Preet and Ira ???

BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
After seeing the Precap it seems there is some kind Old Enmity b/w Preet and Ira... may be bcoz Preet is a Witch and Ira is a Vampire or may be bcoz of Anshuman... as it is quite clear that Ira is searching for Anshuman and in her search she reached to young Vivan... 

Was Ira the reason bcoz of whom Anshuman didn't returned to Preet ???? And that is why they are enemies now...  Their story is becoming more and more mysterious... ðŸ¤” ðŸ¤“ ðŸ˜†

P.S... It is only me or anyone too felt that Preet was actually guiding Dhara... how to use her powers which are still unknown to her... 😛 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u
Preet and Ira r enemies and the reason is surely anushman
And yes i think Dhara has unknow powers...but how did Preet know and why did she adopted her that part when Mahi talk to Dhara...
shibz thumbnail
not sure if Ira n Preet know each other but since Preet is a witch and can read minds..she could even sense danger to her plans n hence she rushes with her plans related to vivaan..

Dhara..may or may not be powerful yet or later but in her next life she will be born with this inheritance from the past it seems..
BookNerd_Kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Imanezara

Agree with u
Preet and Ira r enemies and the reason is surely anushman
And yes i think Dhara has unknow powers...but how did Preet know and why did she adopted her that part when Mahi talk to Dhara...

Well I m still not sure Preet and Ira's enmity's reason is Anshuman only or not...
About Dhara... well I think Preet knows very well that Dhara is a witch that's why she adopted her or may be adoption thing is just a lie to tell the ppl... she got her from somewhere... 
And Dhara don't know about her powers I guess that's why Preet was guiding her how to use them...  
-ILoveSaRun- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shibz

<font color="#666666" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">not sure if Ira n Preet know each other but since Preet is a witch and can read minds..she could even sense danger to her plans n hence she rushes with her plans related to vivaan..

Dhara..may or may not be powerful yet or later but in her next life she will be born with this inheritance from the past it seems..

</font>

Exactly what i think..
Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Same as my Thought...hope Preet and Anshuman loves each other, and Ira loves/Hates Anshuman as he is the one who turns her into vampy..