Samira is the main villain of this show

Posted: 9 years ago
Shame on Samira for performing bad deeds as she is not a different person than Aditya nad Maddy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shoppingg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes its getting too much  now. she should focus on getting the child and leave rather she is enjoying being his wify with super powers.
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
how can u call her a villian i don't understand yes its grey but then coming from a woman who has been wronged she would like to get revenge 
however the way they are depicting all the plans is not convincing...neither it has the depth nor the impact when the show had started, Aditya torturing shikha had more excitment than what it is now. its the creatives who are failing. not the character. 

pyaaribehna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

how can u call her a villian i don't understand yes its grey but then coming from a woman who has been wronged she would like to get revenge 

however the way they are depicting all the plans is not convincing...neither it has the depth nor the impact when the show had started, Aditya torturing shikha had more excitment than what it is now. its the creatives who are failing. not the character. 

Oh yeah! She has been wronged. It is "grey"? What grey? It is downright "black" In fact Samaira is more evil than Aditya and Madhurima "put together" 

Agreed they "wronged" Samaira. Pushed her off the "cliff" to "finish her off and get hold of the kid. 

She "survived" with "scar on her face" and "came back" true. 

They called her "characterless" true. 

But constantly "injecting" a woman with "drug" injections and with a hoax doctor is a gross crime. 

May be Samaira wanted to "get hold" of her kid.

But the sadistic lady that she is would she be able to meet her kid in the eye and tell him the cruelty she meted out to Madhurima? 

What kind of kid would it be who is brought up by "Samaira" who is cruel and sadistic. 

What kind of wife she would be to "Neeraj" when the only basis of their relationship was based on "revenge" on Aditya and Madhurima? 

Madhurima's crime should be exposed to the world. To her father and mother and her brother and sister. That is the way to punish her. 

Punishment by law.that is the best way to get at her. 

Injecting with "drug" injection making a person go mad that is something that would make Samaira serve a bigger prison sentence than Madhurima and Aditya put together. 

I hope the law punishes Samaira.  and Neeraj. 

Madhurima should get her "due" But Samaira should  get punished for such heineous acts of crime. 

What kind of parents are these who bring up such kids like Samaira? 

So someone played with her feelings. huhh... Big deal !  Does that mean you go on committing heinous acts of crime not even found anywhere in criminal histroy? 
pyaaribehna thumbnail
and shame on the "Jagannath" parivaar. Who do not recognise Neeraj as a hoax. How is that possible? 
They are so rich do they not have a family doctor out there who can advise them? 

To my knowledge if parents are  really blood parents then they can sense something going wrong in their kids treatment. or something wrong in the "atmosphere" 

And shame on Samaira's parents for letting their daughter do such nasty things to a human being. 

Does anyone know where they do this to a human being? In prostitution dens where they bring an unwilling human being a girl who protests they inject her with drugs to make her a drug addict make her sleep all the time to exploit her. 

Such gruesome acts are done only there. Does Samaira want to go in that category? 
pyaaribehna thumbnail
Correction to my previous post. Samaira has "already gone" in that category. 
Now she is guilty of such a nasty gutter level "act" They cannot "whitewash" her crime. 

May be they should let her "own up"  to the nasty things she did in "revenge" . 

The police offcers who connived with her should also be brought into the open. 

One wrong cannot be  "corrected" with a crime which does nothing to set right anything. 
RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyaaribehna

Oh yeah! She has been wronged. It is "grey"? What grey? It is downright "black" In fact Samaira is more evil than Aditya and Madhurima "put together" 

Agreed they "wronged" Samaira. Pushed her off the "cliff" to "finish her off and get hold of the kid. 

She "survived" with "scar on her face" and "came back" true. 

They called her "characterless" true. 

But constantly "injecting" a woman with "drug" injections and with a hoax doctor is a gross crime. 

May be Samaira wanted to "get hold" of her kid.

But the sadistic lady that she is would she be able to meet her kid in the eye and tell him the cruelty she meted out to Madhurima? 

What kind of kid would it be who is brought up by "Samaira" who is cruel and sadistic. 

What kind of wife she would be to "Neeraj" when the only basis of their relationship was based on "revenge" on Aditya and Madhurima? 

Madhurima's crime should be exposed to the world. To her father and mother and her brother and sister. That is the way to punish her. 

Punishment by law.that is the best way to get at her. 

Injecting with "drug" injection making a person go mad that is something that would make Samaira serve a bigger prison sentence than Madhurima and Aditya put together. 

I hope the law punishes Samaira.  and Neeraj. 

Madhurima should get her "due" But Samaira should  get punished for such heineous acts of crime. 

What kind of parents are these who bring up such kids like Samaira? 

So someone played with her feelings. huhh... Big deal !  Does that mean you go on committing heinous acts of crime not even found anywhere in criminal histroy? 

dont take it so seriously...its  a show at the end...i don;t see a much big deal its a matter of perception..

even if she has become a villian she should surrender in the end to the police. but her plans should be more effective...the ones are shown look horrendous...
pyaaribehna thumbnail

Originally posted by: RheaSingh

dont take it so seriously...its  a show at the end...i don;t see a much big deal its a matter of perception..

even if she has become a villian she should surrender in the end to the police. but her plans should be more effective...the ones are shown look horrendous...

I don't think Samaira wants to "surrender" to police. Remember she wanted "custody" of her child? 

She started the whole thing for that. 

Why would she surrender? 

If Madhurima and Aditya had "injected" her with drugs  instead of pushing her down the cliff Samaira would not be "bodily" fit to take revenge. nor take care of her child. 

Tit for tatting is doing the same thing. Like an "eye for an eye" Not some other crime. 

Cheee!! what kind of woman is Samaira? 
noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha786

Shame on Samira for performing bad deeds as she is not a different person than Aditya nad Maddy

I know that she needed revenge but what she is doing is going now as bad if not worse than what they did. I don't like her anymore
lalalee thumbnail
There's nothing wrong, evil, right or good. It's all a matter of perception. One can argue that she is ethically right in exacting revenge for the physical, mental and emotional torture she went through at the hands of Aditya and Madhurima (that no legal penalty can be equivalent to) but one can also argue that she shouldn't stoop to their level. 

I agree with RheaSingh that the creatives have failed. There in no logical consistency in the plot. Examples: a cunning villain like Madhurima hasn't made one successful retaliatory move yet. Aditya couldn't detect Samaira's DNA report fraud (proving she isn't Shikha); keeping in mind that she resembles Shikha (ghost incident) and the way he had falsified Shikha's reports, she could be doing something similar. Cockroaches in Madhurima's food vanished into thin air. Billionaire Jagannath parents, as someone pointed out, don't have a family doctor and consult Samaira's. People normally keep a female nurse, they have a live-in male doctor! Cops that turned Shikha down are now supporting her. Agreed she met ethical ones this time but why didn't the personnel recommend legal recourse? There are many more but let me just stop here. 

Edited by lalalee - 9 years ago