SAD SAD SAD

SONAM.M thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

I am feeling so sad after watching SBS segemnt... god knows how i will be able to watch the actual episode.😭 I am heart-broken

The story was about two soulmates. They are Do DIL EK JAAN!!! How can they kill one half? They were made for each other.
Paro hai toh Rudra hai ...Rudra hai toh Paro hai...

The essence of the story will be destroyed now. Even if they introduce a new character who is a Paro-look alike it won't be the same for me... I am not saying that the new track can't be interesting. I will continue to watch the show for Ashish and Sanaya because they will do justice to every role given to them.  But no other Jodi can (re-)create the magic as PARUD did.

On this point i would like to say Kudos to Ashish and Sanaya for potraying their characters so well that for the first time i been feeling emotionally so attacted to fictional characters👏. They have made PARUD so real for me (actually not only for me but millions of people) that Paro's death is making me feel that i have lost a dear and near one.
Hats off  and a standing ovation for both of them. Love them .. God bless Edited by SONAM.M - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you sonam sa. paro and rudra are soulmates and no one can change that. they complete each other. They should have just killed rudra too so that they could be together even in death.
still can't believe this is happening😭
SONAM.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

well said Sonam 

Thank you😊
Hayathye thumbnail
first time a serial episode even before the episode is on air had make me cry😭...how will rudra survive without paro...how will we accept that no more parud..seriously cant accept paro is🤢...
SONAM.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluemoon255

agree with you sonam sa. paro and rudra are soulmates and no one can change that. they complete each other. They should have just killed rudra too so that they could be together even in death.

still can't believe this is happening😭

yes you are right... i am still banging my head thinking why they had to do it???
Killing Rudra as well could have been an option but they didnt choose this storyline...PARUD's reincarnation would have been intersting to watch...

SONAM.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hayathye

first time a serial episode even before the episode is on air had make me cry😭...how will rudra survive without paro...how will we accept that no more parud..seriously cant accept paro is🤢...

we all are going through that😭

We will miss Paro
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Im very sad sonam...😭😭 After SBS much more sad..
RR will never be the same to me anymore..
SONAM.M thumbnail
Originally posted by: _AngryBird_

Im very sad sonam...😭😭 After SBS much more sad..
RR will never be the same to me anymore..

you are so right chidu... i am too very sad after today's sbs segment...
I will miss her so badly... her smile, her nok jok with Majoor Saab,everything 😭