Manne bhi do.. - For me two too.. sob.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
One small wish... a lifetime of prayers...expectations.. wishes...so little she expects from life..happy home with a loving husband and two little babies she would bring to this world with her husband..

Exhausted after giving birth to her baby.. and her husband says to her lovingly 'Just one baby Paro.. I cannot bear to see you in such pain'

A wish fulfilled.. a husband whose whole world revolves around her... first of those two little ones she wished is in this world cuddled in to her warmth...

was it really so much to ask from life? She never had anything in life god..  how could u be so cruel.. I couldn't get over those 3 small words...

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm just to depressed n dis mukta's made me more depressed.
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dear Sunara ! please keep making caps of Paro till you see her on the screen which is like last tomorrow. The CV's of the show are so dying to end Paro ... now I see why everything was being rushed... rushed storyline ... rushed consummation ... rushed scenes.. today 's episode made me feel that they so wanted to get rid of her to begin something new.
I think it's only me who does not want to let go of her . You will see Myrah 's look and Sanaya looks beautiful in it but how she will replace Paro I am unable to fathom.
The look is beautiful in itself however it breaks my heart a little more because they are hell bent in erasing all memories of her with Rudra.

I am really  really sad .
Edited by aaliah3108 - 9 years ago
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very emotional!
Sanaya is amazing today!
 Rudra's smile at that time seeing his bewakoof patni, Ashsih is so good.
Me in tears as I know what is going to happen.

KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaliah3108

Dear Sunara ! please keep making caps of Paro till you see her on the screen which is like last tomorrow. The CV's of the show are so dying to end Paro ... now I see why everything was being rushed... rushed storyline ... rushed consummation ... rushed scenes.. today 's episode made me feel that they so wanted to get rid of her to begin something new.

I think it's only me who does not want to let go of her . You will see Myrah 's look and Sanaya looks beautiful in it but how she will replace Paro I am unable to fathom.
The look is beautiful in itself however it breaks my heart a little more because they are hell bent in erasing all memories of her with Rudra.

You are not alone.
bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
such a beautiful scene.
she looks so beautiful in it.
oh god, this post is making me emotional😭
RRViewer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very very emotional moment tat was, but when we know where its going felt really hurt... 😭
ipktouch thumbnail
such an emotional scene and its a black tuesday to ranawat family especially for rudra and the baby...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aaliah3108

i just cannot.. even my love for Sanaya is not allowing me to accept her in Paro's place..

I am not letting go.. i can't..

I needed 2 yrs to let go of IPK even partially.. Paro made me do it... so I don't know how long it will take me to let HER go..if ever..

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

i just cannot.. even my love for Sanaya is not allowing me to accept her in Paro's place..

I am not letting go.. i can't..

I needed 2 yrs to let go of IPK even partially.. Paro made me do it... so I don't know how long it will take me to let HER go..if ever..

Exactly sunara. I am in the same boat as you. I am still not over IPK but Paro made me and now she bids adieu. I still cant fathom Rudra moving on with Myrah.
Bas from tomorrow after Paro dies RR ends for me.
I will watch the show for Sanaya and Ashish bas.
But i still cant get over Paro. Am still crying.