Pavitra Rishta

Article: Shruti Kanwar's journey with PR ends.

Acumen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Shruti Kanwarhas had a magical run of three long years with Balaji Telefilms' long-running show on Zee TV, Pavitra Rishta. Seen in the character of Ovi, Shruti entertained one and all till now. But as they say, every good thing has to come to an end. And so is Shruti's tenure and journey inPavitra Rishta.Yes, Shruti has been released off her duties towards the show. And the actress is now waiting for a fresh start.Confirming the same , Shruti said, "Yes, I owe a lot to Balaji Telefilms for giving me the character of Ovi. I have had a good run, and have enjoyed myPavitra Rishtajourney. It's been three years now since I got associated to the show. But the fact is that I cannot go on and on. My character will not be seen post the five years leap."Talking on her ending track, the actress stated, "See, the main story was revolving around the younger generation. Now that the girl who played my daughter Karishma Sharma is also not part of the project, my exit was a bit easier. My track will not be shown post leap."On her future plans, she averred, "I am looking forward to a new beginning. I have already started to audition. I want to be seen in lead roles now. Today's concepts on TV have risen beyond the typical rona-dhona between saas and bahus. I am looking for a good and meaty lead role."Shruti has already begun taking up challenging avatars. She is presently shooting for Sony TV'sCrime Patrol. "Yes, I am shooting forCrime Patrolat the moment. I play the lead role, and the issue dealt with here is a youth-based issue between a boy and a girl."Shruti, wish you all the luck for your future!!Edited by Pheunli - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Changers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
will miss her badly but definitely happy for her. she deserves younger role and after 5 years leap her character will become more old which will not suit her. TFSEdited by Saiflicious - 9 years ago
muse10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shruti, Good luck! You are a fabulous actor and deserve great roles!
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Finally Shruti left this show. 
The show is focusing on the New Generation and she would have no role to play in their tracks. No point staying in a show where you are a background filler, when there are better opportunities waiting for you. 
All the Best for Crime Patrol.
Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All the best shruti .u r nice actress
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
All the best Shruti .. U deserve to play lead ...U were the finest actor of second generation 
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wish u all the very best Shruti, ur a very fabulous actor and my most favorite actor/character during the 2nd gen, will miss u in PR glad u got the lead role in another show😊
Edited by bhallarox - 9 years ago
soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So happy for her! Hope the very best for Shruti!
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All the best Shruti for your future projects. 
Thapelo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All the best Shruti, u are a fantastic actress