Randhir OS: Fortitude(dedicating to the ones who brought me back) updt

arshifan2012 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
res. Will un-res in an hour! πŸ˜†

UN-RESED!πŸ˜‰

Fortitude

Dedicated to - Honeybees22 , Ilovepyaar (saafi di), 100littledevils (piyu), Chasing_Liberty (sonali), Gujjupari (pari), BeyondWords (Ipti- my late night chatter buddy), ARandKJfan (Ananya-chotu sa stunnerz), Anyania (Riya), Reminiscence (Rini - my bong connection), Wrackspurt, Randhirsanyu14, Piya102 (piya di), Joram , PrussianBlue (Arushi) , Sushie166 (sush-my daughter) , ParamHolic (Neha) , Anamika2692001 (amreen), katheriene, DamselinDistress (Preetu- jisko mai urane waali hoon), Angelic_friend, Dixitciaa, Sush94 (sush-love you sis) Angel_Anisha(muchar- u almost convinced me to update) AzureLicht (Riddhi - one of the most mature person, even though younger than almost all) , Srividhya68, DoubleH (Hana - benana crazy), nishi_taarey, Pihu1596 and last but not the least, -WanderLust- (sweta - my farzi)

He woke up early. It was his 18th birthday. Every year he would be excited for this day. He smiled and got up. Today, he was up early which was really unusual. He looked at his phone hoping that his friends must have texted him. But to his disappointment, there were none. Not a single one. He frowned. "Maybe they were planning something eventful for me!" he thought and smiled with his new found hope. He went to the bathroom to have his shower. He expected his mother or father to keep a cake and some gifts on the table and hide behind the cupboards to surprise him when he gets out. He deliberately took time to bath. He grinned as he opened the door but then again, saw nothing. No cake, no gifts and no parents. He sighed. Maybe they were waiting for him downstairs.

He went down only to see his parents arguing about their daily expenses. He was horrified. "Maa, baba aren't you guys forgetting something?" he chipped in. His parents turned around and looked at him. They smiled and heart fluttered.

"Oh beta how could we forget?" they exclaimed. He grinned.

"Today is the last day to pay the rent of the garage! Thanks beta for reminding me!" his father smiled and walked away. His heart broke a little but still he managed to muster up the courage to look up at his mother and smile. "Beta, I am really busy right now, I will talk to you later!" she smiled, patted his cheek and went away. He smiled half-heartedly and went outside to play. He saw all his friends making a group and talking to each other. He approached them.

"Hey guys!" he smiled widely at them. They gave him an indifferent look and went away. He was shocked. He ran up to them. "What happened?" he asked. Karan, his supposedly best friend turned around and sighed. "Look, we have no intensions to hurt you but we don't want you in our group anymore!" he said. He was horrified. "What? But why?" he asked. Sumit, another friend of his kept his hand on his shoulder and laughed. "The guy who is covered from head to toe with issues, cannot be a part of any group!" he patted his back and everyone started walking away. He couldn't believe this. This had to be a joke. They couldn't do this. Not on his birthday.

"It's a very special day today!" he whispered, his eyes filled with tears. They turned around and smirked. "It might be special for you, but for us, it's just a normal day!" they laughed and went away leaving the birthday boy all alone. He fell on the bench as his tears streamed down his cheeks. He saw how the other children were playing in the ground. Suddenly it started raining and he saw them running towards shelter. They were even calling him but he was too broken to hear or feel anything.

"How ironic is it? Today is my birthday and no one remembers! And on top of that, I just got the best birthday gift ever!" he cried as he remembered the golden times he had spent with his friends. "Sab jhut hai! Pyaar, dosti, everything is a big lie! These things do not exist in real! These are the biggest joke of my life! Nobody is there for anyone! Sab bas apne matlabh se kaam rakhte hai!" he whispered as his tears trailed down his cheeks yet again. The rain even though camouflaged his tears; it couldn't camouflage the pain and anguish in his eyes. He sat there, absorbing the heavy downpour on himself as if God was the only one blessing him today. He took a deep breath and sighed.

An old man, from his window had a nice view of this young lad who happened to be the son of his neighbor too. He sighed as he knew that the kid was crying. He hadn't seen a sadder thing in his and what hurts him the most is that even though the kid is lively, the indifference of the people in his lives is making him lose belief in things which every human being would love to hold on to - Friendship and Love. He nodded his head.

"One day they'll understand kiddo that they committed the biggest mistake of their lives by ignoring you!" he sighed and took his umbrella out. He had to bring back the kid or else he would catch pneumonia and even though he knew that the kid was stubborn, he believed that the 17 year old now turned 18, Randhir Singh Shekhawat wouldn't keep him under the rain even if it meant listening to him and going with him. He smiled and looked at Randhir who was lost in his own world of miseries for he knew that every year this kid's birthday is being forgotten. But he also knew that one day, one day a certain someone would come to his life and shine bright like the sun and take away his darkness.

