sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
two years back I wrote this os on my fav couple of that time and now I m converting it on RagNA

COLOR=red]warning : contain adult content, if u r under 16 u must avoi reading it , if you still want to read, read at ur own risk[/COLOR]

RagNA are married for 2 months now. They both were tied into this institution on 31 october 2012. Swayam didn't want to take their marriage in a typical way. He wants kalpana to settle down first as it is not a compulsion to consummate.new year is at stones throw. raghav was eagerly waiting for it as he has planned something

Two months were enough for raghav and kalpanas to fall head over heels for each other .he was such a kind hearted and sweet person that she feel lucky he is her husband.his looks were breath taking and he was damn sexy and hot

One fine day kalpana by mistakenly entered in washroom when he was taking the bath. He was looking as a geek god under the shower.kalpana soo wanted to go and hug him,she was extremely tempted to feel him,caressed his body. At that instance raghav felt someone's presence in the washroom. He turned around and saw kalpana standing there. Her gaze was fixed on him. He turned the tap off.he walked towards her,he knows what she wants as he can read her eyes. He slowly trace his finger on her face and pull her in his arms. kalpana hugged him tight feeling the warmth of his body. He placed a kiss on her hairs and said "Good Morning kalpana !" ."good morning raghav" she replied. "what are you doing?? " he asked smiling " I am feeling the warmth of your body " she replied,hugging him more tight,nuzzling close to him.as son as realization struck him she bit her lower lips and her cheeks turned into deep shade of red. ""I can feel the heat of these red hot cheeks" he comment . kalpana didn't replied,she kept blushing.raghav took the towel and carried her out. He knew very well she is being so shy that if he wont carry her out,she will be standing here for the whole day.thankgod he was in his jeans that day or god knows in what condition kalpana would have been.

Today it is 31 december,last day of this year.today they completed exact 2 months of their marriage.kalpana is sitting on the couch facing the window,enjoying her coffee.before their wedding, kalpana hated coffee but today she is loving it because it is raghav's favourite.she remember their moment attached with this couch,she blushed.

Few days before kalpana was sleeping peacefully on the bed.raghav came home late that night. As he enterd in the room he saw his angel,her life sleeping peacefully . he changed into his khaki shorts,picked up the pillow from the bed and went to sleep on couch,he does not want to disturb his angels sleep. Later at night kalpana woke up and could not find raghav beside her.she saw raghav sleeping on couch ,he was looking cute. She walked upto the couch ,made some space for her self,she lay down on the couch so close to him as if one person is sleeping on the couch.this action of her made him awake but he pretended to be asleep. Few minutes later their lips got touch by mistaken because of the no space.there eyes opened wide as if they both have seen a ghost. raghav slowly made kalpana face him holding her chin. He was looking deep in her and at her lips. kalpana closed her eyes and moved forward. He placed his lips on her soft ones. He moved back and looked at kalpana,she looked into his eyes,indicating she want it. Swayam leaned forward and begin kissing her. She reciprocated the kiss with same passion . her fingers were tangled in his soft silky hairs . he entered his hands under her shirt,squeezing her waist. He sucked her lower lips begging to enter. She parted her lips letting him enter. He tasted each corner of her mouth. It was sweeter than honey. . now it was sharon's turn. She kissed him hard,she felt pleasure tasting him,meanwhile swayam opened all the buttons of shirt . caressing it,he pinch her lightly . they broke apart due to lack of oxygen but raghav kept giving her small pecks.as they both gain their breaths ,he begin giving her open mouth kisses.this time they broke apart,kalpana's lips were highly puffed due to excessive kissing.at last he took her in his embrace feeling her bare upper body against his

kalpana came back from the flashback as servant knocked the door. He came in and gave her a box with a letter attached to it . she opened the letter

Dear kalpana !!

This box contains a red saree and jewellry. I want you wear this . dnt wear your mangal sutr and sindoor. Driver is there outside the house. Come to mee soon,I m waiting

Your loving

Husband

kalpana got ready and went downstairs and sat into the car to meet him. She reached to a place.it was quite,peaceful and dark place. raghav came towards her and tied a blind fold . he led her to the place where he has arranged the surprise. He remove the blindfold.sharon was awestruck woth beauty of that place. There was camp near a small lake with scented candle lighten in it.at a side there was fire lit up. raghav whispered to her "tonight I will marry you again. We will take all the vows once again. She turned around and look in to her deep brown eyes. He kept her saree's pallu on her head.they took 7 pheras again , filled her mang with sindoor and make her wear new mangal sutar " I love you sharon !! ' he confessed. " I love you too !" she confessed as well

