Frequent Posters

sanzbarunsobti thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Such a nice FF with political background I am in love with this FF 👏👏
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 40..

Omg Khushi collapsed .. is she expecting???

damn i am scared hope all is good with her..

damn this was really awesme update .. but sad to read Anjali is engaged and their is no sign of Aman..

OMG so now my ASR is the CM .. damn .. i cant evn say how i feel.. its a pleasure to know that finally his worked paid..

So our Arnavji want her to be with him in Bhopal..  this Man is just an tornado.. who has an aura to fail million hearts and shweta u did really a good justice   to his character. his role has vivacious colors .. awesme.

Aww.. so now she is distancing herself and he notices.. this is really what m enjoying reding.. Mrs. ASr is giving attitude to Mr. ASr. wonderful

arnavini thumbnail
Chapter 41...

Again a superb awesme update.. and my doubt now is confirmed .. so our Khushi is expecting .. man this got something complicated as she now was in mid of her battle to make her husband know that he cant backoff on her and have to love her one day and in this all came the child .. its a best thing a couple can know but here as seeing the situation.. i was feeling that  now things turned more complicated as Khushi may think he is going to be just more responsible and caring  towards her and now towards their kid.. but how will she know that he is now tied with her more than just the care and responsibility and is still unaware of it..

hope the fog. gt clear with the rising sun.

Arnav is really so caring and loving ... i am still thinking how will be the days wen he will realize that he love her.. damn i cant evn imagine the beauty it will be.

Finally Khushi declared the secret..
how will he react .. m scared.

and Shweta , the way u wrote about the beauty of that kund and the scenario u put in words is just excellent...

u are just a mind blowing writer who can drew any audience and bind them with ur updates.

arnavini thumbnail
Chapter 42.. damn .. how Arnav reacted was just not understandable ... poor girl she expected him to sat something and he was just with two words what ? who says? lol..

but i felt good reading how he want her .. to think for it and was finally happy.. i was scared that things may turn more complicated but thank god.. all went good and they both set common happy and acceptable ground.

This Shukla and Jhangid grhh.. i wish i get a knife and kil such BA****d...

So arnav noticed a bit of Aman and Anjali.. iwish soon they know about them before its too late.

and shweta .. as usual a fadu update..

And Khushi.. she is just Amazing.. i like her .. sply i adore her wen she demand answers from him... and all the tym crying .. lol..
a sweet cute lovely angel of 21..

arnavini thumbnail
Chapter 43 A..

Aww.. poor Anjali.. she was been used as a pawn by that jackass Khangid .. and how fool of that Rishi who didnt keep his trust on her..

i think it is good that she broke coz. marrying such  a coward was like rotten in hell for lifetym .. and she could do nothing..
a man who had not trusted her now.. who knows in future may show certain signs of distrust..

its better the alliance is called off...

And poor Anjali.. she had to see the worst and evn her drink was spiked so she was left unconscious and cant evn do something to save herself.. but thank gos Aman came there on tym to save her.. other wise the damage would be uncontrollable.. hope now its repairable..

arnavini thumbnail
chapter 43 B

O god.. i am happy and elated to read that after such long years .. finally Aman heard the voice of his heart and proposed Anjali.. thank god he didnt reason it as for just pity and truly he loved her.. that was the best and i guess all happens for good.. after this disgust ... finally happy days will fall in lives of Anjali and Aman ...

And the whole nuisance created bt Jangid will get a halt.. damn .. thank god all turn to good,

Shweta again same words yaar u are just out of the world with such a sharp and profound brain..

arnavini thumbnail
Chapter 44...

it was all a good light heart update.. but the end just lead with disappointment for Arnav and Khushi as both want something else from their relation...
 i guess both are right in their places .. yet their should be something that can set them and make them realize how to lead further.as this simply avoiding him and he getting angry will only worst their relation..

And i really like how Anjali and Aman share their new relationship and are totally in love...

Akash and Payal.. hope they too get some common grounds to decide for their future..

Kanni65 thumbnail
Thank you very much for the story, it was lovely. Enjoy reading it!
aquagal thumbnail
Shyam stooped so low. He truly has no morals.
I'm a little scared for Arnav and Khushi as their relationship is at a tender stage with both of them adamant on their own decisions.
I'm so happy for Anjali and Aman. They both got their love and that's wonderful. Also it's better that Anjali didn't have to marry Rishi. He didn't have any spine and worth of a real man.
I want to see Shyam in jail with no power or connections left so that he pays for all his crimes without being a danger to anyone.