Forget the panic and awww god look at this! plss

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I know everyone is panicking with all the scenarios playing around and the uncertainty surrounding the show right now..
I was not very happy too.. thinking too much..

But just for a moment can we forget that? Look below... and tell me is there a single one of you who is not smiling looking at these snaps? awww this is such a happy moment in life... i actually have tears in my eyes looking at them!!

the first moment when she gains consciousness and he rushes to her side worried and asks what happened...

And then she tells him.. the exultant joy on her face...incredulous and stunned.. yet delighted..

the way she cups his face.. keeps her forehead his.. sharing this moment of pure unadulterated joy... u just feel how happy they are.. she is overwhelmed!! he is stunned absorbing this magical news.. and the only way they know is to share that moment with each other... being close to each other.. holding on.. taking it all in...

and he too.. after that moment of pure bliss when he allowed her to absorb the happy news he takes her in his arms and god.. did u see he kisses her side of the head.. overcome with happiness.. love.. tenderness..for that fragile girl in his arms who is giving him such a beautiful gift?

awww awww i was floored when i watched this video!! i am sniffling in office..😭 ❤️

so can we forget everything for a moment and.. can we just.. just.. enjoy this moment with them?
I don't think I have ever felt this happy watching this moment on TV.. no1 has ever ever managed to give this pure blissful feeling Paro and Rudra are giving together at this moment..
Its jsut that Sanaya and Ashish are such good actors in these scenes together.. god they make it so real!!! I am actually sniffling i swear.. its just that beautiful!! And we have not even seen the real scene on the episode yet!! And still the emotions they conveyed of a young couple in so much love.. in the threshold of parenthood... that second.. that joyous instance of knowing this..
I just can't stop replaying the video and watching and getting teary eyed!bless them!!🤗
kisi ki nazar na lage!! 🤗

Check this too : 

Edited by princessunara - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
OMG Sunara, they look so happy...please, please GOD or CVs whosoever is listening...please don't snatch it away ftom them...
-Zesty- thumbnail
This is the cutest and the emotional moment ... and with this my wish to see sanaya playing pregnant comes true😆

I am just waiting for tonight's epi
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Totally agree with u 
VshitsDISHOOM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just made a post about that moment love them so much now for sometime I can forget the leap thingy...thanx for all these lovely pics 😊
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yea please guys forget everything else...great post sunara :)
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG thank you so much for the caps sunara. I cant see the videos but can feel it through the snaps. Awwie how cute they look.
A big thank you once again. 😊
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shona_arhilover

This is the cutest and the emotional moment ... and with this my wish to see sanaya playing pregnant comes true😆

I am just waiting for tonight's epi

i know! its like a prayer of 3 yrs is coming true to watch her play pregnant on screen!! i am actually crying!! feels like I am gonna be an aunt!! 😆

i am jsut overwhelmed!! awww god bless them for making us so happy! just praying they will always be happy like this! Paro Rudra and their baby! 🤗

svijaya77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's such a lovely lovely moment...I hope they don't cut anything short from this segment..

Btw, Just a small correction. It is SHE who tells him...He comes in a rush, panicked about how she just fainted and if she is okay. And maasa and paro exchange smiles which makes him even more confused and he's getting hysterical by the minute asking her why on earth are the two women giggling when she just fainted...😆

She tells him the news then and he is in shock which changes to concern and then overflowing happiness and they hug..

SUCH a cute scene 😳

Viji

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: babyji

OMG Sunara, they look so happy...please, please GOD or CVs whosoever is listening...please don't snatch it away ftom them...

i knowww!!! its just that pure happiness that through the screen that just projected to us too!! they look that happy!!

me too praying kisi ki nazar na lage!! n let them just pls be as happy they are.. ❤️