I just can't get over this scene- oh parud..how beautiful...

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
God I don't know how many times I have replayed this video again and again... i jsut can't stop watching it.. its heartwrenching to watch.. because its soo sooo beautiful.. and heart-breakingly sad at the same time...

Paro wakes up uneasy at night... with difficulty with her big pregnant belly..

and then comes a little kick and look at her expression when she first realizes that the baby is kicking!! awww god.. that wondrous expression brightening her whole being!! that exultant glow... and the beginning of hugest smile ever!! Her baby is kicking!!!

And first instinct is to share it with her major saab! aww she without pausing drags her sleeping husband's hand and places it over her baby bump.. allowing him to feel the baby's kicks...

And he immediately wakes up!! And for a second looks up what is happening... and she looks on with that glowing maternal expression looking forward to seeing his expression once he feels their baby!! awww

And that moment he realizes that the baby is kicking and that is what Paro woke up him for!! awww his dawning wonder and then incredulously and so gently he touches her tummy.. as she watches this beautiful sight..

as he keeps his head on her tummy!! And she looks down at the two most precious people in her life.. with so much love..

And finally he looks up while she looks at him and the sweet moment they share in this incredible miraculous joy!!

Finally the two of them looking at their baby with so much love!!

Awww i am half crying!! I have never been this emotional over this moment on any show or movie!! its just wow!!

Bless them PaRud! oh god! Sanaya and Ashish make this seem so so real!! its not possible even for a second to think they are just acting!! They are that good in this!! awww awww i don't know how anyone can bear to make this couple break apart...

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sunara an expecting mother is the most blissful person to see ..
They just glow with their inner happiness ..
It's the most beautiful thing on earth .
That's why babies are angels on earth ..

Sanaya is playing the most beautiful role by playing an expecting mother !! So blissful to watch her portray the emotions perfectly !!Edited by SanzBarbie - 9 years ago
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG! Beautiful scene. Thanks for sharing.. Love them so much.. PaRud forever...
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Watched today's SBS , Sanaya and vishal were laughing their heads off as usual , Sanaya named the doll chucky playfully as it's blond and never blinks, this girl just spreads happiness amongst all glooms and bleaknessEdited by SanzBarbie - 9 years ago
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing Sunara...I have never seen such a realistic couple on TV ever before...and who better than Sanaya and Ashish playing the roles...

However small but atlast will get a chance to see Sanz playing the role of a mother...

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It's like a fan's dream to watch her favourite couple sharing such beautiful moments.I am happy atlast we got this.This is gonna be one of the mosta adorable scewnes of PaRud ❤️
squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is heartbreaking. To go from such happiness to losing everything... I'm crying all over again.
😭

..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful scene..
Love PaRud ❤️
TFS..
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Here I go crying again ! I'm gonna miss PaRud so much! I can't even explain it!
aaliah3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awww!!! cuites these both are. Just look at their expressions !

The 1st feel of the baby kicking in your womb is the most extra ordinary feeling in this world. And then to share it with your hubby is another thing in it's own. They go berserk... really ! Parud are portraying it so like a real couple.  I love them so much.

Sanish are just so beautiful, realistic and alive as Parud, how can anyone even think of separating them.
God!!! please spare them and us too... I don't want to see them in pain ! I just don't want to see so .. this is the reason why I have been wailing and crying since last 2 days.
It is going to take a lot of effort to bear thru all this. I am all heart broken again.