Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful update.
Geet running away from Maan, but kab take bhaagegi, she have to face the reality someday.
Maan anxious n scared if he did something wrong. But i think he is right in expressing his feelings. Aakhir kab take he will hide. He also has a right that his love is reciprocated enemy if it is 10%.

Talking with Annie. She is the one with whom he can lighten his heart n share his burden.  Annie telling him to remain optimistic.

Good that geet listened, she gets to know the depth of his feeling. Finally accepting him. Wow at last .

Dinner date. Kuch special hoga.. kiss or something??
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lovely part.
loved how dhruv and maan get bonded in few days time.
hope annie wont be harsh on geet,
waiting for update.
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! fantastic update dear...loved it a lot
SonalikaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ana after u send me the pm of this chapter i went back to first chapter n read the whole story inspite of my hectic work schedule.
Simply amazing. U do hv a flare for writing. All the character r well built n hv space of their own in the story. All human emotions of sibling relationship n rivalry, undying friendship, cheating fiancies, best friend turned lovers n a powerful villian to make the protagonists real worth fighting against him.

Even the character of sia the secretary was so well explained. Ishita n raman were so cute n so is rupa the maid. Dhruv n team making maan overtly jealous is a feast to read.

As to come to this chapter, it is a true beauty. First a jealous maan n a teased geet, an assuring dhruv n later a breath taking kiss. N geet hurt bcoz of maans ignorance.pakka maan ki band bajegi.

Kash real life mein bhi koi maan jaisa pyar kar sakta...ha ha

Waiting to read more 2moro.late already.luv u.keep writing n sending pms
SonalikaSingh thumbnail
Aah as they say the beautiful feeling of love...saza bhi de maza bhi de...so much insecurity, so much confusion n hurt yet longing to see the beloved. Jo haal dil ka idhar ho raha hai wo haal dil ka udhar ho raha hai...ha ha both maan n geet going thru same n fearing the other
N dhruv playing cupid was just cute.

Waiting to read the confession

Luv u ana
SonalikaSingh thumbnail
So the princess finally accepts the prince with a time condition. N she is feeling mushy all over.
Annie is going to take class of geet for hurting her bros undying love.
Dhruv was so cute again 

N finally the dinner date.cant wait to read