Something I know and I'm sharing

mustercourage thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This is about the latest uproar regading the death of Sc's character in the show.Most of you won't believe me,most of you wouldn't even bother to. But I'm saying what I am,because my own brother is a part of Tellyworld (back stage creative end) and he has told me as such.
When an actor leaves a show or his character comes to an end or some other actor takes over for the same character, it ALWAYS has to be the Actor's call,unless its the entire show that's being pulled off,or complete refreshment of the storyline!It cannot be the Creative/Channel's call to remove Saras if Kumud is still in the show..Just like,its not your fitting your logic- "Why SC without SC?"

Now,no sensible actor would go out in the media front to say "Hell yes!I'm quitting the show" And invite bashers and haters.
I know a little bit thats going on..only,if you are interested, you may pm me to know more about this.I wouldn't like to put anything more here right now.
All i can say is -- all your petitions and trends and emails would not work any more..not because the channel decides against this,but because it now goes beyond the actor's willing contract.Saw so many earnest posts regarding this,hence I felt sorry,and wanted you to know.
Guys, good luck.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubh20 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know whom to believe and what to believe😕 but why the actor said its the ph's call? and why ph should remain silent even after they got to know that people will bash them for removing the title character?😕 because, the channel put a clear disclaimer when the lead of their famous show quit it..now why the channel will remain silent on this? I am confused😕 Edited by shubh-aarambh - 9 years ago
Gul.S_Ef thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubh-aarambh

I don't know whom to believe and what to believe😕 but why the actor said its the ph's call? and why ph should remain silent even after they got to know that people will bash them for removing the title character?😕 because, the channel put a clear disclaimer when the lead of their famous show quit it..now why the channel will remain silent on this? I am confused😕

@bold yes did happened in a recent past, channel n PH came out clear when a lead was asked to leave.

wonder y the silence now 😕 

well don't care as done with Saraswatichandra the show 
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shubh-aarambh

I don't know whom to believe and what to believe😕 but why the actor said its the ph's call? and why ph should remain silent even after they got to know that people will bash them for removing the title character?😕 because, the channel put a clear disclaimer when the lead of their famous show quit it..now why the channel will remain silent on this? I am confused😕

Star India ðŸ˜ƒ Its a mutual decision, star India taking him for another show ðŸ˜ƒ PH's customer care is too bad that they pick up a call and saying whatever they want, but they should think before open tongue.
Edited by Linda25 - 9 years ago
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't care anymore
I'll watched the show for jenny in the beginning
Then I loved Gautam and his portrayal of sc
Now if he is going or what ever
It is fine by me
Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There's more to it...yes it was gautam's choice to do a new show,but just bcoz he came to know SC is ending in august...but killing off saras n taking him for MK had to b done bcoz SC was given 6 months
xtension.but since gr had signed contract alredy, they had to make way for gr to leave sc n join life ok show...its a "mutual decision" as they say...
sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gautam is  not quitting the show its the channel and akerc call bcoz star want gautam in MK and he agreed to do this bcoz  the ending date was confrmed thts y  he signed the contract bt sudeent thy extend and thn thy decided to kill saras lead and this is the truth  my dear
Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well 1 thing...its not always really the actors' decision...if makers dcide to bring a track like deth,or wanna giv a new fresh role to actor then its definitely not the actors' decision alone...
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's not Gautam's decision, Gautam has a contract with Star India so he has to do everything what they want. And its Star India's decision to kill saras and take him for MK. And Gautam can't do anything but to follow his contract.
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Psycho,
Please stop trying to create confusion among the fans and viewers. I have analyzed every angle of this issue and I have full faith in Gautam Rode. I can say with full conviction that he has done nothing wrong. He is a good employee and always follows His boss instructions. He has a contract with Star India, not Star Plus. He has to do as the contract stipulates. Don't know if you can understand any of this legal stuff, but rest assured that Gautam is innocent.