raghav picked her in his arms and carried her into the camp. He laid her on the matress. She was under him. He kissed her forehead, with slow space he kissed her eyes,her,cheek bones. She was waiting for him to kiss her on lips but instead of it he moved to her neck and was placing soft and wet kisses on her neck, jaw line, he gace small small peck near her lips. She could not take it more and she took he command and came over him ,she kissed him hard as a hungry tigress. Meanwhile raghav opened the dori of her blouse, sharon gaspedand stop at that instance with her lips still against his. It gave swayam chance to take over the command. He came over her and was giving her wet kisses on her throat,cleavage ,he placed wet kissses on her bossom with cloths on . this act of his made her wild and she badly wanted to feel his lips against it. "I want to feel your lips on my bare skin now : she ordered. he turned her around and opened the hook and remove it her bare back was so tempting that he gave wet kisses all over her back and few love bite as well.as her turned her around , she immediately removed his shirt and gave him a love bite on his neck. He placed his lips on the tip of bossoms,he was sucking it,while with other hand he was pressing the other mound her,mooving it in a circular motion. He sucked the tips till they were hard and bite it. kalpi moan in pain and pleasure. He licked it ,to sooth the burning sensation . he moved a bit dowm and begin sucking her navel ,sucking it,licking it,giving wet kisses suddenly he bite her hard on navel. kalpana tugged her hands in his hair and pulled him above. It was more than enough for sharon and she wanted him inside her: please swayam make love to me ,I cannot take it more" she begged.she opened his jeans button and remove it with the help of her foots. raghav removed all their inner and covered them with silk sheet to make skalpan felt comfortable . he knows she is being wild now but she hell lot of shy. He entered inside her. He waited for her to settle as it gave her unbearable pain. He kissed her to sooth her pain. They intertwin ther finger as they body moved in friction. They reached to their completion together. They both felt contended and fell asleep cuddle up close to each other

Next morning

kalpana was standing near the lake hugging her self with white sheet wrapped around her. She is blushing remembering yesterdays night. raghav came and hugged her from behind. He wished her "happy new year sharon ". : happy new year to you too : she wished him . " how was your new yearsnight ? "he questioned . her cheeks turned into crimson red colour , he gave her small peck on her lips saying : I think it was best new years right " " what are these red marks on your body ?? "show me " he asked, kalpana blushed any ran away into the tent . she laid on the matress and covered her self with the quilt. Swayam came inside the quilt and pulled her into him : now show me ! kal raat toh bilkul sharam nahi aarahi thi " he stated. He slid the sheet from her shoulder and asked in concern " is it paining ?? " , " hmmm " she replied , he blow them and kissed them softly " raghav " she called " hmm , bolo ! : he replied " how was your new year night " she asked " I had the best new years night and best new years morning " he replied looking into her deep black orbs. He continued " I wish to have each morning like this ! , I love you kalpana " he said with sincerity in his vioce " I love you too " she said keeping her palm on his cheek. " happy new life and congratulations for our marriage once again " he stated : same to you " she replied. They cuddle upto each other being happy and contended

THE END

hit like tab and comment

regards
sweetcherrywarning : contain adult content, if u r under 16 u must avoi reading it , if you still want to read, read at ur own riskEdited by sweetcherry95 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😳 Am busy blushing... Will comment later πŸ˜³
Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelpureness

😳Am busy blushing... Will comment later😳

Same here angel...blush3!!!
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That was one hot OS! I was blushing throughout! πŸ˜†
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is a sizzling OS
I'm blushing like crazy ;)
Lovely OS
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was lovely dear πŸ˜³
RoshnA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG😳... Blushing too much
shikha-aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing os
keep blushing all time 😳
sweetcherry95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I think I post a way too mature content ...no comments nd likes
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sweetcherry95

I think I post a way too mature content ...no comments nd likes

complaint

One fine day kalpana by mistakenly entered in washroom when he was taking the bath. He was looking as a geek god under the shower.kalpana soo wanted to go and hug him,she was extremely tempted to feel him,caressed his body. At that instance raghav felt someone's presence in the washroom. He turned around and saw kalpana standing there. Her gaze was fixed on him. He turned the tap off.he walked towards her,he knows what she wants as he can read her eyes. He slowly trace his finger on her face and pull her in his arms. kalpana hugged him tight feeling the warmth of his body. He placed a kiss on her hairs and said "Good Morning kalpana !" ."good morning raghav" she replied. "what are you doing?? " he asked smiling " I am feeling the warmth of your body " she replied,hugging him more tight,nuzzling close to him.as son as realization struck him she bit her lower lips and her cheeks turned into deep shade of red. ""I can feel the heat of these red hot cheeks" he comment . kalpana didn't replied,she kept blushing.raghav took the towel and carried her out. He knew very well she is being so shy that if he wont carry her out,she will be standing here for the whole day.thankgod he was in his jeans that day or god knows in what condition kalpana would have been.

when did he wear the damn jeans!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Edited by angelpureness - 9 years ago