khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Placing the plate and  biryani in front of him  Mahira gazed at fawad keenly,anxious for a compliment  from his side,her face turned sad to see him lost.Pinching him hard on his arm she laughed out loud at his bewildered reaction.

"Ouch!!Have u lost it mahira,kya kr ri ho." "Mr.Fawad Afzal Khan aik to ap ki biwi ne specially ap ke liye..schi ap ke liye h bnai hai yeh biryani,aur a mujhe ignore maar rahe ho." She always ahd that effect on him,her bubbly nature swayed all his concerns,worries.Smiling at the biryani she made for him...actually no...well no  for him maybe, he lookes at her lovingly. "Since when i developed a  crush on this biryani." "Well the day u married me." She retorted back showing him tongue.

However within a second he again became an angry young man.This really worried mahira,she had worked really hard to brighten up his life and make it enough colorful,sh just couldn't tolerate to see him worried.
Pulling her chair closer to his,she held his face in her palms,gave him a cute and look. "Kya huwa hai mere fawad ko hunh?Jab se hum comedy nights ke sets se wapis ain hain,you seem disturbed." "I love you,you know that?" Slightly removing her hands he kissed them assuring her of his unconditional love for her.

"Yeh mere sawal ka jawab nhi hai." Now she was getting apprehensive. "I was jealous mahi." He lowered his gaze feeling embarrassed,he tried to overcome this feeling but in vain.Both fawad and mahira had been visiting every single show to promote their upcoming movie whether in india or pakistan.They had just come back frm comedy nights with kapil sets and since then fawad wasn't  uncomfortable.

Unconventional attempts of the host and entire cast to woo his wife disturbed him.Despite the fact that it was a fun show he couldn't that hide that over-protectiveness he possessed for mahira.When dadi sat with them involuntarily his arm supported her back to avoid  any with that man disguised as female.
Mahira had sensed his insecurity long way back but wasn't sure of it.A part of her fluttered at the thought of him being possessive for her.When she didn't replied back he held her hands and made her sit on his lap. "Mahira ,I don't want to become asher yaar,i love u,u r my life,it's just that i'm cursing myself for being jealous knowing it's our job and..and.." Finding hard to say more all he could say with a teary voice was "I AM  SORRY."

His sudden gesture made her sentimental but to lighten up the mood she thought of saying something else. "Well in that regard i should be sorry too for being even more jealous and sulk when u accompanied sonam kapoor to all promotional events and u even got kissed by dadi!I swear i was jealous to death."

A slight smile appeared on his face,her unconventional love made him fear he might lose her some day.

"Fawad... come on yaar,we know how much we love each other and this jealousy thing z part of every relation.It shows how much special we are for each other.It's the best for a girl to realize that her husband z possessive of her,he can't tolerate any other guy to even linger around her."

She paused to see his changing expressions which finally did,he was back to normal.She placed an affectionate peck on his forehead but in reply was greeted by a dry pair of lips pressed against hers.Finding it hard to detach themselves,she moved back,disturbing fawad who had been been osculating her nape and was agitated at her for disturbing him.

"Biryani thndi ho jai gi." uff how much he loved her,no matter they had developed much frankness since their interaction on HS set,she couldn't help blushing.
Freeing herself from his grip she put a big spoon of rice in his mouth. "it's delicious...yeh shaid mein is week mein 4th time keh raha hun coz all we've been eating is this biryani."
She gave him a dead glare and asked to eat properly keeping his mouth shut. "Mujhay pta hai kya lgta hai mahira,yeh biryani meri sotan hai,u love it more than me." He always come up with this.Biryani and fawad were two things she could die for,couldn't compromise on and couldn't even choose between.
Both broke out into hysterics.This was an other day that made their relationship more stronger.Relieved by what they had both looked forward to a  happy successful life showered with love and blessings...
EID MUBARIK EVERYONEπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† this s superb πŸ‘πŸΌ I was surprised seeing fawad n mahira, not khisher in this OS πŸ˜ƒ beautiful written and loved this eidi

eid Mubarak to u too and all FM lovers πŸ€—
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fawad and Mahira
CNWK 🀣

Awesome OS! And Eid Mubarak!
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lmao and yes if i come to think of it... i just caan't chose between Biryani and Fawad.
The toughest thing eve!

Nice!
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice OS :).!!
Awwe he said her Mahi .So Cute !!!
harshadislove thumbnail
awww :)
sooo sweet :)
i loved it
went back to humsafar <3
amazibg
plz write moreee soon :'(
and thanx for the pm :D
btw Eid Mubarak! :)
Black.Jack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Biryani or Fawad?... umm i don know! i guess both! lol
Eid Mubarak to you too!
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha thats one good OS :)
I like how its abt FM nd not Khisher ;)
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww cute,lovly OS
i enjoy alot reading such a beautiful ,amazing  OS , you written so well this is d best gift :) 

Thank you dear <3 

Eid Mubarakkk <3 
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful update Anaya. 
Aww my FM. Love them a lot. They bond that you described is really beautiful. 
It was short yet cute<3
Do update soon.