Happy Birthday to the QUEEN of Expressions - Pratyusha Banerjee!! - Page 8

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by SEETHA.K

Leo Woman

There is one thing that most of the Leo women never falls short of - male attention !
 She will most probably be the center of attention everywhere and if you are trying to woo her, be ready to get lots of competition !
 She will be the leader of her group and the other members will always accept her out of choice !
 The typical characteristics profile of a Leo woman includes qualities like liveliness, ingenuity, elegance, beauty, and sensuality !!
 She is one of those who love, respect and care for their partners, but don't expect her to worship you  !
You have to worship her for her beautiful qualities !!
photo imagejpg1_zps864de923.jpg

👍🏼   🥳
Originally posted by LiliWorld

Straan Seetha ... ovo je mjesto gdje se zaljubio u nju ... ❤️
[/ Quote]Vidjeli veliku ljubav ❤️   
The Leo Woman ! [ 3 ]

😊While courting her, never forget that she likes class and style !
 Don't even think of going to the roadside hamburger stall after watching the movie !
 She is not after money, but shabby surroundings make her pretty uncomfortable... In return, she will also shower you expensive gifts !! 
The lioness may become a little arrogant and proud at times... but these are some of her basic personality traits !!
 She cannot help thinking of herself above the normal masses... and please don't tell her she's not !!😊

photo imagejpg3_zps4c866822.jpg
Edited by SEETHA.K - 9 years ago

Dear Pratyusha!

On this special day, I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come!  May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come...

I  ❤️ U

Originally posted by loveansh

Heya all  🤗

I am just fighting with my PC, can not open first page (will not put that angry emoticon in this beautiful thread) so it crushes on me...but that monster forget that I am a Balkan girl, and we are a tough and stubborn sort, so I am going to try again...I am just dying to see what Gina, and all of you girls did...lovely pictures and creations on this page (thank you Seetha for this link so I could jump in easily) Lets rock this thread girls..I am here and will be all night, waiting for Midnight and Prats birthday...Love you all!!!

Let me see if I learned how to post radio button, love the melody, they told me it is a romantic song...what a better way to wait for Prats BD than in romantic mood...

Let's rock  🥳  but first I want to enjoy this beautiful romantic song...

Edited by LiliWorld - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Ivone12

ivone ...Zdravo!  Hej ! Prijatelju ...Hvala puno  !😊
Happy Birthday Pratyusha! ❤️🥳
Check out this video I made with Animoto:
Tulasi's Video
Siddharth Shukla and Pratuysha Bannerji ! We are together.

Originally posted by SEETHA.K

Branka ...my dear twin sister ...beautiful  creation dear ...love you ! It shows your  great love on our Prats !🤗
photo imagejpg4_zpsc0f4364b.jpgThis is Sai's creation for all of us ! 🤗

Seetha 🤗, my beautiful poetess, love everything that you wrote here, especially about Leo woman..wow...truly interesting 😊 And I love all the beautiful creations Sai ⭐️did and your other friend ⭐️, great SY lover...such a beautiful creations dear 👏 👏 👏

https://i.imgur.com/gO3QFb1.jpg

Credit: Bikica ❤️
The Leo Woman ! [ 4 ]
 A Leo woman who is respected, loved and cherished will become one of the most agreeable as well as the kindest person on this earth !
 She will care for the children and help the needy  !!
 The lioness is a combination of intelligence, wit, strength and talent, mixed with generous amounts of feminine charm. This is what makes her irresistible  !!
 The best way to make her do anything is flatter her and she will even do the tiniest of chores for you  !! 
photo imagejpg18_zps516e6401.jpg
Edited by SEETHA.K - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Tulasi14

Happy Birthday Pratyusha! ❤️🥳
Check out this video I made with Animoto:
Tulasi's Video
Siddharth Shukla and Pratuysha Bannerji ! We are together.

OMG Tulasi... it's fantastic!  ⭐️   Thank you!  🤗