simran422 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I'm eagerly waiting for RD's proper scene not that i dnt like current episodes..
chotu vivaan and dhara are damn good and anita looks ravishing and her acting skills ki toh kya baat karein... She's damn good
But i wanna see RD and want to knw more about his character πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
anybody else who wants the same?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Simmi...u spoke my heart!!!

even i too love this Track and waiting to see wat hpn with PreeMan and Vivu & Dharu are Chooo Chweet and cute together!!!

But wanna see My Dashing Hero RD with them!!! Madly waiting for his entry!!!
simran422 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JananiKiDeewani

Simmi...u spoke my heart!!!

even i too love this Track and waiting to see wat hpn with PreeMan and Vivu & Dharu are Chooo Chweet and cute together!!!

But wanna see My Dashing Hero RD with them!!! Madly waiting for his entry!!!

hain na.. As they say Sabr karo sabr ka fal meetha hota hain πŸ˜Š mein abhi sabr kar rahi hoon hehe πŸ˜†
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Even I'm waiting for them to focus on RD's charachter too...But If all our assumptions are right then Vivaan's frnd Randhir is Vidhyut,And somehow I feel coz of MTV's intro that They'll make his charachter mysterious and even his past(Childhood)not gonna be revealed now.πŸ˜›He is undoubtedly gonna have some connection with Vivaan as all charchters here are inter-connected...And As RD already tweeted,His entry will be after few weeks and only then They will slowly reveal about Vidhyut and his backstory.!!😊 😊    πŸ˜³ 😳Edited by --Janvie-- - 9 years ago
-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ahan.. agreed wid the post !
Waiting to see what his Character holds.. but I'm taking Randhir ( Vivaan's frnd ) as Vidhyut.
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I love current track!! PreeMan story is so interesting and ViHra r so cute togheter! !
I donno much about RD but he look so handsome n i ll wait for his entry i feel he is related ro Ira
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree. I also would like to RD's storyline I also like him but I don't mind waiting as I am loving Preet-Anshuman and Vvian-Dhara's story. 
DazzilerDizzy thumbnail
I would like to see RD and KK's storyline!
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DazzilerDizzy

<font color="#999999">I would like to see RD and KK's storyline!</font>

Me too waiting for both their entries and scenes together,They are gonna be WOW!!! 😳 πŸ˜†
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me too! It's been so long since I've seen RD on-screen and eagerly await to see his character intertwined into this story. Anyhow, in the meanwhile am enjoying Anita, Ratan and the actors playing Vivaan, Anshuman and Dhara's performances.