Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NightReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The role required high energy levels from the lead so it is tailor made for Ravi teja. Telugu kick is a hit and rocked because of comedy, Ravi, illeana, and chart-busting music. Hindi version looked a milder version but salman did good
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slumgod..

I m surprised that Ravi Teja is leading over Salman by significant margin. Was Salman tat bad or Ravi Teja was actually good in KICK?

Ravi teja was gd n movie too

But hindi version movie bad

Ppl who watched Telugu version not liking bw version

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Ravi teja was gd n movie too

But hindi version movie bad

Ppl who watched Telugu version not liking bw version

Yup that is what MOST of the people who have watched both version are saying...may be I should watch the Telugu version instead ...but I hate watching with subtitles
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice

Yup that is what MOST of the people who have watched both version are saying...may be I should watch the Telugu version instead ...but I hate watching with subtitles

Yep it's true telugu version is so good
Unlike bw wr bcz of poor editing ppl r not getting movie plot clearly
Same goes to characters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Strictly against south-Indian films being remade. But oh well,whatever. Its RaviTeja for me. 
But that cycle scene,Sallu stole it,surely.

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awesomegurti

Yep it's true telugu version is so good
Unlike bw wr bcz of poor editing ppl r not getting movie plot clearly
Same goes to characters

Precisely why I always say south-Indians films shouldn't be remade in BW. They lose their charm and always end up looking worthless, storywise. 

the only remake I liked just as much as the original was Ghajini-the director was the same for both films,so no wonder it was good! 

Loved Surya in Ghajini <3 

A lot of the remakes,were actually very good originals. Take ek deewana tha,for instance,the tamil or telugu versions are much better. 

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol...Iam not surprised salman is losing the poll...anti salman r voting for Ravi teja..πŸ˜ƒ
Good going..πŸ‘πŸΌ
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThisLoveWhatNam

The role required high energy levels from the lead so it is tailor made for Ravi teja. Telugu kick is a hit and rocked because of comedy, Ravi, illeana, and chart-busting music. Hindi version looked a milder version but salman did good

I agree..telugu kick has more comedy with brahmanandam ..while in hindi ,brahmanandam scenes were missing  and they added action scenes for bollywood type..

Just taken as Ravi teja and salman's  character,both did justice to their roles...no two actors are to be compared...
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO...an imaginary conversation...πŸ˜†
http://www.mid-day.com/articles/movie-review-kick/15477199

Originally posted by: preep

Lol...Iam not surprised salman is losing the poll...anti salman r voting for Ravi teja..πŸ˜ƒ

Good going..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Agree, oh and I saw it Ravi wasn't good the cop was yes.. I saw it as I knew salman was doing it but skimmed it but this weekend went through it again it was too much comedy and more disguises .. I'm glad comedy was less and more action !!Edited by wat_up - 9 years ago