Rudra/Myrah track to work or not to work.

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

This is exactly what is going through the CV's minds. With Big boss rumored to start in september, the RR CV's are crossing their fingers hoping the Myrah/Rudra track is a quick hit with the audiance. I say this because there's no news yet about changing the slots around for RR to be moved to another time. It's all a waiting game for the CV's. This is why Mukta et al are posting up pics of Myrah and trying to get everyone to love her so they'll forget Paro and love Rudra/Myrah's jodi. If the new jodi is a success and TRP's increase, RR will be moved to a new time slot. If not then the show will be pulled off to make way for BB in september.

I'm not saying I want RR to be shut down nor do I want it to continue. I'll be honest. I right now don't give two hoots what happens to the show. The meaning of the show ended when PaRud did, so I don't really care how the show does from here on. If it's a success, well done. If not...well #suchislife.

But it will be interesting to watch what happens when BB's airing date is confirmed. That's for sure. 

x
Edited by -Zara- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pushpa77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya ..u r right... instead of 7years leap they are planning 3years with small cute kid and rudra and myra/paro track ..this track really works...7 years zyada hogai
LadyLucifer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zara-

I'm not saying I want RR to be shut down nor do I want it to continue. I'll be honest. I right now don't give too hoots what happens to the show. The meaning of the show ended when PaRud did, so I don't really care how the show does from here on. If it's a success, well done. If not...well #suchislife.

But it will be interesting to watch what happens when BB's airing date is confirmed. That's for sure. 

x

Before that, they should send MS SUCH IS LIFE DHOND for pr lessons.😊
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very true. It's a wait and watch game now.👍🏼
ShreeJaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Magical parud and their beautiful love story doesnt bring trp for them.
they made fandom sad hmmm
Wait and watch option only left to see what myrah and rudra story can bring to them?
I totally agree with ur thought and its show exact my thoughts on about show
_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I for one would like to see Sanaya and Ashish for a long long time on my screen together. So just wishing for a trp increase. For this atleast I want the Rudra- Myrah track to work. 
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The only reason I want the track to work is for Sanish because I know that they are by far the best actors on screen right now and they deserve the show to do well due to their hard work and efforts.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sanaya does justice to any role, as we have seen.

Her pairing with Ashish works - BIG TIME, as we have seen

We will get over our grief (I am almost there)

and we will love Myrah, and the story will become as dear to us as it was before.

I am here to support Sanaya !!!!

ROCK ON !!!!!!
Sabihaa thumbnail
most Probable date is 20 SEP...and RR is a strong contender among shows lined up to face the axe
Black_kittykat thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zara-

This is exactly what is going through the CV's minds. With Big boss rumored to start in september, the RR CV's are crossing their fingers hoping the Myrah/Rudra track is a quick hit with the audiance. I say this because there's no news yet about changing the slots around for RR to be moved to another time. It's all a waiting game for the CV's. This is why Mukta et al are posting up pics of Myrah and trying to get everyone to love her so they'll forget Paro and love Rudra/Myrah's jodi. If the new jodi is a success and TRP's increase, RR will be moved to a new time slot. If not then the show will be pulled off to make way for BB in september.

I'm not saying I want RR to be shut down nor do I want it to continue. I'll be honest. I right now don't give two hoots what happens to the show. The meaning of the show ended when PaRud did, so I don't really care how the show does from here on. If it's a success, well done. If not...well #suchislife.

x

@Bold my sentiments towards the show now