Sept. 21 India Update for KS!

amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Ok guys, here I am with the update. But just at a heads-up, I'm feeling a bit ill…so sorry if it's not the best possible. Please bear with me…..and please forgive the mistakes!

At the court, so-called Jai's lawyer gives judge the pictures Ranveer took of Bani and Pushkar. The lawyer says that Bani had a relationship with Pushkar even after marriage!

Meanwhile at home, Jai is sitting in his room in the Jaidas mode and listening to the live news of his divorce case. He listens to the news reporters update about Bani's relationship with Pushkar. Jai simply hears this and walks out of the room expressionless.

In the court, Bani promises to speak the truth by placing her hand on the Geeta. She is shown her's and Pushkar's picture in the Motel and the Jai's lawyer starts accusing her about the relationship! "How long do you know Pushkar from…..what is the relationship between you two?" Bani replies with, "Pushkar is my younger sister's husband!" He further asks what was she doing in the Motel room alone with Pushkar after having a fight with Jai in the party? The lawyer tells the court that Mrs. Bani Walia has joined with a company which is against Jai's business. He also says this was all a plan from the very beginning! Bani loved Pushkar but married the rich Jai Walia just because of money!...Mr. Lawyer ji, for your kind information Jai was supposed to marry Pia. Bani had to marry him because of her young sister's betrayal at the last moment!!😡

Finally, Pushkar cannot bear the blame anymore and hollers, "Yeh saab jhoot hai. Mein aur Bani sirf achhe dost hai, aur kuch bhi nahi!" The judge politely asks him to step in the witness box and continue with what he wants to say. Pushkar further goes on with, "This is absolute crap….Whatever the lawyer is saying is not the truth, your honor. Bani and myself are ONLY friends. Bani wasn't feeling well, so I took her to the nearest motel and asked them to inform a doctor!" The lawyer interrupts with asking why didn't he call up Bani's family members even when he did have their numbers? "Bani did not need her family, but she needed the doctor the most at that time!!" But the kharoos lawyer denies this statement and continues abusing Bani-Pushkar's relationship! Finally (jab moon dukhne laga😉) the lawyer says that's it from him…..but only to be interrupted by our favorite Jai Walia!😳Jai says very calmly, "Lekin mein abhi khatam nahi hua hoon. Mujhe kooch kehena hai."

Firstly, he asks to see the pictures of Bani and Pushkar….enquiring them very closely. He starts off his statement, "Bani and I are getting the divorce because we don't love each other….he always hated one another. But as time passed, I thought we seemed to be getting closer. Unfortunately, that's wasn't true. But still today, after hearing all the accusations on Bani, I am ready to give her divorce and the 50% alimony claimed she asked for. Because no matter what the circumstances say, I know Bani and Pushkar are only good friends. I know that Bani can never go against the rule of a marriage, because she loves her child…she cares about her child! My soul can never doubt Bani's integrity….no matter what happens!! It's was unfortunate for me that Bani never loved me. But whoever she loves, he's the luckiest person in the world. Because not only he gets Bani and her love, but her vishwas, her truthfulness!"....That was a superb monologue Jai!👏....Bani, apne pati se kuch sikho. Agar uske moon par nahi kehe sakthi toh at least indirectly toh kehedo ki you love him goddamit!! 

Jai  adds on, "Your honor, whatever my lawyer said was wrong. I am ready to give Bani the divorce and the 50% alimony. I am sorry on behalf of my lawyer for saying the false statements….I talk all of them back."

Jai-Bani share an eye locking session while the judge gives his part…."By listening to Mr. Walia's statements, this court decides to continue with the divorce case as well as the 50% alimony claim. The court is adjourned"

Everyone leaves but our two love-birds are still lost in each other's eyes. A few moments after Jai snaps back into reality and exits the court. God, how hot can a man look…there has to be a limit yaar!!😳

Tarun comes up to Jigyasa and asks why did she interrupt with what Jai wants to give Bani? Jigyasa can't tolerate this kind of a question and says that a few girls who came in her brother's life for just a few days….how can she watch them have her brother's whole life effort? How can she see her brother's life going down the drain? Tarun adding on says, "Even I don't understand still why Jai wants to give Bani his 50% property. But I feel it's good that Bani will be out of Jai's life now. And Jigyasa, if you really love your brother that much, then let him be." Jigyasa now frustrated, "I'm not that mahan that I can forgive anyone just like that. I will see how that Bani gets even a penny of my brother's property! I will see…the great Jigyasa!!"…..she made a complete fool out of herself in this scene!

Jai is shown deep in thought when Pia comes from behind and interrupts him. She asks if she can spend time with Jai to make him comfortable. But Jai has enough of her and says, "I don't want anyone's company. I am fine alone. As always, I will decide on which path I want to walk on! I don't need you….I don't need anybody!"

Bani is also lost in thought when Pushkar says there is a lot of media people in the front. He will get the car and meet her at the back side. And agrees and walks in lost thought again. She feels a bit dizzy and stumbles. With much effort, she asks for the washroom and proceeds. While she is taking a drink, she over-hears a man in a burka talking on the phone, "Uski biwi yahan par hai. Aaj hospital mein shaam mo paanch baje ayega. Tab attack karne ke liye theek hai!" Bani is in complete shock…she can't believe what she just heard!

Performance:

Ram rocked the show tonight. His monologue in the court was AWESOME!!👏 But how hot can a man get? He knocked me out when he just entered the court!😳 Prachi was great as usual. Her tears said a lot of things…which only Jai can understand!😉 Excellent expressions too!

But just waiting for tomorrow…our super-woman, Bani Walia go to the rescue for her husband! Will she tell Jai about the attackers? Will she thank Jai for the court monologue? Will she hurt herself saving Jai?....Stay tuned to find out in tomorrow's episode of Kasamh Se!!😉

All in all, it was a FABULOUS episode! It's worth while watching it twice or more!👏

Cheers,

Anjali

Another update by rocky25: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/411382

Edited by amisra - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

d_mulchandani thumbnail
thanx
and i hope u get betta soon! xxEdited by d_mulchandani - 17 years ago
Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its Sept. 21st today. Please change your post title. Thanks for the update. Was eagerly waiting for it.
***ISHA*** thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thx amisra!
waiting for ur update
Tazmanian_Devil thumbnail
thanx for the update hun but you got the date wrong, its the 21st
shahni4 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update and hope you feel better!!!!
MOHENA123 thumbnail
oh thanks amisra feel better soon hun
soni269 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thnks for the update i was waiting for it so eagerly. 👏 👏 👏
NUKUTTY thumbnail
cool Amisra, what happend next?
puliyogare thumbnail