And they lived happily ever after...

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
A beautiful.. glowing young first time mother cradles her baby as she rocks him to sleep...

When a very happy and proud daddy decides to bring big toys to his one month old son!!

And the young mother looks skeptically at her husband's deeds and teases her baby's father with her baby... telling that daddy has forgotten that when he left for work that morning he was just 1 month old.. and seems to have decided that he has grown all of 1 year old within the day daddy was forced to stay away from his little nugget... that is why he has brought such huge toys!! she giggles happily with her baby... teasing her husband..

And then the new mumma conspires with her baby to tell daddy that today he has to take baby in to his arms.. and no excuse will work!!

And daddy is flustered and worried.. and as he makes on excuses that he doesn't know how to!

She cutely scowls at him with a scary look to make him cower and give in!! because mumma is determined today that daddy too learns to hold the baby!

Daddy is very worried as mumma is dead set on getting the reluctant daddy to pitch in from today on baby duty!!

And as daddy finally takes the baby and realizes that he can do it.. he smile so happily.. while the mumma looks on, a tender smile on her lips...

And he looks at the baby and says that beautiful heartfelt words 'mine...' and she exultantly looks at him...

and in the typical Paro-ish way says the most perfect and beautifully truthful words... 'and you are his... we didn't just give birth to a baby.. he gave birth to a father and mother...'

And she contentedly keeps her head on his strong shoulder.. watching their baby in his strong protective arms..

And as she looks at that beautiful picture she says 'what more can bolenath ever give me... ' and she gently caresses her baby too...

and he looks at her at that...
'the biggest happiness in my entire lifetime is right before my eyes' she shares with him...

And she with an impish happy smile looks up at him and says, 'my king.. and my baby prince.. ' and as their baby whimpers she lovingly holds him as she soothes him while he holds him safely in his arms..

And finally as he turns to go.. maybe to leave for a moment.. he smiles lovingly as he says to her to take care of herself..

And she smiles happily back at him...  and proudly says that now their son is there to take care of her..

and he lovingly kisses her forehead with overwhelming love...

And kisses their baby too... before he takes their leave for a moment..

And mummy and baby spend some quality time till daddy arrives.. n she happily tells her baby son that 'now my little son is about to get a baby sister or a brother!! and then the two of you will have loads of fun!' as she rocks her baby..

And then they lived happily ever after... this is my story for them.. Because for me RR ends here.. with them holding their one month old baby together.. and every day mommy and baby waiting for daddy impatiently as he comes back from work, so they can spend some amazing family time together...

Of course also to expand their little family with one my new little member..

So there you go!! Parud..
Mein.. tu.. hamesha..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing post
Totally agree with you
I am watching RR from next week thinking as it's their new show together
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I really shouldn't visit your posts. I go through the whole day pushing myself that its all okay and they had their happily ever after and that a new show is starting very soon...

And then I see this pics. And read..

And all I can think is, "There is a special type of hell reserved for the ones who destroyed THIS."
Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww..beautiful post 👏
kaykay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sigh...beautiful...parud and their happily ever after
...pinky... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are absolutely right! PaRud continues to live in my dreams as one happy family! Thanks for this!
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sunara u r making it difficult
Tithaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful post!!!
You have made me cry with every single
Post of yours for the past 2 days!!
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for me too rangrasiya ends there, with rudra , paro and baby boy all together and happy.
the story that started last December ended  and what ever is coming is entirely new show for me which has sanish as leads and is no way related to parud's story.
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully written, Sunara... RR ends here for me too.. What we will be seeing from today or tomorrow will not be this show... I just want to remember this joyous scene of PaRud and end it with the note, "And they lived Happily Ever After"... Bas... Also like you added, with another addition to their family in the future... Fulfilling Paro wish of a house, loving husband and 2 kids of her own😃...