Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

floridadoc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
A very Happy Anniversary..Bro n Swati..wishing you both the best of life today n in the days to come..love to Shubham..Stayed Blessed Always...🤗

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy belated marriage anniversary Bhavit & Swati!! 🥳    May God bless you with continued happiness & prosperity for many years to come!! 🤗  😉

hkp11 thumbnail
Hope you all are doing great and staying warm in the cold!
Please do take care of yourselves & Shubham!! 

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi Bro, Bhabhi and shubham 🤗🤗
How are U all doing? As Hina says, keep yourself warm and specially cutie. don't underestimate the power of the winter of US. 😛
Hope U had a great time holidaying. Have a wonderful days ahead. Take care. Chill pill. 🥳
Miss U

Swatishubh thumbnail
Thank you so much Babita, Florida di and Hina for coming here and wishing us on our anniversary. Luv ya loads.❤️🤗
yes, we had a great time and now getting into so much hard work these days. Have to catch many pending things here. And do have to go to the thread with all your awesome wishes at Tupu's thread. Can't delay much and trying to come here at the most.😳😉
Florida di, you know your wishes means a lot to us.😃 Babita, you are the first one to wish us -- this is a lovely gesture my dear. Take care pls.😃

Swatishubh thumbnail

Originally posted by: hkp11

Hope you all are doing great and staying warm in the cold!
Please do take care of yourselves & Shubham!! 

Hellooo Hina 🤗
Thanks for your concern my dearie. Cooling is increasing every day here. Trying every bit to keep shubham much wamer. 😳😃
I loved the emo. it's so perfectly matching our condition in this cold. 😆 Loads of lvz and hugs dear. Pls you too take care. ❤️🤗
Miss ya all. 
hkp11 thumbnail
Hellooo Hina 🤗
Thanks for your concern my dearie. Cooling is increasing every day here. Trying every bit to keep shubham much wamer. 😳😃
I loved the emo. it's so perfectly matching our condition in this cold. 😆 Loads of lvz and hugs dear. Pls you too take care. ❤️🤗
Miss ya all. 

Please do take care. 🤗   There was so much cold & snow in the midwest.   Hope it didn't dump a lot of snow there. 😳    We're felling the snow & cold today!

Stay warm

Swatishubh thumbnail

Happy belated marriage anniversary Bhavit & Swati!! 🥳    May God bless you with continued happiness & prosperity for many years to come!! 🤗  😉

Hina, Thanks loads my dearie for your warm wishes. We feel so blessed and happy 😃
I thought to reply you here. 😳😃
Hina, you have been always so awesome and a wonderful friend all the way, Luv ya with tight huggies. ❤️🤗

Edited by Swatishubh - 9 years ago
Swatishubh thumbnail

Originally posted by: floridadoc

A very Happy Anniversary..Bro n Swati..wishing you both the best of life today n in the days to come..love to Shubham..Stayed Blessed Always...🤗

Thanks Di ❤️🤗
Replied you on the other thread too. 😃

Edited by Swatishubh - 9 years ago
Swatishubh thumbnail

Please do take care. 🤗   There was so much cold & snow in the midwest.   Hope it didn't dump a lot of snow there. 😳    We're felling the snow & cold today!

Stay warm

So sweet of you Hina 😃🤗
Snow and cold are starting here increasing every day. Preparing well for ourselves. 😳 thanks!!!😃❤️
Cutie shubham isn't he? 😉😆 Lvzzz🤗