Hardik Gulli - incompatibility

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
So, judging from today, it appears that the next track is going to be Hardik Gulli incompatibility - he with his American beliefs ... and she with her conservative Indian beliefs.

The last "bey-mel vivah"  theme was the age gap between basant and gehna.

so this looks interesting 😆😆

BTW: whom do you support in the temple kurta vs. t-shirt spat?

I personally thought Hardik was being a bit of a jerk 😆 ... I mean everything has a dress code and if Kurta is the dress code for temple (albeit unwritten code), it would not have been a big deal for him to change.  Gulli only suggested it once or twice ... and she was so meek... yet he went off like a mad hatter about her "thopna" of her vichaar onto him.

Any Hardik supporters? 😆  Would be interesting to read different view points.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I guess this bey mel vivah from culture point of view.But what is more important is that they recognised that they are incompatible in certain areas.

Both were at fault I think.When he said that he didn't want to change she should not have persisted. Or atleast he should have given in to it after that persuasion.

If they are open enough with each other I guess they can get around these differences.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I didn't see the point of it, times have changed it's not necessary to wear indian wear when you visit a temple, western wear is acceptable as long as it's not revealing. Quite sure sanchi didn't wear an indian outfit to visit the temple in the earlier days.
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When Gulli has a conciliator in the house, why does she have to worry?
Anyways, wonder how long the couple will get free food and shelter in KB...🤢