Memories-cruelest of them are the most beautiful..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
sigh.. you know maybe a cruel coincidence.. but last night something struck me and I took these snaps...

The first moment she came in to our life... Paro... the first moment we saw a glimpse of Paro on 4th October last year she was wearing this dress..

The first moment we are introduced to Paro who has a nightmare - when she woke up she was wearing this dress... 31st Dec 2013

The day Rudra saved her that night when she for the first time dreamed about Rudra - with a face now to her nightmare.. she was wearing this dress..3rd Jan 2014

The night he first by mistake filled her maang.. and claimed her to be his adharmic pathni.. she was wearing this dress...11th March 2014

The first night she climbed in to bed and cuddled to him for the sake of social workers... she wore this dress...16th April 2014

That same night when he for the first time ever sang to her and said that he cannot bear to see tears in her eyes.. she was in this dress... 16th April 2014

The night he confessed his love and they came close as a husband and wife.. and as for the first time he held her in his arms like a husband the night she looked so womanly in his arms.. like a wife
she was wearing this dress.... 20th June 2014

The same night when they for the first time willingly knowingly cuddled together and slept.. to start the first of their beautiful new life together..

That night when they first got to know about her carrying their baby and he needed reassurances.. she was wearing this dress...

And once their baby is born.. she plays with her baby in this dress...

And cuddles in to her husband with their baby in her arms... a picture perfect little family of three... she again is in this dress...

When danger comes to her baby she runs away trying to take her baby to safety.. in this dress...

And she lies there in a pool of her own blood...praying for her husband to come to make sure their baby is safe... in this dress...

And for one final time she lies in her husband's arms while their baby is crying as if he feels that he was losing his mother... as her terrified husband tries to keep her with him...
she lies there
crying softly as she knows she will have to leave the two most precious people in her life.. ... finally leaving this world in the cocoon of those 2 precious men who would be broken once they lose her..

There r two versions of this lovely dress.. a choli that has green parrots in it and the other with blue designs in it.. And a white skirt and a yellow one.. she always mixed them up and wore them but with the same blue & yellow odhani with splashes of colors in it...signifying the very name of this story... rangrasiya.. and it was so simple and placid just like she was.. that white in it signifying the purity in this beautiful soul who had the most beautiful heart I have ever known... yet filled with so much life.. resilience and color...brightening everything she touched..

Feels as if this dress has been there in every important step... to witness Paro and Rudra's journey...
Its my favorite which always made me smile when i thought of her in that dress.. but now instead of a sign associated with joy... i am associating this with lacerating pain... and debilitating grief...

I will miss her being in this beautiful dress.. smiling... loving... and living...  I will miss you Paro..  and your happily ever after promised through - tu.. mein.. hamesha...

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ€—
aww Sunara !!!

I don't know what to say ... I am not able to let go of Paro ...please tell me what to do..  it almost feels like i'm dying bit by bit.
Can't say more... don't have the words, neither the heart.
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is such a beautiful post! And a great observation! That particular outfit has given us the best and now the worst memories of this beautiful woman and this extraordinary couple! 
Forever in our hearts! 

SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gosh sunara dont do this honey
I cant stop crying.😭
Omg Paro is gonna be missed loads and awesome observation honey

Jolly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh...paro we will miss you
barsana thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

sigh.. you know maybe a cruel coincidence.. but last night something struck me and I took these snaps...

The first moment she came in to our life... Paro... the first moment we saw a glimpse of Paro on 4th October last year she was wearing this dress..

The first moment we are introduced to Paro who has a nightmare - when she woke up she was wearing this dress... 31st Dec 2013

The day Rudra saved her that night when she for the first time dreamed about Rudra - with a face now to her nightmare.. she was wearing this dress..3rd Jan 2014

The night he first by mistake filled her maang.. and claimed her to be his adharmic pathni.. she was wearing this dress...11th March 2014

The first night she climbed in to bed and cuddled to him for the sake of social workers... she wore this dress...16th April 2014

That same night when he for the first time ever sang to her and said that he cannot bear to see tears in her eyes.. she was in this dress... 16th April 2014

The night he confessed his love and they came close as a husband and wife.. and as for the first time he held her in his arms like a husband the night she looked so womanly in his arms.. like a wife
she was wearing this dress.... 20th June 2014

The same night when they for the first time willingly knowingly cuddled together and slept.. to start the first of their beautiful new life together..

That night when they first got to know about her carrying their baby and he needed reassurances.. she was wearing this dress...

And once their baby is born.. she plays with her baby in this dress...

And cuddles in to her husband with their baby in her arms... a picture perfect little family of three... she again is in this dress...

When danger comes to her baby she runs away trying to take her baby to safety.. in this dress...

And she lies there in a pool of her own blood...praying for her husband to come to make sure their baby is safe... in this dress...

And for one final time she lies in her husband's arms while their baby is crying as if he feels that he was losing his mother... as her terrified husband tries to keep her with him...
she lies there
crying softly as she knows she will have to leave the two most precious people in her life.. ... finally leaving this world in the cocoon of those 2 precious men who would be broken once they lose her..

There r two versions of this lovely dress.. a choli that has green parrots in it and the other with blue designs in it.. And a white skirt and a yellow one.. she always mixed them up and wore them but with the same blue & yellow odhani with splashes of colors in it...signifying the very name of this story... rangrasiya.. and it was so simple and placid just like she was.. that white in it signifying the purity in this beautiful soul who had the most beautiful heart I have ever known... yet filled with so much life.. resilience and color...brightening everything she touched..

Feels as if this dress has been there in every important step... to witness Paro and Rudra's journey...
Its my favorite which always made me smile when i thought of her in that dress.. but now instead of a sign associated with joy... i am associating this with lacerating pain... and debilitating grief...

I will miss her being in this beautiful dress.. smiling... loving... and living...  I will miss you Paro..  and your happily ever after promised through - tu.. mein.. hamesha...

oh sunara... u made me so emotional...😭

wat an observation...

we ARE going to miss PARO...
roshnikp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
you made me cry...parooo😭😭
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sunara,
 You made me cry again. Beautiful post and you  know I  liked that 20th June pic  a lot I was asking you about.  πŸ˜­
Sorry no more words...

SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...what a beautiful post...Will  miss Paro so much...can't think ahead to the new story yet...
goguma thumbnail
sunara,   as i scrolled down, i knew u are going to get into THAT part ...  the part that many of us
dreaded the most..  😭

that beautiful dress is now soaked with her blood ..    😭