Ragna: the end or the new beginning... OS

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This is for all members and non members... Wanting a beautiful Ragna ending... There shall be 2 versions.
Omg I am crying as I write this... This is so stupid!

Sick with worry Kamla looks around... Not knowing who to turn to... All she can think is, "my Kalpi is missing." He heart refusing to believe that the daughter of her heart would harm the daughter of her blood... That the daughter she always chose first would today repay her love so monstrously... So cruelly... "Kalpi", she screams in her mind, "where are you? Where has Pakhi taken you?"

Kamla maa suddenly thinks of Ragav, suddenly feeling stronger, believing that if Ragav is there than nothing can happen to her Kalpi, she calls him... Crying away she says, "Ragav baba where are you?"

Ragav sits in front of Bappa in the very temple he married Kalpi... Silent tears escaping his eyes remembering his last moments with Kalpi. How hurt and broken she was... How betrayed she felt... Deep down cursing himself for choosing revenge over love. His heart feeling heavy he goes on his knees he looks at Bappa, hands folded, pleading, "please Bappa... Give me another chance."

Just then Ragav's phone rings, his heart soars momentarily, thinking, "is this an omen... Is this my chance." He answers the phone, "Kamla maa", he says, his voice heavy with emotion, "I am in the temple I married Kalpi". Kamla maa quickly tells him that she will be right over.

Kamla maa walks towards the temple, her heart heavy thinking, "is this my punishment for not listening to Bappa... For doing the opposite." She sees Ragav waiting for her outside the temple, his face etched with worry. Not waiting for her to come to him, Ragav quickly rushes to Kamla maa, worry infused in his voice, "what's wrong... What happened to Kalpi?" 

Crying Kamla maa drops herself onto the floor, opening her heart out, telling Ragav all... Ending with, "Ragav baba", her hands folded, "please forgive me for separating you and Kalpi... For not accepting your relationship... As a mother I am pleading... No begging... Please save my Kalpi from Pakhi."

Frowning Ragav calls Pakhi, who disconnects the call, thinking, "he will never find Kalpi... Never!" Pakhi looks at an unconscious Kalpi in disgust and says aloud, "I will not answer his call... I am not stupid... I know why he is calling... All he thinks about is you... You... You!" She ends up yelling, kicking an unconscious Kalpi as her fury rises. The goons look at one another, shake their head and quietly watch on... Not having the nerve to stop her abuse... Until one goon, unable to watch anymore, says, "ma'am she is unconscious, she cannot feel anything." His voice breaking her self imposed lunacy and bringing her back to reality, she frowns, looks at Kalpi, then back at the goon and says vehemently, "wake her up."

Ragav quickly calls the cops explaining the situation at hand... It is quickly decided that they shall use the GPS tracker in Pakhi's phone to locate Kalpi. Ragav then continuously calls Pakhi so that the location can be pinpointed. Ragav recognises the location Pakhi has abducted Kalpi... Where he first met Pakhi... He recalled that there was a small shed near by. In his haste to protect Kalpi... To make sure that she is safe... He rushes ahead... Not waiting for the cops.

Ragav scans the area screaming Kalpi's name. Suddenly he is surrounded by goons. Surprised, he berates himself for not having expected Pakhi to have lowered herself to such an extent. Pakhi sees his surprised expression and smirks, saying tauntingly, "did you think I was going to be alone?" Feeling a false sense of security, she walks up to him, saying, "promise me that you shall forget Kalpi and be mine forever, then only I shall spare Kalpi." 

Ragav looks at Pakhi furiously, so angry that she would think to harm his Kalpi... He slaps her and fights her goons. The impact of the slap having thrown Pakhi to the ground, she watches Ragav fight her goons with disbelief, thinking, "how dare he slap me... It's all because of her... If she is no more than he will be mine." With that thought Pakhi rushed towards the shed, locks the door and pours gasoline around the shed.

A bloody Ragav having defeated the goons, rushes towards Pakhi, yelling, "stop. Don't do it." Pakhi turns looks at him, laughs away as she sets the shed ablaze. Ragav drops himself in front of the shed, roars in agony as he watches the flames lick the shed, spreading at an alarming rate.

Refusing to believe that he is late, he breaks the door and rushes inside, calling out for Kalpi. Pakhi follows Ragav inside the shed, her intention to stop him from saving Kalpi.
The shed is filled with smoke, making it difficult for Ragav to see Kalpi... At last he finds her... Partly conscious... Patting her cheeks he says, "Kalpi hunny wake up." Kalpi opens her eyes for a fraction of a second, tries to mumble something... Tries to warn him that Pakhi is behind him with a shovel in hand... Ready to attack.

Kalpi wanting to save the love of her life from imminent danger, forces herself to remain conscious, strengthening herself, says, "Pakhi. Behind" coughs as she inhales smoke.

Edited by angelpureness - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelpureness thumbnail
Version 1

Ragav turns around just as Pakhi hits him on the head with the shovel... Ragav holds on to Kalpi as he drops to the ground... Both losing consciousness for several seconds.

Pakhi watches them lay on the ground, arm in arm, not moving... Thinking she has killed Ragav... She yells in defeat. Looks around the shed, sees fire everywhere. She rushes out thinking, "well at least both will die"

Kalpi wakes up, seeing the fire inches away from them, she tries to wake Ragav. "Ragav, please wake up" Kalpi says softly. Ragav wakes up, the fire licking their clothes, Kalpi says softly, "I want to tell you something before we run out of time... She lied... You never betrayed me." Ragav watches the woman that means more to him than life, caresses her face and whispers, "I love you so much." Kalpi smiles and replies, "I love you too." Their lips meet for the cvs promised ten minute kiss... as they lay in each other's arms... The flames licking their body... Forever together.

Oh gosh I am crying again.

9 months later

Mrs Sharma gives birth to a healthy boy... The Sharmas name him Ragav

7 years later

Mrs Jain gives birth to a healthy girl... The Jains name her Kalpana
angelpureness thumbnail
Version 2
Ragav turns around, lifts his hand, using all his strength to protect himself from the impact of the shovel, knowing that his Kalpi's life depended on it. The shovel rebounds hitting Pakhi on the head. Not caring, Ragav lifts Kalpi into his arms and walks out of the burning shed. Pakhi lay on the ground, in too much pain to move, calling out to Ragav to save her as she watches Ragav carry Kalpi to safety as the flames lick her body... Shouting out in agony.

Ragav slowly puts Kalpi on the ground, stopping her from getting up, telling her, "relax... Lay down." Kalpi refuses, sits up and says, "I have something to say... Ragav she lied... You never betrayed me." Ragav looks at her, the weight of the world lifted from his shoulders... Caressing her cheek, he says hoarsely, "I love you so much." Kalpi hugs Ragav and whispers, "I love you too." Their lips meet as they seek to be as close to one another as possible... Hence giving us the cvs promised ten minutes kiss😉
incredible96 thumbnail
hey continue thise please! its so good!
angelpureness thumbnail
Update complete... 2 versions... In one Ragna dies... In the other they don't... Something for everybody... Mwah
WhiteQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
will you continue both versions simultaneously or we should pick any one from them???
But both are nice😉
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Both versions were awesome😊
please continue... so good ...
vyshuu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowww.. both the versions r wonderfulll dear..
shikha-aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os angel
both versions are amazing
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Please continue soon angel =D