A Memorable RAGNA Night OS

WhiteQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Please note: Mature content! If you under the age of sixteen. Close this page. RIGHT NOW!

Yesterday, I saw a post made by DI (yellowdiamond ) on RAGNA SR, I saw so many people are eager to watch Ragna SR. Later Me, Erika, Angel and Aria had discussion on Twitter about SR, so thought of writing an OS on SR. 

EMA CVS, have not give any RAGNA scene for us, so I made a RAGNA SR scene, which happens after Raghav and Pahki confrontation and before Ragna accident. Please think this is an edited scene, which was not aired.😉

So this Post is dedicated to  DI, for posting that post and all my sweethearts who helped me giving their Ideas, hope you girls like it. Now DI will change her name, after reading this post😉

I'm not a good writer, Its just an attempt made by me, , hope you like it

This is a gift for all ASHNA/RAGNA fans from my side.😉  Hope my post might bring smile on your faces after watching today's episode. 

One last word, RAGNA(ASHNA) will be alive in our hearts for ever and ever. Lets keep them alive in our writings also. Request all writers to reconsider your decision, to quit writing RAGNA ff and ss, Only you can keep them alive in your writings.Love you all🤗 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raghav save kalpana from Pakhi , He wanted to confront pakhi but looking at kalpana condition and thinks "She so weak, I need to take care of first, later I can sort out with Pakhi and her goon. I have to take kalpana to a safe place first."
Raghav ignore pakhi and leaves from there, with Kalpana. Raghav and Kalpana leaves from there in search of a safe place. Raghav in hurry to save kalpana, takes a wrong path, which lead them into a jungle. 

After walking for a while, Kalpana faints. Raghav is distressed to see kalpana in this condition. He lifts her and carries her gently, like a baby in  a mother arms. He looks at unconscious kalpana and says "Only for some time , you have to bear this, later I'll correct everything, Please forgive me. I didn't trust you and put you in this situation" He closes his eyes for a while, he regrets his decision of taking Pakhi's side giving deaf ear to kalpi's words. He feels sorry for kalpi's conditions and curses himself, promises himself , he'll never ever in his life will to against kalpi. He slowly opens his eyes and looks around in search of a save place, he walks down the path carrying kalpi in his arms. 

After a while he sees an abandoned open stable , he think "aaj raat ke liye yahan rukna thik hoga, raat bahut ho chuki hai, iss jungle se bahar nikalne ke liye subah ka intezaar karna aacha hoga". He goes near the stable, he places kalpi on the ground and makes a bed, with dry grass, for her. He gently places Kalpana on that bed and goes to pick some dry sticks. He sets a campfire to make the place warm. 

Raghav looks at kalpana,  a side her face, facing the fire side, looked so bright like gold, and light of the full moon graced her face from other side. Man in him was forcing him to admire the beauty of his lady love, she looked like an angel, something extraordinary which he never witnessed before, she belongs to him, his sleeping beauty he can just spend his life just staring at her. 

Even surrounding atmosphere, was so natural, so romantic, a pleasant full moon night , no noise, place was surrounded with grasses, trees and leaves, he could breath fresh air after a long time, only a soothing sound along with cold breeze, brought rich earthy fragrance. he could smell the nature, slight muddy, filled with flowers fragrance, fresh air. And to grace this movement, light drizzle came a long way as a god's gift for this lovely couple. 

He looked at his lady , she is like a nature goddess taking rest on nature's bed. His eyes her, with full passion and love. Just then cold breeze touches her body, her body couldn't resist the coldness and starts shivering, he rushes towards her, sits near her and starts nursing her. He picks her hands and rubs them gently, still her body shivered. He lifts her body and places on his body, her back facing his chest, making her head rest on his shoulder. he removes his jacket and covers her body from the front. He wraps her body with his arms, giving her his body heat. his intention was to make sure, nothing touches her body except him, he doesn't want anything to break her sleep. After a long time, he saw a pleasant smile on her face, he want to capture this moment in his eyes. she is sleeping like a baby in her mother's lap, calm and composed without any fear. After some time, he too rests his chin on her head and closes his eyes.

