m_30996 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello RR fans !
My name is Mathura and I am from Canada. I have been a silent reader since the beginning of this forum. My mother tongue is tamil and I love watching hindi shows. I love the language and I think it is really beautiful ! I envy the people who speak this beautiful language. The hindi serials I have watched before (from the first ever hindi serial i watched to my current one) --- Yeh Rishta kya kehlata hai, Punar Vivah, Iss pyarr ko kya naam doon, Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai and now I am currently watching Rangrasiya ! I have also watched many tamil serials !  Back to the show. I love RR and I love the main leads. I know this forum is going through a tough time right now and I am going through a tough time too! But I am trying to be optimistic and I am hoping for the best. Paro was such an innocent soul and she did not deserve to die. But I guess this just proves that life is not fair. R.I.P Paro ! Your innocent smile will always remain in our hearts. and we hope to see your through your new avatar ! I hope to be involved in the future topics. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishita.SIholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi welcome to RR forum! 
Thanks for sharing your views.. Hope you do so in the future too. 
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum Mathura! Looking forward to your views!
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Madhura,
 Welcome to RR forum. Hope to see future posts from you.