Puru Chibber to re-enter Zee TV's DDBEDS

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Puru Chibber, best known as Karan of Zee TV's Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se (FilmFarm India) is all set to re-enter the show just before its closure.

Interestingly, Puru will be returning in a new avatar to help Raghu (Arhaan Behll) and Shivani (Mansi Srivastava).

As seen so far, Sumitra (Yashashri Masurkar) is making life difficult for Raghu and his family. Hence, Raghu will chalk out a plan with Karan to keep her at bay. As per their plan, Karan will meet Sumitra as an architect. Sumitra will fail to recognise him and will fall into his trap which will later lead to Raghu and his family moving out of her clutches.

Puru will be shooting for the last three episodes of the show. As per sources, he has already started his shoot.

When contacted, Puru said, "I am really thankful to my producers and the channel for getting me back on the show just before its closure. I am sure that the audience will like the new twist."

For the uninitiated, Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se will bid adieu on 1 August, and taking its slot will be Jamai Raja, produced by Grazing Goat and Sagar Picture.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think this is the final revenge of the CVs ðŸ¥± Not giving the show a beautiful ending with some good scenes between the leads. The show will focus on this revenge track and we'll probably get one scene in the end with Rashi smiling at each other. If we're lucky :| 
This channel and production house are just...🤬
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing.   that means sumi track still being dragged and most probably will end in last episode of the show
Puru brought back for another reason also.   i.e. for ginni !!!
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
tfs di..hey bhagawan kya kismat hai hamari... why we only suffer ...this is the time of taking revenge...hiey re futi kismat hamari...
shanthi510 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank you...so there won't be love confession or remarriage...too much to expect from  Cvs..there is  just dragging of sumi's track...
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TFS 
  i don't mind puru chibber to reenter the show as he is one of the most likable characters in the show ... but NOT AT THE COST OF RASHI !!! 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing Ranju.
I love Karan. But I am not happy at all that this twist will rescue Seharyas from Sumi. What nonsense!
I just want to see RaShi togather as a couple..loving , romancing each other.