After a while, few water droplets fall on her face, which wakes her abruptly, she sees,  she is in arms of her husband , he hold her gently yet securely , she smiles, is happy resting in his arms. she turns her head gently to see his face, he opens his eyes looks into her eyes. both share a eye-lock, share their feeling through eyes, She says "Finally I'm happy to be with you" with her eyes , he replies "I'm sorry to put you in this condition" with his eyes, a small tear drop fall from his eyes, she lifts her hand and wipes his tears and assures him with her eyes,everything will be fine darling. Tomorrow will bring new color in our lives.

Both share eye-lock, just then she feels shy, and embarrassed the way she was on him. she immediately removes the jacket, which he placed on her, frees herself from him, stands up, goes little far from him, stands near the entrance of the stable, her back facing him. He could sense her shyness, his smiles looking at her. She could also sense his naughty smile, which makes her smile too. He too stands up and goes behind her, hugs her from back side. Kalpi closes her eyes tightly, she is feeling shy and all new feelings hit her body. He pulls her close towards him , holds her tightly yet gently, with left hand and he uses his right hand to gently remove the hair which was covering her neck. He kisses her neck, for which kalpi in a husky tone says"Raghav, please", just then raghav places his index finger of his right on her lips. He gently caress her face with his hand and whispers in her ears "Please kalpi, don't say anything, I can't stay away from you. Sorry I could have almost lost you, but now I want to live every movement with you. don't stop me. I love you" he kisses her ears and neckline. His lips on back of her neck, shivers down her body. He places a kiss on her shoulders. Raghav unties the dori of her dress. with that Kalpi jerks with hesitation, her heartbeat raises exponentially and everything what's happening now, is very new to her, she is happy but feeling shy also.

Raghav, observers kalpi's hesitation, gently turns her body around to see her face. He thinks in his mind "Look at this divine beauty, all these water droplets on her face are like gems emphasizing her beauty, Oh kalpi, you are looking so beautiful, I understand your hesitation, but I want to live every moment of my life with you as there is no tomorrow". 

Raghav pulls kalpi closer, but kalpi places her hand on raghav's chest to resist , she opens her eyes gently looks into his eyes, she could senses his feeling for her, She wants to surrender but something is stopping her, to do so. Kalpi says "No raghav" , raghav naughtily smiles and replies "Please kalpi, don't say no", Kalpi turns her face slightly to escape their eye-lock. Raghav gently holds her chin up and huskily whispers in her ears "Kalpi look at me, don't shy"

Raghav cups kalpi's face with his hands and kisses her forehead. He strokes her face, kisses her cheeks. He teases her lips with his fingers, waiting for her approval to kiss her. Finally Kalpi gives up all her hesitations, and surrender herself to him. She opens her lips invites him to takeover.

Raghav happy to see kalpi, finally accepted him, pulls her close and kiss her passionately .Kapli reciprocates to his kiss, This is first kiss of her life, a new feeling which was magical. Kiss was smooth and lingering , but had a fire in it , which only two passionate people can light up. It was all new for them, this experience was magical, as if theirs lips were testing each other, exploring the depth of passion, sensing each other's feeling through this kiss. She was so delicious, he was so demanding, both forgot the whole world for a while, completely lost in their own world, world of love and passion. 

