Rajesh might Backstab Sumi on Monday

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally I got some time to write for Friday episode  ...

I know Fri epi was a disaster with Sumi again getting the upperhand and trapping Raghu in the whole fake marriage mess 😑 but I feel on Monday that Rajesh might backstab Sumi πŸ€”

Rajesh looked pissed off when Sumi suddenly took a u-turn and decided to give back the property papers to Raghu if he marries her in real 😑 .. Its obviousl Rajesh will b pissed off as he is being taken for a ride where he neither gets the house nor Sumi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rajesh is also a key witness to whatever Sumi did from getting signatures of Baburam with cheating to all sort of torture that she did on Sehariyas  ; So if Rajesh decides to go and tell the truth to Police , then its enough for Sumi to b arrested and house papers to b given back to Sehariyas as police r looking for proof and Rajesh is the main witness here who has seen it all πŸ€”

So yeah I feel Rajesh only will expose Sumi in front of police now and this way both Rajesh and Sumi might go to Jail on Monday πŸ˜†

Meanwhile I m not sure if Raghu will agree for the marriage or whether Shivani will go for sacrifice asking Raghu to marry her for the sake of this house or family πŸ€” ; I dont want either of this to happen as RaShi r strong enough to tackle one Sumi without really agreeing to her wicked demands  ... I expect RaShi to leave home with family than giving in to Sumi's demands here  πŸ€”

I wont mind if Raghu decides to get married to Shivani in that same mandap in front of Sumi's eyes .. Now that will b one hell of a Climax for us 😎

All said and done , I expect Sumi to b defeated at any cost on Monday itself .. Cant tolerate the whole nonsense till Friday especially when we hv just 5 episodes left and I m sure all will want to see a proper RaShi marriage and confession than this nonsense

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alpha_057 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I already mentioned in some other post that Sumitra might see a RaShi marriage on Monday right in front of her eyes...πŸ˜† and then Rajesh can come into the picture like you have stated here. This is the only way to kill two birds with one stone and that too without wasting much of the precious time left : Sumitra chapter gets over and RaShi are remarried...😊

But what if Raghu marries Shivani and goes back to the servant mode again...πŸ˜† because the rate at which he is going, I don't see a drastic change in him in five episodes. He may say to her that I can't take this relationship forward..."aap se shaadi karna mera farz tha apne parivaar ko Sumitra se bachane ke liye. aap mere liye aaj bhi maaliksa ki poti hain, aur kuch nhi". This time Shivani may faint again, out of frustration...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by alpha_057 - 9 years ago
DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m happy to read ur optimistic view jyo.. but pardon me for not sharing the same...
This ph n cvs hav given me enough shocks that I no longer expect anything but the worst from them, especially where sumitra is concerned. So I have prepared myself really well to tolerate a nonsensical track till Friday.

But it would b wonderful if raghu marries shi right in front of sumi's eyes... on Monday itself, like u said... n rajesh n sumi tearing each other apart.. much like evil trio during the end of MU1...
agbabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I won't be surprised if shivani goes into the sacrifice mode and tell raghu to marry sumi as she knows very well indirectly she caused this to his family. ..just a reverse scenario of what rag did when he wanted shi to marry karan.
There may be a purpose as to why rag have not said ILU to shi. Maybe just before the wedding he will declare his love in front of everyone. 

With 5 more epi the cvs wl bring all sort of track na
Not hoping much and don't want more disappointment😭
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful post Jyoti. 
I hope Rajesh does what Madhavi did to VP. I want him to expose Sumi in front of police officers. But I have my doubts. 

Well. Why does Sumi want to marry Raghu? Just for revenge? I think so. Coz , she isn't interested in property nor in Rajesh. This woman doesn't have any aim except taking revenge from Seharyas for spoiling her marriage plans to Raghu . 

For this I think Rajesh might feel like he is cheated by her. I think that original plans of Ginni creating a problem between SumRa won't work now. Just what will work is watching Sumi ignoring him and marry Raghu. 

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb Post jyoti ...
  Yeah , me too hope rajesh turns her in n we get rashi marriage n real confession track on monday itself ... kindly don't drag CVs ... this is the most awaited track in ur show!

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i was waiting for ur post di...and yes u r right might rajesh be the one who expose sumi ...and they both will go to jail..Edited by Renu111 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha_057

I already mentioned in some other post that Sumitra might see a RaShi marriage on Monday right in front of her eyes...πŸ˜† and then Rajesh can come into the picture like you have stated here. This is the only way to kill two birds with one stone and that too without wasting much of the precious time left : Sumitra chapter gets over and RaShi are remarried...😊

This will b best if it happens , though knowing our sadist CVs , I doubt they will give us such pleasant surprise on Monday πŸ˜•

But what if Raghu marries Shivani and goes back to the servant mode again...πŸ˜† because the rate at which he is going, I don't see a drastic change in him in five episodes. He may say to her that I can't take this relationship forward..."aap se shaadi karna mera farz tha apne parivaar ko Sumitra se bachane ke liye. aap mere liye aaj bhi maaliksa ki poti hain, aur kuch nhi". This time Shivani may faint again, out of frustration...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If show would hv continued , I bet after marriage he would hv gone back to servant mode again πŸ˜† but now with only 5 epis left , he got to show the change overnight na πŸ˜• .. so mayb he will change into a loverboy overnight now πŸ˜›πŸ˜† .. he already got the dream in hospital na where he confesses  , so this time it might b for real πŸ˜›

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

I m happy to read ur optimistic view jyo.. but pardon me for not sharing the same...
This ph n cvs hav given me enough shocks that I no longer expect anything but the worst from them, especially where sumitra is concerned. So I have prepared myself really well to tolerate a nonsensical track till Friday.

But it would b wonderful if raghu marries shi right in front of sumi's eyes... on Monday itself, like u said... n rajesh n sumi tearing each other apart.. much like evil trio during the end of MU1...

I agree Divz ,  this prediciton of Raghu marrying Shivani in front of Sumi's eyes is too good to b true especially when we know CVs r in Sumi's favour and hell bent on showing her always taking the lead over others 😑🀒🀒

Anyways what will b fun to watch is if Rajesh backstabs Sumi and both end up exposing each other like evil trio did during MU1... At least some mercy then πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: agbabe

I won't be surprised if shivani goes into the sacrifice mode and tell raghu to marry sumi as she knows very well indirectly she caused this to his family. ..just a reverse scenario of what rag did when he wanted shi to marry karan.

There may be a purpose as to why rag have not said ILU to shi. Maybe just before the wedding he will declare his love in front of everyone. 

With 5 more epi the cvs wl bring all sort of track na
Not hoping much and don't want more disappointment😭

hmm this is possible too .. Shivani keeps saying one day Raghu will confess his love in front of all .. mayb this is what will happen now ... she might ask Raghu to marry Sumi for the sake of this house and as it is Raghu till now never claimed to love Shivani  ... But like u said Raghu wont b able to sit in that mandap and will end up confessing his love for Shivani in front of all ... I wont mind this scenario if it all happened in front of Sumi's eyes πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜›

And yeah lets hope for best but expect worst .. we wont b disappointed then 😭