-------

Hi!πŸ˜† I know what you all are thinking!πŸ˜† But now I am back and will be here for sometime now!πŸ˜‰

And Guys, this is a true story, happened with a 7 year old yesterday and I kind of witnessed the park thingy while returning home from college!😭 His family never celebrates his b'day because they can't afford it and so his friends and family has totally forgotten about it. Only his grandfather told me! I kind of moulded the story like Randhir's story with a bit of inputs , varna baaki sab same to same hi hai!😭 Damn I so hated the way his friends treated him and this boy was crying!😭 His birthday is tomorrow so I invited him over and he will be cutting the cake with me! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ We live in the same area and I teach him maths so yeah , I think I have this much liberty right?πŸ˜†

And thank you so much guys for supporting me through all the tough times and I really appreciate each and everyone's efforts!😳 Thodi si ziddi and sadu hun , but jo bhi hoon tum logon ki hi hoon! 🀣🀣

Hope that you guys would be able to forgive me!😭

Love,

zoya!😳

Edited by arshifan2012 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res
will unres when you unresπŸ˜†

"One day they'll understand kiddo that they committed the biggest mistake of their lives by ignoring you!" 

When I read this I remembered the reason we became friends and those people will also realize they made a big mistake by ignoring you. ;D

His birthday is tomorrow so I invited him over and he will be cutting the cake with me!  
That is so sweet of you. I am proud of you πŸ€—πŸ‘

I loved the OS. It was sad and I felt terrible but when you shared the back story it made me feel even worse. But in the end of it all, i am proud of you! for coming out of your funk and deciding to kick ass and for calling that little boy to your place. Couldn't have asked for a better sister. :D

Sush94 (sush-love you sis)

Love you too Zoya...❀️

Edited by Sush94 - 9 years ago
ChasingLiberty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Someone is back !! !
and that too with a BANG !!!!! 
I read very few Randhir OSs
and this one was THE BEST ! 
it's so perfect in every sense 
i mean who wouldn't love being wished on their birthday 
and it's so sad .. that even his parents did't wish him ! 
and his friends :( 
i would have died in depression if i was in his place ! 
and you have allowed me to see Randhir from a whole new dimension and thank you for that ! 
πŸ˜ƒ
YOU ROCK ! 
and never quit writing 
you are one of my inspirations here on IF 

Edited by ChasingLiberty - 9 years ago
BeyondWords thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
fourth? Will read once free! :*
arshifan2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sush94

res

will unres when you unresπŸ˜†

"One day they'll understand kiddo that they committed the biggest mistake of their lives by ignoring you!" 

When I read this I remembered the reason we became friends and those people will also realize they made a big mistake by ignoring you. ;D

His birthday is tomorrow so I invited him over and he will be cutting the cake with me!  
That is so sweet of you. I am proud of you πŸ€—πŸ‘

I loved the OS. It was sad and I felt terrible but when you shared the back story it made me feel even worse. But in the end of it all, i am proud of you! for coming out of your funk and deciding to kick ass and for calling that little boy to your place. Couldn't have asked for a better sister. :D

Sush94 (sush-love you sis)

Love you too Zoya...❀️

that line , its symbolic!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This story is really sad and I was upset when I was writing it but I thought that people needs to understand that every human being deserves a special treatment!😭 I just hope that he will enjoy tomorrow with me!πŸ˜† that boy is a sweetheart!😳 He calls me "didi" so sweetly!😳 those idiot friends of his!😑
I lubhs you three! ❀️
.scarlet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was so cute!! Though i felt really bad for randhir n dat kid...
That's so sweet of u to make his birthday special for him...
Sushie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arshifan2012

that line , its symbolic!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yup it is.. for lots of people i guess
This story is really sad and I was upset when I was writing it but I thought that people needs to understand that every human being deserves a special treatment!😭 I just hope that he will enjoy tomorrow with me!πŸ˜† that boy is a sweetheart!😳 He calls me "didi" so sweetly!😳 those idiot friends of his!😑 yeah people can be mean, but then the world has people like you too😳
I lubhs you three! ❀️

I'll not argue about who loves whom more... πŸ˜† 
Just know that i love you to pieces... πŸ€—
Strikhedonia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res!πŸ˜‰

Unres!πŸ˜›

First of all, welcome back yaar!πŸ€—

You write really well yaar! I loved the entire thing... It was so elegant and mind blowing!πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

I really feel bad for Randhir... Moreover, I feel bad for that kid. I wish he gets all the happiness he deserves. I'll definitely pray for that kid... It is sweet of you to invite him.😳

Overall, I enjoyed reading it even though it is sad at the end. But this is the reality of life. Life has its own flaws!πŸ˜›

Take careπŸ˜›

Edited by Angelic_Friend - 9 years ago
LuvSHQ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Poor kid...feeling so bad for him.It was really nice of you to invite him at your place 😊...although the OS was sad,you have penned it down beautifully.Would love to read more from you 😊
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is a lovely os...sad but this is what life is...we should be thankful that we are blessed and that we never had to face this...its really sweet of you to invite that boy to your place...we need more compassionate people like you...god bless you dear zoya...and keep writing more ...good to see that you did not quit IF πŸ˜ƒ