Raghav strokes her shoulders, her arms and her body, kalpi moves her face little far from raghav, softly moans , closes her lips, and eases her body in his arms. Kalpi opens her eyes, looks into Raghav's eyes, which are filled with desire, requesting her to accept him as her man. kalpi give him a tight hug accepting his invitation. Just then Raghav lifts up kalpi in his arms, both share eye-lock with lots of untold desires. Raghav kisses her while taking her to the bed. He places her gently on the bed, rests his body beside her body, He gently holds her chin, kisses her forehead and say "I love you, Kalpi", Kalpi replies "I love you too, Raghav"

Raghav gives her smile and start kissing her all over her face and neck gently. But after a while he starts kissing her passionately but this time he's wild and biting her everywhere. He gently yet passionately undress her. He looks at her body, shinning like a pearl in the moon light, it was all his, she belong to him now. Now her body is all his, she was ready to take him. He gently kisses on her chest and caress her stomach, she moaned and called his name out. He kissed her all over her body. He started admiring her elegant , perfectly toned body. Man in him couldn't resist longer, he undressed him self. 

Raghav looked in kalpi's eyes, for last time requesting her to give permission to allow him. She closed his eyes accepting his request. He smiled looking at her, as if he conquered something, Yes today he conquered her love, her body and her soul. He enters her body passionately, a satisfaction spreads on his face. He looks at her face, she closes her eyes tightly, this experience was painful for her, yet she was enjoying him. A tear drop roles down from her eyes, he could feel her pain, he gently wipes her tears, slow down his pace , caress her checks assuring her he will be gentle. She's happy he understood her, give a smile as a reply to his gesture. Both passionately indulge themselves in love making. They both match each other's intensity, gentle to each other, cuddling each other, caressing their bodies, kissing and finally both finishing what they stared. This was a new beginning of their life. 

Later they slept peacefully in each other's arms. Till the first ray of sun hit their forehead. Immediately they woke up and dressed themselves.

Raghav hugged kalpana and whispered "Good morning Kalpi, I love you"

Kalpi "I love you too Raghav"

Raghav "It was the best day of my life, thank you darling." Kalpi turns her face with shy.

Raghav holds her chin and kisses her forehead and say "Now lets go home, everyone must be waiting for us" Kalpi smiles and nods her head. 

They both start to search their way to back to home, unaware of the fact that someone is still searching for them.😉 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS : Sorry for lengthy Post. Please leave your comments and hit like 

Edited by swetha_ch01 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post Swetha 👏
Unfortunately, nothing like that happened in EMA but 😭 Ragna ended abruptly

Yesterday we discussed that the SR will be on the cliff, where it will drizzle, wind will blow, under the stars and birds will fly but you took them to a stable 😆 
WhiteQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: erikalui

Awesome post Swetha 👏

Unfortunately, nothing like that happened in EMA but 😭 Ragna ended abruptly

Yesterday we discussed that the SR will be on the cliff, where it will drizzle, wind will blow, under the stars and birds will fly but you took them to a stable 😆 

I modified a bit, thought of giving them privacy😉.

Yes unfortunately they didn't give RAGNA, so I thought of making this post for you all guys.

We have to keep them alive in our posts😳. I'm glad you liked it
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
Awesome Swetha👏...loved it...a big hug for u🤗
WhiteQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sevenstreaks-

Awesome Swetha👏...loved it...a big hug for u🤗

Thank you Sandhya🤗
aryagr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dil ke armaan ashuwon me beh gaya. But loved ur os. Its bye Ema 4 me. Luv u 4 this RagNa os gift.
WhiteQueen thumbnail

Thanks dear😳
WhiteQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: aryagr

Dil ke armaan ashuwon me beh gaya. But loved ur os. Its bye Ema 4 me. Luv u 4 this RagNa os gift.

Don't be disheartened dear, our Rachana will be back with bang in new serial.

RAGNA is always alive in our hearts. 
you should not be sad, we should keep them alive in our hearts and our writings😳

Love you🤗
Edited by swetha_ch01 - 9 years ago
sharanya0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow awesome post😳
loved it...
It is best gift dear..

Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Swetha!  Awesome.  It was beautiful.  Even if CVs didn't show this, loved that you have given us this as a gift on the last day of our ragna.  Thank you.  May they live in our hearts forever and ever.  Nobody will be able to recreate ragna magic on screen ever again!  I'm proud to be a ragnanian!