Not cool Creative Writers, not cool

tamil_nalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Why did you go this way? Couldn't you just kill both of them and start Rangrasiya again like a season 2? Or let them live their happily ever after? why are you being so cruel to the loyal fans who truly loved Parud? I know you have to save a lot of jobs and that RR is your baby and that you are free to do whatever you like.
But still you could have thought about the loyal fans who watched this show for seven months every day.

I will never be able to understand why the Writers make us fall in love with a character and then decide to kill them off. I really wished they wouldn't have brought all this soul connection into the story. It would have made it a lot easier to accept a new love for Rudra.

I think it is creepy that Rudra will be going to fall in love with a Paro look-a-like. But I have to wait and see how they will do it. Maybe they are able to suprise us.
Once they managed that we fall in love in Paro, maybe they are able to make us love again.
But the bar was set pretty high and it will be hard to beat that.

I still can't believe that they have killed Paro off.
I was firmly convinced that I will stop watching Rangrasiya if Paro dies. But who I am kidding. I will be not able to let go off Rangrasiya. As much as I love Paro, I do love Rudra too. I won't be able to stop watch the show without knowing how Rudra is coping. And it is my first proper hindi show that I am watching and I love Sanaya and Ashish and I am loyal person so I think it is my "duty" to watch the show further.

But it is going to be hard. I have to stop watching Rangrasiya for 1-2 weeks and I have to let go off Paro. Right now I am way too attached to Paro. Paro will always be one my favourite TV character of all time.

Lastly I should thank the creatives to give us such an amazing pair like Parud and a wonderful character like Paro. But right know I am to bitter and sad and frustrated to thank the writers 😆