ssyahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

A brilliant, informative post, it provided such clarity about the situation and also measures we can take to help. Every little action of our counts in creating awareness and providing relief. 

This is a great message to all the readers. 

Thanks Sami for sharing. 
Edited by vandana.sagar - 9 years ago
Nidsubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I'm so glad you posted this Sami! Awareness is so needed right now to help people in this situation. I will definitely be on board!

Edited by Nidsubh007 - 9 years ago
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant post Sami.
What is happening in this part of the world is terrible.
So many innocents dying.everyday.
One can't even look at the pictures of the innocent children lying there wounded.
Just hope they find a solution to this issue soon.

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great job Sami for creating this post. This will increase the awareness of the horrors that are happening in Gaza. The world definitely needs to wake up & take a stand. Thanks for the PM :)
mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Every single drop makes an ocean... And every initiative will make a difference.
A very informative and helpful post Sami... The violence in Gaza, is beyond religion, countires and borders. It is inhuman, and every person across the world should take a stand against such heinous distress.

Most of the times, we take freedom for granted and if things are not happening with or around us... we get on with our busy lives. Only a feeling of being sorry isn't enough sometimes, and action is required. Like frankly, I have been discussing things, feeling agitated and angry about the Gaza attacks in the last few weeks but haven't done anything to help.

So a big thank you to wake me up this morning and giving varied options, to really make a difference. I shall now speak less and try to do some work, at least from my end. Let there be peace! 

Edited by mints23 - 9 years ago
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sami for making this thread and spreading awareness amongst us. 
Hope that we all can make a difference in this world for the better.
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Sami for all the information provided !
And hoping for a better future for all innocent lives out there...
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for this post. Honestly the way media has been ignoring the crisis in Gaza and supporting Israel makes me so angry. The response generated all across world over this tragedy has risen in the past few days globally. It's great to see people joining hands and protesting against terrorism.But ultimately you have a big monopoly like US and you realize they are the biggest supporter of the war crimes going on in the Palestine.

Do include the innocent souls of Palestine in your prayers.

Something I urge people to to do. Boycott any product with the bar code 729, it's been made in Israel.

There is another easier method. If you could download the free app BUYCOTT on your smart phones it will help the Palestinian cause tremendously! All you do is scan any bar code of a product you want to buy and it'll tell you if it's Israeli owned or if any funds go to israel!

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 9 years ago
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A much needed post to foster some awareness. Thank-you for taking the initiative.
My family and I have boycotted anything from Israel since even before I was born! 
We have already donated many fold, but of course, it's never enough. The constant bloodshed ensures that!

@InvisibleSmile - I did not know about buycott and code 729 - thanks. I will pass this on to whoever is listening!