Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ultrachic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Thankyou so much for the lovely replies. I do wish to reply individually but I don't get enough time, hope you all will forgive me for this.😕 Here is the next update!😊

Chapter 13😉

"An.." She was going to shout just then she saw Rosy coming inside the room.

"Navya beta, how are you feeling now? I have made this chicken soup. Have it, you will feel better." Said Rosy warmly caressing her cheeks lightely while keeping the soup on the side table.

"Aunty, how come you are here?  Anant has given leave to.." Navya tried to ask ignoring her question while she cuts her.

"Beta, I got a call from sir at 4:00 o'clock in the morning. He told me that you were having high fever last night. He wanted to call me right that moment but it was raining heavily so he told me to come and take care of you in the morning."

"Have a look at the way he is sleeping" She added while they noticed how tired he is looking while sleeping upon his knees like that. "He cares for you so much."

Navya's eyes fell upon the wet towel and bowl of water which was kept at the table. She recalled how she fainted on the stairs sitting there in the rains but after that she didn't remember anything. She looked at the shirt which she is wearing right now and understood that Anant had to change her clothes unwillingly otherwise her situation might have become worsen. She saw red cut marks on his hand while few safety pins were lying on the floor. Somehow her eyes welled up with tears thinking about the way he took care of her but then she remembered about their fight.

"But aunty, you heard his announcement in the party yesterday, right? He declared me as his fiance as if I am something to be claimed. He didn't confess his love at first if he does it anyway and suddenly coming to such a big decision. " Said Navya with a sad face.

"Hmm, acha tell me one thing did he tell you the reason why he announced it so abruptly?"

"Yeah, he was telling me something like his colleagues gossiped about me and then..."

"And then you would have not let him speak another word which turned into a fight. Am I right?" Asked Rosy raising her eyebrows upwards while Navya nodded her head silently.

"Why are you seeing his decision in a negative way? He announced his decision not to show that you are being claimed by him without your consent but it was actually his possessive side for you. He can never see people gossiping about you that may be the reason he said it without thinking about it for a second. In order to keep your respect and putting a stop on people's bogus talks, he took this decision." Rosy made her understand from Anant's point of view.

Navya got her meaning and felt guilty that she again misunderstood Anant.

"Aunty, am so bad, I messed up everything again" said Navya while slapping her head for her own stupidity.

"It happens sometimes beta but now I think you should have a word with him and settle this out." Smiled Rosy and left while telling her to have soup as well.

Navya got up from the bed and brought ointment and applied it on his hands. She caresses his hairs while whispering his name near his ear to wake him up.

Anant woke up and saw Navya sitting close to him on the floor, caressing his hairs with a small smile.

"Navya..." he tried to explain her about last night but she kept her finger on his lips.

"Shhh...don't say anything. Today I will speak and you will listen" She said while he rolled his eyes like this only happens every time while she got his meaning and glared at him in fake anger. He nodded his head in agreement.

"Anant, I always misunderstand you. Whenever you do something good for me, I doubt your intentions. Remember that morning when we were in the same bed and I pushed you from it doubting your intentions while it was me who had actually held your hand in sleep and didn't let you go all night. On that stormy night, when you have asked me to sleep on the bed while I misunderstood you to ask me to sleep with you on the bed and finally yesterday when you declared me as your fiance in front of everyone, I misunderstood you thinking that you want to maintain your good image but you were actually saving my dignity. In all these things, one thing never changes and that is my thinking about you in a wrong way. I might have misunderstood you for yesterday night as well when I saw myself in your clothes but things didn't fall apart this time, thanks to Rosy aunty. So for all these am sorry, am sorry for each and every thing, I really do." She held her ears like a small kid asking for forgiveness and looked down.

Anant couldn't help but smiled at her innocence shaking his head like seriously what to do with this girl.

"Ab agar apki ijazat ho toh main kuch bolun?" He asked looking down at her. She nodded her head silently. He removed her hands from her ears while cupped her face in his palms. She was still looking down without making any eye-contact with him.

"You just don't need to apologize. You know what; you are totally a pagal ladki." He said smiling while Navya pulled a face "But still I am in love with your pagalpan, in love with your childishness, in love with your today's list of sorry, in love with your innocence, in love with your smile, in love with your everything and above all in love with you." He confessed his love while Navya looked at him in surprise. She was smiling ear to ear and eyes were filled up with tears of joy.

"Anant, I.. I am just.." She tried to say but this time he puts a finger on her lips.

"Shh..tum bohut zyada bolti ho tumhe pata hai. So now only tell me one thing do you love me like the way I do?" He asked while tears trickled down her face.

"I..love..you..too" She said while sobbing and hugged him as she was overwhelmed with happiness. Anant hugged her back as tightly he could do. After a moment of feeling each other in the tight hug, he broke the hug.

"Navya, how much you can cry huh? When you become sad, you cry and when you become happy, you still cry. Itna rone ka raaz kya hai?" He joked while he earned a slap from her on his shoulders in return. He slowly sipped her tears away from her cheeks and kissed her on her lips passionately.

***

It was 9:00 o' clock in the morning.

Rosy had left from the house seeing a sight of their hugging with a smile on her face, wishing happiness for them in her heart, getting the idea that everything is settled between them.

Anant was sitting on the couch while Navya on his lap. His hands firmly resting on her waist feeling her while their eyes were closed.

