

Diwaan is ready to suhana to home, just then kamla comes to hospital, doctors handover actual suhana's dead body to kamla.

Issmart Kamla screams loud: "She's not my daughter, look at her body height, i know my daughter's height. I have touched her hand, I could feel she's not my daughter. Even in thousands of KM radius also I can feel my daughter, Aai hoon main uski, god has gifted me that special power. I know she's alvie"

With her scream, Suhana's hearing problem is resolved. Now suhana can listen what kamla is saying. Goes near her. Kamla is turned facing the body, and suhana is on her back. Suhana places her hand on kamla's shoulder and says

Suhana "Don't cry" 

Doctor is shocked to see this miracle in his mind "OMG, we could not cure suhana's deafness, but this miraculous lady's one scream has cured her deafness"

Kamla turns to see suhana 

Suhana : "Aunty, don't cry, I don't why but I can't see you crying"

Kamala feels suhana is her daughter, say "I said everyone that my daughter is alive, I know you are my daughter, I could sense it" immediately hugs suhana.

Doctor in his mind "OMG this lady is great than me, she could recognize her daughter so fast"

Mr Diwaan is tensed to see kamla might claim suhana as her daughter, comes near suhana and ask her, "Lets leave darling"

Suhana looks at him "who are you??"

Doctor in his mind "OMG another miracle, now she can see original faces of people, This kamla is really miraculous lady, She is god, she is mahaan "

Mr Diwaan "I'm your dad sweet heart, you r suhana diwaan, only heir of diwaan empire"

Suhana all excited "Oh really, I'm your daughter, heir of diwaan empire"

Kamla in her mind "Heir of the diwaan empire, omg my dearm came true, my daughter became memsaab, I'll also become memsaab soon. if i would have known this trick before, i would have burnt her face long ago, unnecessarily I invested all my saving in her education, and requested her to work hard, forgetting her love. Its ok , anyhow she became memsaab now. I'll keep quite for now, let them take her. anyhow after few days, she will find me coz she can't live without me, then i can enjoy all diwaan money, now its not the right time to claim her. let her go with diwaan, but I have act as If i'm crying in-front of them, or else kalpi will think her mother don't care about her."

Kamla cries alot and say "No the deady body is not my daughter, she's my daughter, I know, don't take my daughter away from me"

But Diwaan forcefully take suhana from there claiming suhana is his daughter.

---------Hospital scene ends, Story of Suhana akka kalpi2 starts---------

PS : Sorry for lengthy post,πŸ₯± hope you like itπŸ˜‰ Please leave your comments but avoid any kind of bashing

Edited by swetha_ch01 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_green_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by _green_ - 9 years ago
Shyamlu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Swetha...kya OS banayi hain tu...πŸ€—πŸ‘
I was laughing all thw while reading, till now its all about EVIL bad mothers, now for a change they are going to make fathers bad for kalpi 2..hehe

You area mahaan too :) Kamla is t hilarious, cant stand her anyday1
Edited by Shyamlu - 9 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow Swetha. You made Kamla a magician πŸ˜†
I guess slowly and slowly you will fall in love with Vithla as well πŸ˜†

Great post πŸ‘
WhiteQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shyamlu

Swetha...kya OS banayi hain tu...πŸ€—πŸ‘
I was laughing all thw while reading, till now its all about EVIL bad mothers, now for a change they are going to make fathers bad for kalpi 2..hehe

You area mahaan too :) Kamla is t hilarious, cant stand her anyday1

🀣This was my state when I read few articles, I thought of making full bakwaas OSπŸ˜‰

i'm glad that this bakwaas OS made you laugh. love you πŸ€—

Oh please don't make me mahaan, only kamla is mahaan, I don't want that titleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rachuroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Swetha mazaa aa gaya!!
N they must hav done plastic surgery of whole body...othrwise face n body b of differnt complexions...hahaha
N new kalpi was wid makeup eyeshafow aftr bandage was open
N yes thanks to pount out dat a father least care abt doin last rituals of his daughter
_green_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachuroxxx

Swetha mazaa aa gaya!!

N they must hav done plastic surgery of whole body...othrwise face n body b of differnt complexions...hahaha
N new kalpi was wid makeup eyeshafow aftr bandage was open
N yes thanks to pount out dat a father least care abt doin last rituals of his daughter

I thought my eyes were faking...she had a little of kajal tooπŸ˜†

Blooper in the 1st epi of revamp itself...aage kya kya dekhna padega ema dekhne waalon koπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
WhiteQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: erikalui

Wow Swetha. You made Kamla a magician πŸ˜†

I guess slowly and slowly you will fall in love with Vithla as well πŸ˜†

Great post πŸ‘

I didn't made kamla magician, dear, EMA team already made her god in their show. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Never I'll fall for Vittala not in my dreams alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Vittala is all yours, You can sing for vittala 

and write Vittala all night song in all postsπŸ˜†

Thanks for the comments ErikaπŸ€—
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
🀣
No words to say.. Let me laugh first..  πŸ˜†

Okk done.. Amazing!! All the blunders in 1st episode itself. EMA should be in limca book for shiwng bloopers.. From the day of Mahasangam we are bearing those nonsense.. i still remember the magical dupatta of kalpi on engagement day... Now this plastic surgery wil be the 2nd epic blooper.πŸ˜†
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this is awesome...🀣
kamla maiya ki jai