plz wish Rachana parulkar

bhartii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Rachana i never cried& feeled so bad for any actor in my life after seeing ur quitting Ema tweet&DJS blame u for the low trp & question ur acting abilities u r the only one in the show who rock everyscene with everyactor of the show it shows how worderful actress u r after sakshi tanwar i have never seen any other actress on tv who have amazing screenspace &expression in everyscene i wish u get the same sucess that sakshi has got.i know u dont have pr skills & freinds in the tv industry but u have talent sooner or later ur talent will going to get justice.i pray for u that in future u work with the big production house like balaji telefilms as lead of the ekta show.GOOD LUCK RACHANA PARULKAR UR BLESSED WITH THE BEAUTIFUL EYES & AMAZING DUSKY COMPLEXION &WITH THE SHEER ACTING TALENT.GIRL UR ACTING TALENT ASMAAN IS BIGGER THAN THE SHOW EK MUTHI AASMAAN. U DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS CRAP SHOW FOR ZEE & DJS CREATIVE :-in the holy month of ramzan for the business of trp u have tried to destroy the future of the innocent actress&break many fans heart soonner or later karma will bite u badly & ur show Ema.                                      Edited by bhartii - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great Post!! I feel the same way. I am hurting for her so much.  This is so wrong. The blind would know that Rachana is very very talented actress. Karma for those who lie about her. 
donwannaone thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
baby dont feel bad our rachu vl be back wid bang and
as fans v vl pray for her
and vidhya balan,kareena,rekha ,hemamalini were rejected and disrespected by many directors but dy banged box office
history gonna repeat
rach vl be back wid bang
and daily comment on her profile to increase rank
lov u angel v fans vl always support u
Wild_Cat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
all the best Rachana.u deserve better then this crap show nd stupid channhel. we knw u ll come back with bang...luv u...
.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great Post!!  me too feeling the same way, she deserves much more. our prayers always with her.
shikha-aggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
All the best rachana for ur future
we are always with u
bhartii thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Indu.

Great Post!!  me too feeling the same way, she deserves much more. our prayers always with her.

yes her aassmaan is bigger than ek muthi aasmaan.
bhartii thumbnail

Originally posted by: manikarnikaa

baby dont feel bad our rachu vl be back wid bang and
as fans v vl pray for her
and vidhya balan,kareena,rekha ,hemamalini were rejected and disrespected by many directors but dy banged box office
history gonna repeat
rach vl be back wid bang
and daily comment on her profile to increase rank
lov u angel v fans vl always support u

yes i want her back as soon as possible in our tv screen wish god will listen all our prayer fr this girl.
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I wish Rachana All the best...She deserve best things in her life.
EMA and ZEE can go to hell. 
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
She deserves better...everything happens for good...she ll come back with the bang👍🏼