"Anant, for how long we are going to sit like this? Will you not go to office?" She asked opening her eyes while he was now busy nuzzling his nose near her neck.

"mmm"  Was all she got as a reply.

"Anant" She said again trying to get up from his lap.

"Uff, Navya please na, 5 minutes more and I must remind you that it is my office so it's my wish to go there or not and today am in no mood to go anywhere." He said while he kissed her cheeks softly.

"But am hungry and weak as well." She pouted while he kissed on her pouty lips. Navya felt shy at this.

"Okay, come let's have something."

" Yay!" She clapped her hands in excitement. He took her in his arms and they went down while Navya shouted " Not like this" but Anant was in no mood to listen.

***

"So tell me what do u wanna eat, will order it?" He asked placing her on the sofa.

"I have a better idea. Can we go to some nearby cafe for breakfast? If you can only trust me that I won't run away from there!" She chuckled while Anant rolls his eyes.

"Okay. Get ready then. We will leave in half an hour." Said Anant while she went to get ready.

***

"One cappuccino, one hot coffee and 2 pastries." Navya gave order to the waiter while Anant was doing some office work from his phone. She was looking beautiful in a lemon colored dress while he looked handsome in a pair of black jeans and white shirt.

"Anant, I was thinking about something." She said while she got a "hmmm" in reply.

"Anant..." She slapped on his arm while Anant glared at her making her chuckle.

"It's important na."

"Okay tell me." He said while keeping his phone aside.

"You declared in the party yesterday that am your fiancee which means we are getting married but that's a lie right?" She asked.

"So what we will make it true. Some or the other day we will marry right." He said assuring her while she smiled back in return.

Soon they were served with the food.

Navya was eating the pastry when a bit cream was left near her lips. Anant noticed it and a naughty thought comes in his mind. Without wasting a second he bends towards her in an attempt to lick that cream away, Navya pushed him back on the seats knowing his intentions well with a shy smile.

"Kya?" He made an innocent face.

"I shouldn't have apologized to you. Your intentions are really not that good for me Mr. Anant." She narrowed her eyes while both of them burst out laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do hit the like button and give your feed backs.😊

Edited by MeghAn_AnYaFan - 9 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome confession by Anant!!! Loved the whole update!!! Naughtiness of my dear bhai knows no limits!!! Please continue soon!! And haan thanks for updating by taking out time from your busy schedule and for such a long one!!! And again loved it, my dear Aru!!Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
anshikashaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg!!!!:D i loved it sooo much!!!!!❤️😳finally AnYa confessed their love to each other!!!☺️Anant iss such a sweetheart!!!☺️❤️the way he confessed to her was beautiful!!😳hayye anant ❤️arya maar dala soo naughty u r!my handsome baby❤️!😳☺️!sitting wid navi in ur lap!!!☺️😆sooo romantic!*:D aru u write sooo beautifully yaar!!!!🤗awesome,😉,,,simply perfect!*❤️
Ultrachic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Awesome confession by Anant!!! Loved the whole update!!! Naughtiness of my dear bhai knows no limits!!! Please continue soon!! And haan thanks for updating by taking out time from your busy schedule and for such a long one!!! And again loved it, my dear Aru!!

Hey Vini! Thankyou so much for liking the update!😊 Yup Anant has become naughty now😉😳 Its fine dear I like to write this story a lot😊 Hope  your exams r going fine n we will get to read d next part of your FF soon.😃
Ultrachic thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshikashaheer

Omg!!!!:D i loved it sooo much!!!!!❤️😳finally AnYa confessed their love to each other!!!☺️Anant iss such a sweetheart!!!☺️❤️the way he confessed to her was beautiful!!😳hayye anant ❤️arya maar dala soo naughty u r!my handsome baby❤️!😳☺️!sitting wid navi in ur lap!!!☺️😆sooo romantic!*:D aru u write sooo beautifully yaar!!!!🤗awesome,😉,,,simply perfect!*❤️

Hii! Thankyou so much for liking the update!😊 Glad that u liked that confession part n Anant is getting naughty😉😳 Thanks dear for the praise!!😃
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MeghAn_AnYaFan

Hey Vini! Thankyou so much for liking the update!😊 Yup Anant has become naughty now😉😳 Its fine dear I like to write this story a lot😊 Hope  your exams r going fine n we will get to read d next part of your FF soon.😃

Thanks yaar!!! Pre-boards are over and the real ones will start from 16th!!! Maths is the first and I love maths so I am managing the pressure!!
Ultrachic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yagyaseni

Thanks yaar!!! Pre-boards are over and the real ones will start from 16th!!! Maths is the first and I love maths so I am managing the pressure!!

Gosh you love maths n here I hate maths!😆 Am sure u will rock ur boards exam!😉😃
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update :-) loved the way Anant confessed his feelings. ..please continue soon with a romantic update :)
Ultrachic thumbnail

Originally posted by: son_s

Awesome update :-) loved the way Anant confessed his feelings. ..please continue soon with a romantic update :)

Thanks a lot for liking d update!😊 Glad that u liked d confession and I thought this one was romantic as well😳 anyways next updates will be quite romantic  n will cont. soon!😊
Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
First of all thank you for update I was waiting eagerly.. Secondly lovely confession by anant loved it so much.. And lastly waiting for more romantic updates.. Edited by ILuvAnya - 9 years ago