bottle of fireflies will decide - pls vote

Poll

who do you think gave the bottle of fireflies to Nandini?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys!!!!!!! ur votes n the bottle of fireflies will decide who is Nandini's pair😉.
so, please do vote as to who do u think gave d the fireflies to Nandini.
n comment as to whom ur vote went to.

p.s. My vote goes to my very own MANIK❤️

love,
Niru😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mizzneetu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I definitely think it was Manik.
The body looked more lean and tall like Parth, and Manik even had the guitar strapped to his back when he when to Dhruv's house that night.
Also, the one that gave her the bottle, was wearing these floral pants. And in an offscreen pic, Parth is wearing those pants. Also also, when they were walking away, the person on the far left, not in the middle with the guitar, has a grey hoodie on. And Dhruv is the one who wears that. So I'm pretty sure its Manik.
Edited by mizzneetu - 9 years ago
BepannaahPyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mizzneetu

I definitely think it was Manik.

The body looked more lean and tall like Parth, and Manik even had the guitar strapped to his back when he when to Dhruv's house that night.
Also, the one that gave her the bottle, was wearing these floral pants. And in an offscreen pic, Parth is wearing those pants. Also also, when they were walking away, the person on the far left, not in the middle with the guitar, has a grey hoodie on. And Dhruv is the one who wears that. So I'm pretty sure its Manik.

Woohoo... Same thinking yaar
RUthba_SWAG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was manik because the guy was tall and lean ... he was wearing a floral pant which parth was wearin!!
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It was by manik na...but I want it to be dhruv and nandini...but I guess its manik and nandini...or we have a triangle