Stars in her eyes we will never again see this...

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
sigh... you know Sanaya with each of her character brings in a range of expressions.. and this ethereal look she gives with stars shining in her eyes.. that is so uniquely Paro... she has never ever had this inner glowing look for a previous character..

That is because as they say eyes are the windows to the soul.. and Paro had the purest soul I have ever known...joy, innocence, hope, happiness, tenderness...reverence...all bundled together so beautifully.. and shining out of those beautiful tender eyes that always brimmed with love..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's just so hard to believe that I'll never see Paro again. Her laughter, her innocence, her cute anger, her charm, her twinkling eyes, will all be gone! 
Will truly miss Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranawat. She was taken away too quickly from us.  😭
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm surprised how can every time she can bring those twinkles in her eyes. The pure, innocent heart she has inside reflects in the eyes.
Thinking from tomorrow we won't see Paro any more makes me depressed.
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
She truly did pull off a wide array of emotions that are exclusive to paro; I don't think this new character will have the same impact :/
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I will miss PARO so much  😭
I still can't understand 
What was the real reason ,behind killing my beautiful , innocent , shy PARO 
If this is the only way to gain the trp ,s india 
If this pathetic , saddest move , will attract trp aunties 
Then sorry to say , shame on them 

Then it means trp audience only like , sad endings 
Ruin love stories, negative , crap , pathetic characters 
Murders of innocent , positive characters 
I
Edited by samirao - 9 years ago
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
awesome post dear 
Sanaya Rock as Paro

we all miss Paro 
sarusri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

sigh... you know Sanaya with each of her character brings in a range of expressions.. and this ethereal look she gives with stars shining in her eyes.. that is so uniquely Paro... she has never ever had this inner glowing look for a previous character..

That is because as they say eyes are the windows to the soul.. and Paro had the purest soul I have ever known...joy, innocence, hope, happiness, tenderness...reverence...all bundled together so beautifully.. and shining out of those beautiful tender eyes that always brimmed with love..

miss u paro
Ur every post reflects d emotions of every parud fan
Am so happy 4 ur every post
Thnk u so much 👏
djoker4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I watched IPK...and I like her character khushi so much...But personally I feel that she is extremely looking stunning as paro than Khushi...love her costume in RR...and she always brings glow in RR...glow was so evident in proposal scene...The most versatile actress of Indian TV...
kavya152 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
deediii its a wonderful post...parooo
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thank you Sunara. with every post about Paro, I start loving her more. ...like she said to her Major Saab ki main bas apse pyaar kartii jati hun ... ek baar ... 10 baar... 100 baar ...phir ginti ke paar !!!
I wont be able to see her from tomorrow which makes me very very sad. Purity has an exuberance of it's own. Innocence has a charm if it's own. and selflessness has a visibility of it's own. This is what makes Paro ... I have fallen in love with her and will not let go.
All I can say is you fall for somone while you don't fall for someone else.
you relate to someone while you don't to someone else.
I love and relate to Paro ... and I shall never forget her. Some things are not replaceable.
Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago